The [H]ardForum Perpetual Freebies Thread

AIO I pulled from a working desktop. I think this was an iBuyPower computer that used a generic AIO. Pump and fan and heatsink all in great shape.

Comes with what you see here plus the backing plate. It should mount to any socket LGA1151 motherboard, it was pulled from a Z270 motherboard.

Cover shipping and it's yours!

Attachments

• MVIMG_20200214_130715.jpg
    MVIMG_20200214_130715.jpg
    387.1 KB · Views: 0
  • MVIMG_20200214_130718.jpg
    MVIMG_20200214_130718.jpg
    337.9 KB · Views: 0
  • MVIMG_20200214_130722.jpg
    MVIMG_20200214_130722.jpg
    394.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
AIO I pulled from a working desktop. I think this was an iBuyPower computer that used a generic AIO. Pump and fan and heatsink all in great shape.

Comes with what you see here plus the backing plate. It should mount to any socket LGA1151 motherboard, it was pulled from a Z270 motherboard.

Cover shipping and it's yours!

pm'd

So mnewxcv ended up not needing the XFX 7600GS that I posted on the previous page. Does anyone else need it, before I put it back into storage? I can ship with or without the box and accessories. Without the box, it was going to be about $8 to the NE US.

EDIT: GONE

Last edited:
There is someone in the for sale forum looking for an Nvidia card. GCS

Thank you for that. GCS if you see this, keep in mind that my card only has DVI ports so unless you're willing to use adapters it might not be what you're looking for.

I have a Scythe Kaze Master 5.25" fan controller w/ 6 controls. Working pull from my last system, but I don't have many fan leads and no temp sensors. Edit: Claimed

Last edited:
Looking for bad cpu's it doesn't matter who made them I am wanting to use them for display if you have bad motherboards I could use them as well. please be aware I am only wanting to pay for shipping costs that's why I specified not working.

In addition to the nVidia 7600 GS, I stumbled across a Netgear N300 (WNR2000 v2) wireless router. Either or both, free for the cost of shipping.

In addition to the nVidia 7600 GS, I stumbled across a Netgear N300 (WNR2000 v2) wireless router. Either or both, free for the cost of shipping.

Video card is gone to jackofalltrades but in addition to the Netgear router I also found a D-Link DIR-655.

Hopefully I'll find more as spring cleaning ramps up around here. :)

re DIR-655

I used to have that, retired now to being the band router to run our networked PA setup, it is a decent router

Looking for bad cpu's it doesn't matter who made them I am wanting to use them for display if you have bad motherboards I could use them as well. please be aware I am only wanting to pay for shipping costs that's why I specified not working.
I have a Core 2 Duo E6750. Still works, but not worth anything, can't even give it away. Shipping USPS Flat Rate small box is around $8.50 or $9 anywhere in the US.

Looking for a motherboard for a Shuttle XPC SS56G or similar (ie SS58G, etc.). Motherboard in mine is an FS56, and the AGP slot appears to be dead.

Looking for a motherboard for a Shuttle XPC SS56G or similar (ie SS58G, etc.). Motherboard in mine is an FS56, and the AGP slot appears to be dead.

Common issue on older motherboards, the pins in the slot tend to oxidize and cause poor connections, especially in humid environments. I'd recommend spraying the inside of the slot with Deoxit Gold or CRC Precision Lubricant and inserting/removing an AGP card several times.

Deoxit Gold:
https://www.amazon.com/Hosa-G5S-6-DeoxIT-Contact-Enhancer/dp/B00FC4YO60

CRC:
https://www.homedepot.com/p/CRC-2-26-5-oz-Multi-Purpose-Lubricant-02004/100398344

The pins on the AGP connector on the video card can also become oxidized, in which case the same products can be used, just soak them for a few minutes. You may have to blow the slots out with canned air before powering on the motherboard because while these products aren't conductive, the detritus that comes out of the slot is and can cause shorts.

If there is significant oxidation on the connector on the video card, Krud Kutter works well, you just need to be very careful with it.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Krud-Ku...oz-Rust-Remover-and-Inhibitor-MR086/202935859

Saturate a q-tip with it and brush it along both sides of the connector several times until you see the sheen come back to the copper, then use the dry end of the q-tip to dry it off. Krud Kutter is VERY aggressive so don't dump it on the motherboard or leave anything submerged in it for extended periods of time, it will dissolve it completely.

DO NOT use sand paper or an eraser, it chafes the connector up and can cause even worse problems with oxidation later on.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Common issue on older motherboards, the pins in the slot tend to oxidize and cause poor connections, especially in humid environments. I'd recommend spraying the inside of the slot with Deoxit Gold or CRC Precision Lubricant and inserting/removing an AGP card several times.

Deoxit Gold:
https://www.amazon.com/Hosa-G5S-6-DeoxIT-Contact-Enhancer/dp/B00FC4YO60

CRC:
https://www.homedepot.com/p/CRC-2-26-5-oz-Multi-Purpose-Lubricant-02004/100398344

The pins on the AGP connector on the video card can also become oxidized, in which case the same products can be used, just soak them for a few minutes. You may have to blow the slots out with canned air before powering on the motherboard because while these products aren't conductive, the detritus that comes out of the slot is and can cause shorts.

If there is significant oxidation on the connector on the video card, Krud Kutter works well, you just need to be very careful with it.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Krud-Ku...oz-Rust-Remover-and-Inhibitor-MR086/202935859

Saturate a q-tip with it and brush it along both sides of the connector several times until you see the sheen come back to the copper, then use the dry end of the q-tip to dry it off. Krud Kutter is VERY aggressive so don't dump it on the motherboard or leave anything submerged in it for extended periods of time, it will dissolve it completely.

DO NOT use sand paper or an eraser, it chafes the connector up and can cause even worse problems with oxidation later on.
Great info! Have you tried using a metal polish such as nufinish on contacts? I've had good luck with it and am wondering if you've seen any adverse effects from such?

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Great info! Have you tried using a metal polish such as nufinish on contacts? I've had good luck with it and am wondering if you've seen any adverse effects from such?

Metal polish tends to be too aggressive and removes good metal along with rust/oxidation. Deoxit Gold and CRC are very mild and only remove oxides. Krud Kutter is basically phosphoric acid and converts oxides back into something else. Iron becomes iron phosphate, copper becomes some variant of copper (x) phosphate, both which are more resilient than other oxidized states.

Anyone got any Trinity FM2 Apu's ? anything A6 and up would work

Also looking for oem/budget ddr3 4gb sticks

Any one have any wireless antenna for pci WiFi card. Bought m900 tiny with WiFi but didn’t come with the antenna

Anyone have one or two more of these processors for cheap?
LGA771
All found! Thanks Friends!

Last edited:
I have some game codes for free. Caveat is, you have to have compatible hardware installed. If you do, then it should work assuming it hasn't been redeemed. PLEASE if you redeem one, let us know here, and let us know if a code didn't work.

Nvidia Geforce Experience code for Rocket League: NJXG-WJNL-FRLQ-GVRA-OESS-ZUJC
came with a 1050ti, so I would think a 10 series card is required to redeem.

AMD Xbox Game pass for PC: 9XZFMVSQ4WQF7F4H
came with a 3600, so I would think a Ryzen 2000/3000 series is required to redeem.

AMD Xbox Game pass for PC: F2UJTR8B7SYM3U7D
came with a 3800x, so I would think a Ryzen 2000/3000 series is required to redeem.

AMD Xbox Game pass for PC: FHMWPA3GKYSLWM6R
came with a 3800x, so I would think a Ryzen 2000/3000 series is required to redeem.

AMD Xbox Game pass for PC: LNLSUL78MGNTC82S
came with a 3700x, so I would think a Ryzen 2000/3000 series is required to redeem.

AMD Xbox Game pass for PC: QBG54WJ2GYSHJF3F
came with a 3700x, so I would think a Ryzen 2000/3000 series is required to redeem.

AMD Xbox Game pass for PC: WAC2L6TDCDE6QW75

AMD Borderlands 3 and The Outer Worlds: TWMKDJHJWQV877TG
came with a 3800x, so I would think a Ryzen 3800x or better is required to redeem.

AMD Borderlands 3 and The Outer Worlds: UHHAH768AE4UXB39
came with a 3800x, so I would think a Ryzen 3800x or better is required to redeem.

AMD Borderlands 3 OR The Outer Worlds: SKB6AD26NPCRGDKV
came with a 3700x, so I would think a Ryzen 3700x or better is required to redeem.

to redeem nvidia code, I think you install geforce experience and will have the option in a drop down menu.
to redeem the AMD codes, go to http://www.amdrewards.com/ and follow the directions.

Nice gesture! Two BL3 codes were expired and one was used so I missed out :( , but excellent!

I'd love to have The Outer Worlds, but I don't have a Ryzen. Yet. :)

The code for Rocket League didn't work if anyone's wondering. Says it's incorrect or expired. Oh well, thanks for posting them anyway - it was worth a shot!

I'd love to have The Outer Worlds, but I don't have a Ryzen. Yet. :)

The code for Rocket League didn't work if anyone's wondering. Says it's incorrect or expired. Oh well, thanks for posting them anyway - it was worth a shot!
Good to know. I wonder how long before they expire. All the AMD ones were from the past 4 months, but maybe there was a deadline on the promo.

Not much but:
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Episode 1: Penal Colony Steam key:
FJ783-8GD4Q-CWPXJ

Rollers of the Realm Steam:
EEGGZ-38AQK-Y3JFJ - gone

Risen Steam:
VXCKM-BA3N3-6WWB9

Risen 2: Dark Waters Gold Edition Steam:
W27L9-9ZRM5-WHCYN

Life Is Strange™ - Episode 1 Steam:
5KWM5-ZZF40-IQ6F5

Please leave heatware to Tokyo_G80 if you redeem:
https://www.heatware.com/u/4161/to

Last edited:
I have a BNIB Apex MI-008 case - Free for the cost of shipping.
Extra PSU for Apex MI-008 case - Free for the cost of shipping.
Netgear 10/100 POE switch (Customer bought it thinking it was a gigabit switch.) - Free for the cost of shipping.

I have a BNIB Apex MI-008 case - Free for the cost of shipping.
Extra PSU for Apex MI-008 case - Free for the cost of shipping.
Netgear 10/100 POE switch (Customer bought it thinking it was a gigabit switch.) - Free for the cost of shipping.
I lay my claim on the case and psu.

Back