The [H]ardForum Perpetual Freebies Thread

found a box of over 30 sticks of ram ranging from pc100 to ddr400. all of this should fit in a flat rate box. It's all or nothing here.

- various pentium 3 processors and a pentium m 750.

an ati 9800 pro AGP card pending

Will have more stuff to put up as soon as i clean out my garage.

Last edited:
Mmmmmmmaybe... hafta check.

775,1150,1155,1156 all use the same mounting dimensions, BTW.

anybody have a stock 1150/1155 heatsink-fan?

I have a 775 one that should work. It's a D34223-02. Here's the catch: not only does it need a good scrubbing (some dust, and old thermal paste on the bottom) -- it's missing three of the four pushpins. If you've got spare pushpins, it's yours for approximate shipping.

PM me if you're interested.

What? The mounting positions are the same... you might need a different backplate but that's it.

anybody have a stock 1150/1155 heatsink-fan?

I've got two, one from a 4570K and one from a Pentium G620.

Mr. Bluntman - I've got a Barton mobile 2500 (it will OC to 2.5 GHz) on a MSI mATX mobo (I don't recall the model, but it's the only mATX Athlon Socket 462 that overclocks well). I might have a stock heatsink, but right now it has an aftermarket one on it. I think I also have a Zalman that fits. You don't want the stock one - the fan is too loud and short-lived and doesn't cool well enough.

775 is not compatible with 1366 or 1155... take it for some one who 'made it work' ;)
its not pretty....

1366 the holes are 80mm apart. 775, 115x, the holes are 75mm apart. Measure your system's cooler and let me know if I'm wrong, please.

The only difference between 775 and 115x AFAIK is that 775 usually uses bolts and 115x usually uses pushpins. If you have a pushpin 775 cooler it will work fine for 115x without modification. Otherwise, you need either a different backplate so that you can use screws, or some clever modding to make the pushpins happen.

Looking for:
2 sticks of 256mb PC100 or PC133 (144pin)
2 sticks of 512mb PC2700 (DDR333) (200pin)

trying to fix up a couple old laptops. Got my grand kids playing DOS games. If these laptops work, they will go home with them. both have failing ram, sooo..

Thanks

Looking for:
2 sticks of 256mb PC100 or PC133 (144pin)
2 sticks of 512mb PC2700 (DDR333) (200pin)

trying to fix up a couple old laptops. Got my grand kids playing DOS games. If these laptops work, they will go home with them. both have failing ram, sooo..

Thanks

if you end up not finding exactly what you are looking for, i have two sticks of 128mb pc100 and one stick of 512mb ddr333 here.

I actually posted in his for sale thread. I have the 2 sticks of 512 for him. I also have a 1 gig stick if he wants it.
Just hasn't been on since 2 something in the morning my time.

Mr. Bluntman - I've got a Barton mobile 2500 (it will OC to 2.5 GHz) on a MSI mATX mobo (I don't recall the model, but it's the only mATX Athlon Socket 462 that overclocks well). I might have a stock heatsink, but right now it has an aftermarket one on it. I think I also have a Zalman that fits. You don't want the stock one - the fan is too loud and short-lived and doesn't cool well enough.

I already have three PCI/AGP only 462 boards already, but I may be interested in that mobile Barton 2500

Fenris_Ulf...I tend to play with 462 stuff in the winter time, I mean, if you are itching to be rid of that MSI mATX

Thankfully the PSU has been called for!

Someone please take the Zalman and those NICs.

All will be shipped via usps priority and you only pay for actual shipping costs.

please dont reply in this thread asking if its still avail, only PM please.

Zalman CNPS7000C-Cu - comes with 775 mounting bracket

Adaptec 64044 quad port nic x 2

Last edited:
packages out to Starhawk and kakueru today

need addys still for Cataulin and SticKx911

still looking to give away the photo printer, ethernet to LPT adapter and resevoir top in my earlier post.

free + shipping:

- LITE-ON ide dvd-rom drive (model: xj-hd166s)
- NETGEAR wg311v3 + high gain antenna wireless pci card
- ATI TV Wonder VE pci card (non-tested)
- sata pci card (vt6421a chipset)
- ROCKETFISH 5.1 pci sound card (quantity:2)
- 3.5 to 5.25 bay adapter (black)
- DELL Dimension 2400 / P4 3 GHz / 2x512MB DDR / DVD-rom / CD burner / no HDD

Last edited:
I have OCZ ram from one of my old workstations. Ships from Japan, it is about 300g. Use this to see shipping to your zone: LINK.

ram00.jpg

hey guys, I have a possible pretty sweet pickup deal in San Diego

we have anyone there on thread??

lian li cases, subs, old GPUs, bunch of stuff

this is a maybe, if it works it will probably be a take it all deal

Ideally we would identify a freebies thread regular local to it who would part it out

Too bad I am no longer stationed there, sounds like it really would be a sweet pickup deal.

freebie pc games for the cost of postage. Prefer they all go to one person.

xblades
spiderman3
flashpoint-cold war crisis
avatar the game-sleeve envelope only
split second

Looking to borrow a GPU from someone in the SF Bay Area to troubleshoot my rig. Something simple and HTPC quality would be fine like a HD5450 or similar.

I have an Apex TX-346 with mods, but I don't know how to ship a case :( IIRC it's mATX tho. If you're interested, I'll drag it out and take photos and all that.

Back