The [H]ardForum Perpetual Freebies Thread

heh heh.../looks around nervously/...yeah

We've known each other for a long time. You know I've always been a straight shooter and you know i'm the farthest thing from white. :D
this whole situation to me is just the same old police state gulag we got ourselves into along with hyper partisan politics. That's just the way i see it.

We've known each other for a long time. You know I've always been a straight shooter and you know i'm the farthest thing from white. :D
this whole situation to me is just the same old police state gulag we got ourselves into along with hyper partisan politics. That's just the way i see it.

It's almost like they're trying to play us against each other to maintain/increase control and create instability... ;)

I don't have a printer at the moment. It's been killing me not having one.
You want a new cheap laser? Even the starter cartridge will last you years. :) Let me know and I'll keep my eyes out for you.

Processor wasn't compatible with the dc5750. :( So still available for someone else to love. :)

Looking for low profile slot cover for Dell 3020
Or dead vid card from same. I have a gt 640 vid card and can remove the vga output but need a slot cover for the DVI and HDMI outputs.

Free to my [H]ardforum homies
am2 matx from a lenovo pc. Capacitors need replacement
heatsink for am2?
sata dvd burner from 2013

Edit: disregard the GPU. turns out the die was cracked and chipped on all sides :/

P2680256.JPG

Last edited:
Emergency status: Need DDR3 ram for an old Dell Poweredge R710 server
PMed if you still need, have 24GB (6x4GB) with integrated heat spreaders from my R710. I put 96GB in mine so no longer need these. Just saw your post, so I may be a bit late.

PMed if you still need, have 24GB (6x4GB) with integrated heat spreaders from my R710. I put 96GB in mine so no longer need these. Just saw your post, so I may be a bit late.
If the other member Doesn’t want or need the memory I have a d610 that could use it.

Looking for a LGA 1155 (Sandy / Ivy Bridge) HSF for a relatively small system. Stock Intel HSF is fine, as long as it's not one of the low profile Celeron ones (the 1" tall ones). Maximum of 4" tall.

Looking for a LGA 1155 (Sandy / Ivy Bridge) HSF for a relatively small system. Stock Intel HSF is fine, as long as it's not one of the low profile Celeron ones (the 1" tall ones). Maximum of 4" tall.
The think I have one from a 3770K I built for a friend a few years ago. Let me see if I haven’t robbed it for something else and get back to you.

EDIT: I still have it, but I guess I needed the pins from it at some point. You're welcome to if it you can still make use of it .

Last edited:
The think I have one from a 3770K I built for a friend a few years ago. Let me see if I haven’t robbed it for something else and get back to you.

EDIT: I still have it, but I guess I needed the pins from it at some point. You're welcome to if it you can still make use of it .
I have spare pins from other HSFs that should work.

Would anyone be interested in old two old Office Home and Business 2010 sets? I have no idea if these can be used / have been activated, since I got them in sale lots. I wanted to sell them, but since they have activation limits I'm not sure if people would be able to use them. but I figure folks might be interested in them here for other reasons (upgrades, replacement boxes / media, etc.)

I'd ship first class in a bubble mailer, you only have to cover postage. You can take one or both, it's fine.

is this still available?

is this still available?

I have a copy of Office Professional 2003, genuine discs in the DVD cases w/product key. It's older, but should still get the job done for anyone looking for a full-featured word processor, Excel, etc. Should run wayyy faster than the newer bloated versions of Office that started after 2010. 2013, 2016, and 365 are just sluggish even on modern systems in comparison.

I have a copy of Office Professional 2003, genuine discs in the DVD cases w/product key. It's older, but should still get the job done for anyone looking for a full-featured word processor, Excel, etc. Should run wayyy faster than the newer bloated versions of Office that started after 2010. 2013, 2016, and 365 are just sluggish even on modern systems in comparison.
Thanks. I have office 2007 was just hoping to get a slightly newer version was all. Thank you though!

I'd rather see these get reused than go to a recycler for scrap.

Asus P5Q-Pro socket 775 - pending
Core 2 Quad Q9300
Xigmatek HDT-S1283 (only have the 775 mounting hardware)

2x2GB Corsair XMS2 DDR2-800 5-5-5-18 - pending
2x2GB G.Skill DDR2-800 5-5-5-15
XFX 8500GT 512MB GDDR2 PCI-E passively cooled model

Biostar A75MG socket FM1 - pending
AMD A8 3850 /w stock cooler - pending
Biostar TZ77A socket 1155 (doesn't post)
2x512MB Hynix DDR2 667 SO-DIMM

iMac 2006 17", 2.0GHz, 2GB DDR2 667, 160GB hard drive. Comes with original power cord, keyboard, mouse, remote, and install disks. Pickup from San Francisco, CA only because I have no box to ship this in.

Last edited:

Asus P5Q-Pro socket 775
Core 2 Quad Q9300
2x2GB Corsair XMS2 DDR2-800 5-5-5-18
Biostar A75MG socket FM1
AMD A8 3850 /w stock cooler

iMac 2006 17", 2.0GHz, 2GB DDR2 667, 160GB hard drive. Comes with original power cord, keyboard, mouse, remote, and install disks. Pickup from San Francisco, CA only because I have no box to ship this in.

Cancel that, let someone else have it. Wanted to tinker with overclocking it etc but someone else might have a better use for the C2D set.

Last edited:

Asus P5Q-Pro socket 775
Core 2 Quad Q9300
Biostar A75MG socket FM1
Biostar TZ77A socket 1155 (doesn't post) - pending

If no other takers, I'd like the DDR2 memory and 8500GT.

Asus P5Q-Pro socket 775
Core 2 Quad Q9300

Biostar A75MG socket FM1 - pending

I will take the P5Q pro and any ram leftover for it (ddr2)

^^^ Didn't see GiGaBiTe's post, just the p5q if possible for me then, I'll ebay up some ram

Looking for low profile slot cover for Dell 3020
Or dead vid card from same. I have a gt 640 vid card and can remove the vga output but need a slot cover for the DVI and HDMI outputs.

As luck would have it, I have some Dell 3020's that I am parting out. Still need the low profile slot covers?

As luck would have it, I have some Dell 3020's that I am parting out. Still need the low profile slot covers?
And just as I'm upgrading to a 3020 sff. :eek: Do any of them have the 'performance heatsink and fan', part RD6XX? I'd rather pay a member here than someone random on ebay. :)

And just as I'm upgrading to a 3020 sff. :eek: Do any of them have the 'performance heatsink and fan', part RD6XX? I'd rather pay a member here than someone random on ebay. :)
Don't feel so bad--I'm still rocking an i5 3570!

Don't feel so bad--I'm still rocking an i5 3570!
Solid. :) Most of the stuff I have is much older. It all still runs, but once in a while it would be nice to feel what a 'modern' setup can do. Too bad each time I go to a store and find something hitting nice numbers on speed-battle.com, I look at the price and then think there's no way I'm paying that much for that. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back