The [H]ardForum Perpetual Freebies Thread

Just checked, the mounting hardware I have is different. Could you just go to the hardware store and get some nuts and washers? It seems like stacking them up to the right height would work just as well.

Just checked, the mounting hardware I have is different. Could you just go to the hardware store and get some nuts and washers? It seems like stacking them up to the right height would work just as well.
yeah. that was actually my fall back plan if you didnt have it.

Anyone have any DDR3 laptop ram available? Bought a cheap laptop to use but I would like to get at least 8gb for it. Hoping to find 2x4gb kit for it.

I bought a Hauppauge HVR-2250 on eBay the seller gave me a SnapStream Firefly with no RF receiver I was wondering if anyone has one they can spare (or the whole kit if you want to sell it cheap).
Also does anyone have the Low-profile bracket for said TV tuner? I have the one for the actual tuner board as it was installed in a PCI-E 1x to PCI converter device just the bracket for the extra input board and or the special AV 1 dongle.

PS: the picture is what I am after I don't have one to give this is the part I am after
Thanks

Attachments

• R1000-1 (2).jpg
    R1000-1 (2).jpg
    243.6 KB · Views: 0
  • R1000-1.jpg
    R1000-1.jpg
    306 KB · Views: 0
Found RAM.
Also need a bus powered video card. RX460/560 or 1050 ish.

Pm me what ya got and we can work something out.

Last edited:
DDR3 for a desktop, at least 8gb. (2x4) can be generic/cheap as hell
I have g.skill ddr3-1333 8gb (2x4gb) $13 shipped, lmk.
GONE to Jelly

Attachments

• IMG_20201027_090848251.jpg
    IMG_20201027_090848251.jpg
    310.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20201027_090912565.jpg
    IMG_20201027_090912565.jpg
    288.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Again some more freebies, just pay mailing costs. Two external drive cases. Both are usb 2.0. One has sata and ide connectors. the sata connector is broken(will still work somewhat) but the ide is fine. the other is ide. i also have two ide drives, 80gb and 160gb 3.5". both works

For the OGs and retro collectors.

Sapphire 9600xt. I believe this is brand new. still in the box with all accessories sealed.

Attachments

• 20201115_085607.jpg
    20201115_085607.jpg
    288.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 20201115_085559.jpg
    20201115_085559.jpg
    274.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I'm looking to replace a screen on a tablet. Anyone have a non working Sony xperia SGP561 that have a good touchscreen with no cracks or is not broken?

Long shot, but does anyone have an 8 GB DDR3 SODIMM? Trying to upgrade moms laptop and it only has a single DDR3 slot annoyingly enough.

EDIT: DEAD DEAL

I have a $150 off coupon for a new Ubiquiti Protect NVR if anyone was planning on purchasing one. PM me. Must be a well established member >500 posts or here longer than 3 years.

Even if you don't want the NVR, you could turn around and sell it for a quick profit. (probably at least $50 profit after shipping is my guess) I just don't want the hassle of selling something at the moment.

Last edited:
I have a Nokia 3310 to offer here in exchange for HeatWare feedback. I am pretty sure I got it on eBay a while back. I am considering it to be "new in box"; I never opened it and it looks like it was never opened. Shipping in the US and the PayPal fee should be covered by 7.50 USD. Send me a PM to confirm the grand total. Please note that I can only ship this on a Saturday. I have no doubt that someone can flip this for a small profit, if desired.
Edit: This item is now spoken for.

Last edited:
Anyone into mining? I have some mining components O haven't used in forever.
Mining - 6-pci riser cards, 6-1x modules, 5-usb cables, 2-power supply joiner modules, 1-riser joiner card
Random - 2-low profile lga775 unused coolers, 1-medium lga775 used cooler, 1-4pin cpu extender cable, 1-nvidia p283 video card

Looking For - Not really looking for anything, just cover shipping on the stuff I send. Maybe some coffee money :)

20201206_101033.jpg

Last edited:
looking for water cooling stuff. Can be old as long as it doesn't leak. Ideally looking for 120/240mm radiators and a reservoir, but I would also be interested in pretty much anything swiftech or black ice. I'll pay a bit for 2 matched thick 120mm rads. If you have some stuff you aren't using but think it's worth more than shipping, shoot me a PM maybe we can work something out.

Dell Coupon 15% off ton of exclusions but if you need it use it.

3TBSWF3THQ5N7T

Cleaning out boxes after the move and decided to part with this stuff. Shipping is on you. I am running low on regular boxes but do have a large collection of flat rate and regular usps boxes. Just be warned that if this stuff ships USPS, it could be weeks before you get it since they are backed up right now.

Local is Forville, IN 46040.

CLAIMED Sonicwall - TZ210,TZ215,NSA220 rack mount adapter. No idea what this may fit outside of those three. Just the chassis and the internal wiring, no power supply etc is included
CLAIMED Samsung WEP410 bluetooth headset. No idea if it will hold a charge etc.
CLAIMED Logitech wireless usb mouse. It's old, but works well. Takes AA batteries I believe.
DONATED JARBO 920XL Black ink cart for HP printer
CLAIMED 4 x 300watt halogen bulbs for worklights
CLAIMED ScanSnap S1100i document scanner
CLAIMED Razer Vespula mouse pad and wrist rest. Center of one side has the common bubble from poor design.
DONATED Dell E-Port Docking station
DONATED Zalman ZM-T4 case. Prefer local pickup
DONATED Motorola SB5120 cable modem
DONATED Cisco E1200 Router
CLAIMED Universal Remote Control MX3000 and IR repeater. This was given to me and I have never tested it. I did plug in the lithium battery and the remote powered on.
DONATED Winfast TV2000XP tuner card. PCI bus.
CLAIMED 2 x Kingston usb to SATA external cases. These came with SSDs. Just the cases, no usb cable.

I can get you any additional details on this stuff, just let me know. I prefer PMs vs replies here, helps to sort out who replied first. Those of you wanting multiple items or locals, will get priority consideration but I also will not hold this stuff long term. If it's not gone soon, it will get donated.

The eeebox PC in the pic is not up for grabs. It was in the pic by mistake.

2020-12-07 17.01.12.jpg

Last edited:
I bought a Hauppauge HVR-2250 on eBay the seller gave me a SnapStream Firefly with no RF receiver I was wondering if anyone has one they can spare (or the whole kit if you want to sell it cheap).
Also does anyone have the Low-profile bracket for said TV tuner? I have the one for the actual tuner board as it was installed in a PCI-E 1x to PCI converter device just the bracket for the extra input board and or the special AV 1 dongle.

PS: the picture is what I am after I don't have one to give this is the part I am after
Thanks
Like so?
PXL_20201210_170126690.jpg

Does anyone have a Night Owl DVR system remote? (AHD10) This can just be a loan as I can simply record the IR from it. I am trying to factory reset a DVR I was given. thanks!

Does anyone have a Night Owl DVR system remote? (AHD10) This can just be a loan as I can simply record the IR from it. I am trying to factory reset a DVR I was given. thanks!

I don't know how proficient you are with remotes (I love them) but if the IR code values can be found online you can get a remote with the 6 pin connector just known as JP1 as that is what was originally silk screened on the PCB by the connector, someone on that forum I linked to above had a remote question so I posted about the JP1 think I am known as "CircuitBreaker" on that forum.

A lot of IR devices share the same IR values (Hex Pronto and similar "Raw" IR representations) so a simial models remote may work but might not do all functions.

I have an old nightowl setup .. I'll check to see if I still have the remote for it and what model to see if it'd be compatible .. it won't be until tomorrow morning though when I get off of work

I have an old nightowl setup .. I'll check to see if I still have the remote for it and what model to see if it'd be compatible .. it won't be until tomorrow morning though when I get off of work
cool thanks allot for looking!

I don't know how proficient you are with remotes (I love them) but if the IR code values can be found online you can get a remote with the 6 pin connector just known as JP1 as that is what was originally silk screened on the PCB by the connector, someone on that forum I linked to above had a remote question so I posted about the JP1 think I am known as "CircuitBreaker" on that forum.

A lot of IR devices share the same IR values (Hex Pronto and similar "Raw" IR representations) so a simial models remote may work but might not do all functions.
ill have to check it out thx

sorry man .. I struck out .. couldn't find my old remote

Back