The [H]ardForum Perpetual Freebies Thread

I found a MS Surface 128GB with a cracked screen (still works just ugly to look at). It has a blue camo wrap on the back for protection, comes with charger, Windows 10 and KB. I originally bought from dbwillis so you may be able to dig up the old thread if you really want. Free with the cost of shipping.

I found a MS Surface 128GB with a cracked screen (still works just ugly to look at). It has a blue camo wrap on the back for protection, comes with charger, Windows 10 and KB. I originally bought from dbwillis so you may be able to dig up the old thread if you really want. Free with the cost of shipping.
pmed ill port to an external screen to make an AIO!

I was still typing. I have a lot of conversations going on at once and still working. Try now.

I found 2x Zxyel US-50 firewalls. I have the mounting brackets for one and a single PSU. Free for shipping.

Anyone have one or 2 low profile hdmi graphics cards? Grand-kids out of school so I have to get a system or 2 together for them to do there school work on so I can take back my laptop.
System requirements for the program they are needing to run are:
Windows 7 or above (got it)
2GB ram or better (got it)
CPU: 64bit processor; SE2 instruction set support (got it)
Graphics card with DX10 (shader model 4.0) capabilities (needed)
2GB hard drive space (got it)

Anyone have and bundle of tiny capacity microsd cards lying around? Anything between 32MB and 1GB is fine.

this is the freebies thread, supposed to be offers not requests. i just picked up a 64GB msd card for $7CAN...

Probably ought to reread the first post from time to time.

Also feel free to post items you are looking for ( nothing that you know you'd have to pay for like a high end video card or CPU ). Do not post for something you want to buy here.

yeah well he's been gone for 5+ years and i understood that there was now a no begging "rule"
Not to keep a back and forth going, but a 32mb SD card is hardly begging for anything. If I had one for him it'd be in the mail already. We're all here to help each other out.

Not to keep a back and forth going, but a 32mb SD card is hardly begging for anything. If I had one for him it'd be in the mail already. We're all here to help each other out.
then you shouldnt have replied.
start a "im looking for ***" thread.
yes i get that.

Yes, originally it was an offer thread...with the idea that once you took something you were encouraged to participate in offering items; there was no "hey I'm looking for item "X".

However, more recently it has been going both ways without argument. Personally I don't mind....it MIGHT clean the thread up a bit to split the asking and offering, but with the amount of members sub'd to this thread I think I'd be much easier to find something asking HERE.

I have a few things to offer to anyone that may need them.

12V 1.5A and 2.0A DC adapters
Mtron 16GB 2.5" Sata SSD -- I just tested this and it's dead. It hadn't been powered on in many years.
WD N750 Dual-band N wireless router(OpenWRT compatible)

Thanks!

Last edited:
Going through crap while stuck at home found this stuff in a box. Motherboards were from when I had a review site, all functioning when boxed up. No guarantee on the accessories but mobos are for sure in box. Radiator is black ice extreme purchased from DangerDen, 5.25 bay reservoir is swiftech as well as the pump (obviously)

Pay shipping from TX and any of it can be yours

NF4 Foxconn mobo gone to
JCNiest5

Other Foxconn mobo gone to
Fastvan67

pump gone to
SticKx911

free1.jpgfree01.jpg

Last edited:
Going through crap while stuck at home found this stuff in a box. Motherboards were from when I had a review site, all functioning when boxed up. No guarantee on the accessories but mobos are for sure in box. Radiator is black ice extreme purchased from DangerDen, 5.25 bay reservoir is swiftech as well as the pump (obviously)

Pay shipping from TX and any of it can be yours

View attachment 238708View attachment 238709View attachment 238710

I would be interested in one of the mainboards

pm sent on pump

foxconn g31 mATX motherboard with pentium dual core e2220. $14 shipped in a flat rate box. Haven't used in a while but posts fine. No ram or heatsink included.

Don't mean to be an asshole,but maybe donate to a mom and pop pc repair shop? Electronics should be recycled properly and not thrown in the trash since it contains hazardous materials.

Don't mean to be an asshole,but maybe donate to a mom and pop pc repair shop? Electronics should be recycled properly and not thrown in the trash since it contains hazardous materials.
I agree. By trash day I meant day I go to the dump, they have an electronics section. If I knew of a computer place/it wasn't coronavirus season, I would do that, but this given that I don't/it is, I'm going to dispose of it if no one here is interested.

4@1000BBL WTI May expiry futures contracts free to the first takers

You have to go to Cushing OK to take delivery

I have been clearing like everyone else and I've got some dual port NICs that don't seem to be worth any actual cash. Just want them gone but can't bring myself to toss them.

These are all PCIe x1 slot cards, dual port gigabit. Full height brackets only.

2x Broadcom 5720 (Dell) (note: these absolutely refused to work in a Gigabyte Z390M Gaming, but ran just fine in an X570 setup I had. No idea what their deal was.)
1x Realtek RTL8111E (Syba) (black PCB if you care about that sort of thing)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back