The [H]ardOCP Mini-Giveaway Sponsored by ASUS

Because it would make for a wonderful portable gaming machine to take to parties. Hate dragging my big ass tower out every time people want to play Gang Beasts.

Smaller is better because it will make my main PC look even more awesome when sitting next to it!

Size matters not when potential is maximized through thoughtful action.

Smaller is better because nobody wants a video card that takes twice the space with little benefit.

Smaller is better because it can actually fit in my entertainment center unlike that unholy xbox.

I prefer building small cases for aesthetics, but I also figure there is less material waste in both production and recycling of smaller parts. It's sometimes hard to find nice parts in small form factor, so this is refreshing!

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together." by Vincent Van Gogh

Besides, I'm a cheap Charlie and a vid card is all I need to add to a mb. Why pay for extra slots.

Smaller is better so that you don't throw out your back when trying to take your rig to a LAN party!

Smaller is better because it means more power over time. Imagine a current motherboard being built back in the 60s. It would probably be in a building like the size of 10k acres. :O

Because a smaller board would fit so much better in my arcade build.

Smaller is better because even the best laptops aren't that great for gaming. And you can't bolt a desktop to the back of a TV (and have it look nice).

Leaves more room for the hookers and blow

Smaller is better because of the portability, moving is much easier for college students and transients.

Can't argue with a smaller htpc to make room for a bigger center channel under my TV :)

When I was younger I loved big, sexy cases with massive expansion capabilities, even though I rarely made use of them. Now that I'm older I focus more on efficiency, and large cases represent a huge waste of space. Better to tuck all that goodness into a small, well-designed case than waste my desk real estate on techie epeen. I've been excited to build a new mITX system for some time, but have held off for financial reasons. Give me some parts to get me started and I'll take the leap. :cool:

Smaller is better because you have more space to work with and you can put it anywhere.

Smaller is better for a nice, portable lan rig. It's also better for a HTPC so it's far less obvious as a computer and more of a home theater appliance.

Smaller is better because there's less space for dust collect and that you have to clean out. Smaller is better for most electronics :)

Smaller is better with a gaming PC because it's not only easier to build a portable gaming rig that you can throw into a carry bag, but you don't have to sacrifice anything in terms of speed for portability.

Because its great for the kids to use and game on but still easy to put up out of the way... uses less room so thy wife is happy :D

Back