The [H]ardForum Perpetual Freebies Thread

Looking for a low power Nvidia card; 400 series or newer preferably. I haven't gamed since baby came along.

Does anyone have a dead nikon battery they want to off? (EN-EL14)
I need something as a basis to make an extended battery pack.
**has to be authentic

thx

[Strike=]Images of most of the things listed here. Some of the listed stuff isn't in the pics since I found a few more things after I took the pics. I'll take closer pics if someone needs 'em.

Any one or more of these things for the price of shipping + PayPal's 3% or whatever it is now. Take it all in a clean sweep if you want! I just don't want to huck it in recycle without trying to see if someone else can use it. I'll figure out what the shipping cost is and get back to you. I've done this a few times now here on this thread and I think anyone I've sent stuff will vouch that I pack well.

IOGear BT USB module GBU301

Ensoniq Audio PCI 5200

Creative Sound Blaster 128

Adaptec AHA - 2940W/2940UW SCSI card

Leadtek Winfast 3D S320 II (16MB? 32MB?)

AOpen Conexant FM56PX Modem / Sound Card?

SIIG USB 2.0 5-Port PCI Card

HP PCI 5185-8048 HP 3-port Firewire card

Adaptec USB2 Connect PCI card

Belkin F5D7000 Wireless G PCI card (with busted antenna receptacle)

Pair of Linksys 802.11B USB bridges (only have the cable for one of them, takes a weird A to A USB cable to use these)

I306 rev.x2 agere Modem

Sound Blaster 16 ISA sound card / CT4170

Some kind of ISA SCSI card: DTCT-436P / 3181E-005 / B7824934

Misc. Crapton of DDR / DDR2 SoDIMMs 256-512MB

Misc DDR 333 512MB modules

Misc PC2-3200R-333 Registered DDR2 DIMMS 1-2GB

3x SONY 2AMDM MicroDimms 333MHz for little bitty Sony Vaio laptops[/s]

I threw'ed it all out...

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
^^ pretty sure i have a spare 160gb somewhere and perhaps something from an old xbox 360, 20 gigs or something like that.

Does anyone have a 5.25" to 3.5" adapter (With a black face-plate)
I need one that is made for floppy/zip drive or a card reader Ex: not the two piece brackets for a HDD I need one with a black face-plate
Thanks

Images of most of the things listed here. Some of the listed stuff isn't in the pics since I found a few more things after I took the pics. I'll take closer pics if someone needs 'em.

Any one or more of these things for the price of shipping + PayPal's 3% or whatever it is now. Take it all in a clean sweep if you want! I just don't want to huck it in recycle without trying to see if someone else can use it. I'll figure out what the shipping cost is and get back to you. I've done this a few times now here on this thread and I think anyone I've sent stuff will vouch that I pack well.

IOGear BT USB module GBU301

Ensoniq Audio PCI 5200

Creative Sound Blaster 128

Adaptec AHA - 2940W/2940UW SCSI card

Leadtek Winfast 3D S320 II (16MB? 32MB?)

AOpen Conexant FM56PX Modem / Sound Card?

SIIG USB 2.0 5-Port PCI Card

HP PCI 5185-8048 HP 3-port Firewire card

Adaptec USB2 Connect PCI card

Belkin F5D7000 Wireless G PCI card (with busted antenna receptacle)

Pair of Linksys 802.11B USB bridges (only have the cable for one of them, takes a weird A to A USB cable to use these)

I306 rev.x2 agere Modem

Sound Blaster 16 ISA sound card / CT4170

Some kind of ISA SCSI card: DTCT-436P / 3181E-005 / B7824934

Misc. Crapton of DDR / DDR2 SoDIMMs 256-512MB

Misc DDR 333 512MB modules

Misc PC2-3200R-333 Registered DDR2 DIMMS 1-2GB

3x SONY 2AMDM MicroDimms 333MHz for little bitty Sony Vaio laptops

How much would it be to box all of this up and ship it to us ZIP 80020?

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
How much would it be to box all of this up and ship it to us ZIP 80020?

*sigh* I knew this would happen... I had not even a whiff of interest over the last week and I really want to get rid of this stuff. So, within the last hour, I un-bagged all of this (might as well save the anti-static bags and pads) and then unceremoniously dumped it into a box destined for recycle tomorrow. On top of that, you're in Broomfield and I'm in Arvada! I woulda been happy to meet you somewhere to hook you with it all. As it is, I don't think you'll want any of this now, it's a big mess of completely banged up stuff.

I'm sorry :(

i know most TVs today have it built in but does anyone have a digital tuner box they no longer need? got an older tv that needs a box for the parents. PM me please!

i know most TVs today have it built in but does anyone have a digital tuner box they no longer need? got an older tv that needs a box for the parents. PM me please!

Did you mean the digital converter box to convert analog to digital for antenna use?

hey i have a bunch of pc games as freebies. just pay the mailing costs. some of the games have already been taken since i had posted in the ARS freebie section.

doom3(3 discs) gone
onimusha demon siege
commandos behind enemy lines
total annihilaions: kingdom gone
tom clanceys advanced warfighter gone
tom clanceys hawx gone
superpower
soldier of fortune gold edition gone
police quest swat
transformers war for cybertron
fallout 3 and fallout collection-white label gone

games which steam key has been used
L4D2
section 8
just cause 2
medal of honor limited edition
mafia II gone
borderlands 2
crysis
crysis special edition with crysis warhead and crysis wars gone
assassins creed II
assassins creed 3 game pk-ACI/ACII and AC revelations code has been used gone

Last edited:
going on a trip for one week starting friday.
if none of the games left are asked for they will be taken to a thrift store. they need to be gone.

I have an Antec Solo II case that nobody in the world apparently wants to pay for, so I want to give it to someone who could use it for a build. I can give you a shipping estimate if you provide a zip code when I get home. I expect $20-$50 depending on location (I live in Michigan). I also live near Ann Arbor and work in Jackson so we could arrange a pick-up if nearby.

The case will ship in its original box and it has the original screws for it including the longer ones for 3.5" drives. Has some light surface scratches from my cat liking to sleep on it but other then that it is in good shape.

Intel Core2Duo chips (S775) available. I would prefer not to send all to the same person - spread the love :)

E6320
E7400
E7500 (two of these)

ALL GONE

Last edited:
I'm looking for a coaxial to either hdmi or HD component for my parents security camera system. Thanks

does anyone have an otterbox case and holster for a galaxy note 2 that they r no longer using?
also have some pc games for giveaway available.

Intel Core2Duo chips (S775) available. I would prefer not to send all to the same person - spread the love :)

E6320
E7400
These are still available for the moment

EDIT: gone

Last edited:
anyone with a 250 or 320gb ide/pata laptop drive?

Probably not, those were on the far end of the PATA life cycle. 320 was as high as they went and 250s were not commonly bought either. Don't know of anyone personally who owned either one of these because of the transition over to SATA.

Probably not, those were on the far end of the PATA life cycle. 320 was as high as they went and 250s were not commonly bought either. Don't know of anyone personally who owned either one of these because of the transition over to SATA.

That and they're pretty much worth their weight in gold because of how rare it is to find a large capacity drive that is still IDE.

That and they're pretty much worth their weight in gold because of how rare it is to find a large capacity drive that is still IDE.

Really? I think I have a 320 and might have a 400 sitting around here...

Ach, got caught skimming the thread again. No, not laptop sized, sorry :) But ebay is full of them for $20-30.

thanks. I guess they do run much higher than their sata brothers. I'll have to check out some reviews on those pata to sata converters.

thanks. I guess they do run much higher than their sata brothers. I'll have to check out some reviews on those pata to sata converters.

I have two Abit serille pata to sata adapters that i had bought from a forum members yrs ago and they work fine for 5.25" and 3.25" drives that i have.

Last edited:
Back