The [H]orde is back on the [H]unt!

Did we lose Chandan? I've noticed no PPD on his/her account for the past few days, here's hoping youre all right!

Did we lose Chandan? I've noticed no PPD on his/her account for the past few days, here's hoping youre all right!

Judging by his production profile, it seems to happen a lot. Maybe he travels a lot for work and doesn't leave his rigs on <Shrug>

decided to join the [H]orde in support of the [H]unt last weekend.
slowly moving over the systems after many, many years of running BOINC for team BOINCStats.

decided to join the [H]orde in support of the [H]unt last weekend.
slowly moving over the systems after many, many years of running BOINC for team BOINCStats.

Welcome to the team!

Someone will be by with beer and tamales shortly.

Chandan lives in LA, where the cost of electricity is very high. He only runs in spurts until the power costs get too high for him. He has enough capacity to challenge for the #1 ppd spot, so when he kicks his systems on, he shoots up the leader board pretty quickly.

PPDPowerTooDamnHigh.JPG

Post what hardware you are using with the 980x and let's see how far we can get ya. At the moment I'm coasting along at 4.4 GHz with watercooling.

I will be using a Scythe Mugen 2 cooler, MSI X58-ProE, 3x2GB OCZ DDR3 1600 cas 8. I am pretty experienced in overclocking so I don't think I will have too much of a problem. Wouldn't mind seeing the voltages you guys are running though. (not just vCore, but the other ones too)

Yeah as far as power is concerned I might need to trim down during June, July, August as during those months if I go over a certain amount of power it gets REALLY expensive.

At current update we are at 1.4 years. I have a feeling by the end of the month that will be down to an even 1 year.

Fold on everyone!
I will be posting about a new contest VERY soon.

I hit 1M for [H]!

Down to 1.2 years behind EVGA

Who are all these esheep users?

Nice to see that so many of the "old timers" are coming back too, adds to a nice bump in production!

congrats on the mil!

But whats eSheep lol

Feb 28 -1,324,286,250...
Mar 01 -1,318,748,305...
Mar 27 -1,352,029,869...
Apr 03 -1,333,985,753...
Apr 10 -1,317,520,436...

Weve now passed the lowest we've been in a while and are steady gaining on them. Doing good guys! Lets see if we can get it below a year, we need new members lol

1.2 years as of now

Would be good to see if Steve would change his frontpage blurb about folding and send the call to arms.
Might help make a really big push. You know, "After years of overcoming incredible odds....blah,blah,blah...the [H]orde has turned the tide and is poised to regain on the number one spot....blah,blah....so lets all pitch in for the might [H]."

Would be good to see if Steve would change his frontpage blurb about folding and send the call to arms.
Might help make a really big push. You know, "After years of overcoming incredible odds....blah,blah,blah...the [H]orde has turned the tide and is poised to regain on the number one spot....blah,blah....so lets all pitch in for the might [H]."

Ohhh check the new contest thread.... one step ahead of you ;)

And 1.1 years per this update.

Last edited:
Thanks!!

Check out my threat list all these users named "esheep" and then a bunch of numbers just appeared on there today, and they are all doing ~100K PPD!

God knows where that list came from, on EOC your threat list is only one person, well I say only one but its a fine way to be mowed.:p

Dont worry boys I am going to help... some. Headed back to Michigan this weekend. I have an SR2 and another 2p machine that will be up and folding by the end of next week. So ...

Not as [H]ard as some but still some numbers to help.

Dont worry boys I am going to help... some. Headed back to Michigan this weekend. I have an SR2 and another 2p machine that will be up and folding by the end of next week. So ...

Not as [H]ard as some but still some numbers to help.

[H]ard enough for me!

Might have to jump on you boys ship, my teams forums and community is pretty much dead :( and I'd rather not jump on the eVGA band wagon!

Might have to jump on you boys ship, my teams forums and community is pretty much dead :( and I'd rather not jump on the eVGA band wagon!

Please compleate this ritual for entry to the team:

Type:
-configonly
"33" under team number
<enter>

Welcome to the Mighty [H]orde!

I know how to join you blokes, perhaps after the Chimp Challenge if we get a resolution on that. Waiting and seeing!

I know how to join you blokes, perhaps after the Chimp Challenge if we get a resolution on that. Waiting and seeing!

I know, was just a bit tounge and cheek. ;)

Doors opened, tamales and beer are inside.

Of course, you have to around here. Once that is done you begin building another one and repeat the cycle until you are broke. It is the [H]ard way

Were pouring it on now, EOC stats put us at 7 mil more than them last 24 hours, lets hope we can get that team score back above 30 and pour on some pain. Loving all the new blood here, team's gettin its kick back now

Humm, still no conversation over at EVGA.
This is curious, at current rate we will overtake in a year..... and we are not done ramping.

Ohhh well. Maybe it won't be so bad for them if they have their head burried in the sand as we pass. Out of sight out of mind :p

you can cut that year date take over down to 4 weeks boys .. I just got my dual slot 1 rig running 2 Pentium 2 400mhz processors with 1gb of ecc PC100 SDRAM back online!

Nice work core! Any pics of the bomb making machine? I assume its a 4p of some sort?

Thanks. It's actually two 4P rigs. Now both are running 6166HE CPUs with the [H] OC BIOS at 2.17GHz.
Finally got them both folding "stable" and switched to [H] as I promised :eek:
Pictures are coming. Working with Spotswood to get a custom rack finished to make it look as good as it folds :cool:

Back