The [H]ardForum Perpetual Freebies Thread

Any takers?

IMG_3464.jpg

Anyone got a bottom of the barrel cele or pentium that'll work on 1151 z170? Kind of a long shot. Need it for board testing.

Alright I have some items that I have no need for if anybody is interested

various LGA1366 CPUs
Possible 775 CPUs
MSI A88X Mobo FM2+

There’s more but I have to dig through my storage

If anybody has these I could use a

desktop gigabyte switch
2.5” SATA HDD 80GB+
PSU

I'm looking for an Xbox 360 E power brick (it's the one with the single barrel plug) Between jobs right now so no buy somewhere links please.

Thinning out the horde, this stuff is going off to the recycler if no takers. Gear otherwise works unless noted. Anything listed is free, you pay shipping.

CPUs:

Xeons:
Xeon E5-1603
Xeon W3505
2 x Xeon E5503
2 x Xeon 3000DP (SL7PE) (bent pins)
2 x Xeon 2800DP (SL7ZG) (bent pins)

Xeon 2000DP (SL6RQ) (bent pins)

Laptop mystery meat:
Pentium B960 (SR07V)
2 x Celeron M 1400 (SL8ML)
Core 2 P7350 (SLGF6)
Core 2 T2300 (SL8VR)
Mobile Celeron 900 (SLGLQ)

All CPUs were pulled from customer machines when upgraded, they worked when pulled.

Motherboards:
Asus M2A-VM W/ Athlon 64 X2 3800 & 2 GB DDR2-800 (no I/O shield)

Video Cards:
Quadro NVS295 512 MB dual DisplayPort out PCIe
Zotac Geforce 8400GS 512 MB (one DVI, one VGA) PCIe
ATI FireGL V3400 128 MB (dual DVI) PCIe
Nvidia 9500GT 512 MB (one DVI, one VGA, one HDMI) PCIe - the fan is noisy and needs to be replaced, otherwise works

Routers:
Netgear WGR614 V7-VC - Unknown condition, top is a bit yellowed.

Last edited:
Long shot, but... Does anyone have a Haswell / Devil's Canyon IHS? Perhaps a dead CPU that can be delidded for one? I lost the IHS to a CPU and don't want to order one of the copper ones from China where it may not get here in time for Christmas. This is going in a present for my parents.

Perhaps another long shot.

I need a modular cable for an Antec Edge 550W PSU.
I'm looking for the PCI-e 6 pin cable.

Perhaps another long shot.

I need a modular cable for an Antec Edge 550W PSU.
I'm looking for the PCI-e 6 pin cable.
Is this just a standard 6-pin modular on each end or is it pinned differently?

Reactions: Jelly
like this
I can only assume the PSU side is proprietary, I suppose I could always "upgrade" psu's and get one with a full set of cables.
I got this Antec Edge in a build purchase off this forum, but it didn't come with any extra cables as far as I remember.

If anybody has these I could use a

2.5” SATA HDD 80GB+

I may have something. If you message me sometime this weekend it will remind me to dig in a few boxes to check. I know I have some bad ones, but I keep the good ones too. Mostly 3.5 but I do have a stash of 2.5s as well.

I can only assume the PSU side is proprietary, I suppose I could always "upgrade" psu's and get one with a full set of cables.
I got this Antec Edge in a build purchase off this forum, but it didn't come with any extra cables as far as I remember.
Yeah, it does look proprietary:
EDGE550_07_575px.jpg

Have you tried calling Antec? They might just give you one or sell you one for cheap.

I just heard back from Antec, they only want 12$ for a brand new known compatible cable, seems expensive but I'll go ahead and get it from them, I'd rather not fry my new video card, thanks to those who got in touch with me attempting to help :)

Longshot..
Does anyone have an IO plate for an asus p6x58d MOBO?

I would also be ecstatic if anyone had any free or really cheap DDR3. 4g sticks would be bare min but really looking for 8g.

Most of the stuff that I have to offer is old and probably useless but if anyone is looking for any older stuff hit me up.

No I haven't. I would be surprised if they had anything that old laying around but I suppose it's worth a try.

Longshot..
Does anyone have an IO plate for an asus p6x58d MOBO?

I would also be ecstatic if anyone had any free or really cheap DDR3. 4g sticks would be bare min but really looking for 8g.

Most of the stuff that I have to offer is old and probably useless but if anyone is looking for any older stuff hit me up.
PM me with what type of old stuff you have. I have some DDR3.

I am sure someone has a bunch of these Dell F732D low profile (not full height, which I have a bunch of those) vented slot covers
Anyway I need four of them and I have given away a lot of things on this forum some of which I did not even charge for shipping
Thanks

Dell_F732D.jpg

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Anyone by chance have an SFX -> ATX case adapter/bracket for PSU?
Currently have an SFX PSU in an case that takes a normal ATX one and I don't like the open-air gap around it.

I have a bunch of small size sd and microsd cards free for cost of shipping + PP fees.

all gone

12x 1gb microsd (5 w/sd adapters)
1x 2gb Kodak microsd
3x 2gb Sandisk sd
1x 8gb Sandisk sd
1x 16gb Wintek sd
1x 16gb Sony sd

Last edited:
Long shot, but... Does anyone have a Haswell / Devil's Canyon IHS? Perhaps a dead CPU that can be delidded for one? I lost the IHS to a CPU and don't want to order one of the copper ones from China where it may not get here in time for Christmas. This is going in a present for my parents.

Sorry would've helped you if I had seen this.

Does anyone have some spare DDR3 and/or a basic PCI-E video card w/ HDMI for the mom's PC? I'd gladly trade some things or just pay for them.

longshot here - Some one gave me a gaming laptop and am looking for a second 8gb stick of ddr4 to populate remaining slot. Does not have to be free, or gaming just has to be dirt cheap ;)

edit - existing stick is ddr4 2666v

Last edited:
Looking for a stock air cooler for a socket LGA1151. This is for my parent's computer, the fan on the original one died. Gladly pay for shipping.

I have a Zotac GTX 460 for the cost of shipping, Card was pulled from a working pc but from here to there anything can happen. You could very well be paying $$$ for a nice looking paper weight. Exchange of heat is required.

GONE to Sta!nless

Attachments

• IMG_1089.JPG
    IMG_1089.JPG
    590.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1090.JPG
    IMG_1090.JPG
    436.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1091.JPG
    IMG_1091.JPG
    275 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I've got one for you. I think I can get this to you via USPS First Class. I'll send a PM.
Much appreciated, Furious_Styles offered one up earlier and I took him up on it. Thank you.

Still have a Core 2 Duo E6750 CPU available, socket 775, take home this piece of 2007 history for free.99

Last edited:
So if anyone cares, these are awesome filters that usually outlive the life of the car and a cleaning kit is $9 at autozone (last time I went).

Does anyone have a spare PCIE GPU I can throw in my unRAID build? I don’t wanna spend $50 on a 710. Already scrimping together for a budget build. I can pay shipping.

Does anyone have a spare PCIE GPU I can throw in my unRAID build? I don’t wanna spend $50 on a 710. Already scrimping together for a budget build. I can pay shipping.

If basic is all you need, I do have an EVGA Geforce 210 512MB P/N: 512-P3-1310-LR for free. Just pay shipping, though boxing it up might be a challenge.

If basic is all you need, I do have an EVGA Geforce 210 512MB P/N: 512-P3-1310-LR for free. Just pay shipping, though boxing it up might be a challenge.

unfortunately, doesn’t support UEFI and won’t work with the system. Thank you though.

Back