The [H]ardForum Perpetual Freebies Thread

Longshot, but I'm looking for one or two 8GB sticks of DDR3. The HBA on my TrueNAS prevents two of my four DDR slots from working so I need to maximize the two I have left.
I got a couple 8gb Samsung sticks that should be available after Saturday. Just waiting on orders to show up lol (replacing my home server)

Anyone want to dump 2x 4GB DDR 4 of any speed. Trying to bring mom-puter up to 16GB to be smoother with photoshop :p
Thanks!

Her Dell chitbox came with 2x4 but has 4 slots

Cleaning up a small portion of my computer parts and I have some old memory modules to give away. I'm pretty sure they work fine when I removed them years ago. Only need to pay shipping cost.

BTW, I'm also looking for either 1 stick of sodimm 4GB or 8GB DDR3 1333mhz (or 1600mhz, overkill) CL9 for an old laptop. Anyone have this? My old laptop currently has one 4GB 1333mhz stick and I want to increase the total RAM to at least 8GB or more. Thanks!

Attachments

• PXL_20220822_000716245~2.jpg
    PXL_20220822_000716245~2.jpg
    531.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
More stuff from the horde. You pay shipping.

2 x Core 2 Duo E7200
Celeron 900 (SLGLQ)
Celeron M 530 (SLA2G)
Core 2 Duo T2300 (SL8VR)
Core 2 Duo P7350 (SL8VR)
Xeon W3505
Xeon E5620
Core i3-2100

Dell LGA775 MicroATX motherboard with E7400 and 3 GB RAM (no I/O cover)

I think I have an I5 quad let me know if interested

I ended up getting both, the Xeon showed up way later unexpectedly. They're going in machines that I give out to people that need them for school/work/etc. I used to give out Core 2 machines, but with all of the CPU vulnerability patching, it killed their performance. Even with an SSD, an E8400 chugs and the quads aren't that much better.

Could anyone in the Houston area use an X58 system? I purchased this on the forums last year, from Kamikaze, and it has been the heart of a two-gpu mining setup. Since I have dismantled the setup, I no longer have a need for it. I am not certain if I still have the owner's manual, but I did add another 12Gb of ram that I had lying around and a low profile cooler. I only ran it at stock, so I have no idea of its overclocking potential, but it was stable and the mismatched memory didn't seem to cause any issues. This post is for the cpu, motherboard, memory and cooler. I am keeping the case and power supply for a future build. Thank you for looking.

EDIT - I am only looking to give this away locally, not ship it. My apologies if I wasn't clear on that in my original post.

Attachments

• x58 motherboard.JPG
    x58 motherboard.JPG
    532.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Could anyone in the Houston area use an X58 system? I purchased this on the forums last year, from Kamikaze, and it has been the heart of a two-gpu mining setup. Since I have dismantled the setup, I no longer have a need for it. I am not certain if I still have the owner's manual, but I did add another 12Gb of ram that I had lying around and a low profile cooler. I only ran it at stock, so I have no idea of its overclocking potential, but it was stable and the mismatched memory didn't seem to cause any issues. This post is for the cpu, motherboard, memory and cooler. I am keeping the case and power supply for a future build. Thank you for looking.

EDIT - I am only looking to give this away locally, not ship it. My apologies if I wasn't clear on that in my original post.
Winter will be here soon! Get your space heater now :p
Dang, Wish I could get this.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (2 Months) for NEW MEMBERS ONLY. This code will not work if you've ever had a Game Pass subscription prior.

Please like this post to indicate that the code has been redeemed: 3KD3P-9CMGX-D77DG-M6F6V-FG4QZ

Ok, I've got some stuff that I just shouldn't have. If it isn't here, I won't be angered by it...

I have an MSI RX580 8gb that doesn't work. Some dickweed sold it to me for like $300 a year ago and said it was in working condition. Nope. It doesn't work. It wreaked of ciggy smoke, so I did clean that up. But it seems to have some damage to a few traces. Seeing it just irritates me. If someone can get it to work they need to at least let me know so I can sleep better and hey, you get a RX580.

Next up, I have three GA-970A-D3P mobos. These are for amd FX processors. I don't know how, but somehow I must have killed them. I don't know how exactly, but they would boot fine, and then as I was adding GPUs to them to mine, all of a sudden they just stopped. Me being the idiot I was, managed to do it to all three. Not sure if anyone is going to want these considering they are for FXs. Yay.

Hi guys I have half of dozen 120mm Arctic F12 PWM PST CO fans (this model)
IMG_20220915_110645.jpg

I just upgraded all the fans on my TrueNAS server to 2000rpm fans for the ultimate jet engine performance :D. Anyways these are about a year and a half old but still work great, free shipping to the lower 48 states only, keep your money and buy yourself a beer, coffee or kool-aid

It's not necessary to take them all; maybe someone only needs two, etc. Feel free to PM me if you want some fans!

ALL GONE!

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Hi guys I have half of dozen 120mm Arctic F12 PWM PST CO fans (this model)
View attachment 510578
I just upgraded all the fans on my TrueNAS server to 2000rpm fans for the ultimate jet engine performance :D. Anyways these are about a year and a half old but still work great, free shipping to the lower 48 states only, keep your money and buy yourself a beer, coffee or kool-aid

It's not necessary to take them all; maybe someone only needs two, etc. Feel free to PM me if you want some fans!
Very 'cool' of you to offer these up. :D Sorry guys, just in a punny mood and had to punt a pun. :D

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
To be honest a SSHD is a failed attempt of hard drive manufactures to speed up a spinning drive to make it appealing, as SSD's were becoming affordable. Not much to see here but as the poster said. May arrive DOA. There were good in their time but lacked any kind of long term use.

Can anyone get me maybe 5 to 10 Windows 7 Keys to activate copies of Windows 10 Pro?

Back