man, this G15 is an absolute bitch to work on...lol

got it down to l;' and ,

also, definitely iced tea

Last edited:
Anybody have a 1GB DDR3 for laptop?

Giving away: 1GB DDR2 laptop

Last edited:
FREE PROCESSORS

Too many to list but if you have a socket for one of the below, I can fill it.
(sexual innuendo unintended)

478 ranging from celeron to Pentium 4 (no HT)
775 Pentium 4 800 2.8ghz HT 1MB

Not for gold scrap.

Last edited:
FREE PROCESSORS

Too many to list but if you have a socket for one of the below, I can fill it.
(sexual innuendo unintended)
Not for gold scrap.
That's what she said ;)

I have 2 AMD socket 462 hsf/coolers. CoolerMaster and AMD original. I'm in 32609, free for shipping.

Longshot: does anyone have a Velocity Micro Cruz R101 eReader? It's a stripped-out locked-down Android tablet that Borders sold shortly before they went bust. Mine's battery is at death's door and I'd like to fix that if I can, but it's not a common enough battery that I can go to fleaBay and find it there (I tried, believe me!).

The battery is made by McNeil, out of China, and is their Model # MLP385085-2S. It's a 1600mAh 7.4v lithium polymer battery. Connector is five pins with thin wires (red-red-white-black-black) and the connector housing is tiny and white. (It's a JST connector, if you know what that is ;) ) Battery access is by removing the back cover, which is deplorably easy -- it's on with plastic clips. Pry it off starting at the SD card slot and working your way around the edge. May have a little double-stick tape holding it on at the opposite end tho ;) If you want to pry out the battery, be aware that there's bare PCB right under it, to which it's attached with double-stick tape as well.

If anyone has a Cruz R101 with something broken OTHER than the battery, I'm interested. I only really need the battery, but I'll take the whole thing off your hands if you'd like.

I *can* cover shipping.

Longshot: does anyone have a Velocity Micro Cruz R101 eReader? It's a stripped-out locked-down Android tablet that Borders sold shortly before they went bust. Mine's battery is at death's door and I'd like to fix that if I can, but it's not a common enough battery that I can go to fleaBay and find it there (I tried, believe me!).

The battery is made by McNeil, out of China, and is their Model # MLP385085-2S. It's a 1600mAh 7.4v lithium polymer battery. Connector is five pins with thin wires (red-red-white-black-black) and the connector housing is tiny and white. (It's a JST connector, if you know what that is ;) ) Battery access is by removing the back cover, which is deplorably easy -- it's on with plastic clips. Pry it off starting at the SD card slot and working your way around the edge. May have a little double-stick tape holding it on at the opposite end tho ;) If you want to pry out the battery, be aware that there's bare PCB right under it, to which it's attached with double-stick tape as well.

If anyone has a Cruz R101 with something broken OTHER than the battery, I'm interested. I only really need the battery, but I'll take the whole thing off your hands if you'd like.

I *can* cover shipping.

check here at amazon for one.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00413PEZS/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
...all much too expensive. I've got my eye on a couple on eBay -- $10-15 (incl shipping!) is my budget, dead maximum, and I'm hoping to stay at the lower end of that. It will be difficult, I know.

Thanks for looking tho! I do appreciate it.

lol, hawk

solder some wires on the battery tabs and hack up a wall wart

I *can* cover shipping.

Looked in my j0nx bins and i found a battery. From what i remember, it's from a an Eken m001 which was literally brand new which was bricked due to botched firmware upgrade. Your cruz battery pack likely has some components to read/verify/measure the battery. My battery obviously has the specs you are looking for but not the connector so you may have to do some hacking.

As usual, I'm a slave to work so if you want it, its going to take me some time to get it out to you.

Looks like this one:
0P1170125.jpg

anyone happen to have a 30 pin iphone cable that they are no longer using? The one I have is shot out to hell. I have to wiggle it and its showing bare wiring/no insulation bout 2 inches down from the charging pin.

@jojo69: It works tethered to the wall. I prefer a bit more portability ;)

@404: sadly incompatible. The white wire, I'm told, is a temperature sensor, and I suspect that the red pair and the black pair mean that each cell is broken out individually.

Have 5 PS/2 & VGA kvm switch cables, yours for the cost of shipping or free local pickup in east Houston

SggMbkU.jpg

Could use a 5v power adapter for this USB hub

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
@jojo69: It works tethered to the wall. I prefer a bit more portability ;)

@404: sadly incompatible. The white wire, I'm told, is a temperature sensor, and I suspect that the red pair and the black pair mean that each cell is broken out individually.

you could get something like this. Of course there are cheaper ones, I just didn't feel like shopping. :)

...no thanks... I'm picky :p

Besides, the charging port is a barrel jack. I don't think it can charge via USB...

Does anyone have a spare 92mm fan that I can have to use in combination with my Cooler Master TX3 HSF for a push-pull setup? Lately my CPU temps under load (DOTA 2) have risen to low-mid 70s.

Anyone have a spare Dell 3-prong "Hammerhead" style cord for laptop AC adapters? Thanks!

Looks like this:

ROvLskE.jpg

Wow, that's one I've never seen... I've seen the figure-eight ones, and the cloverleaf/"Mickey Mouse" ones -- but a figure-eight with an extra in-line peg, that's new to me.

I bet Dell invented it just because... Dell does that shit...

Anyone have a pair of 771 heatsinks with a fan (preferably a quiet or replaceable one)? I have a running pair right now but they were designed for a 1U chassis and are difficult to cool properly. I installed these into a 4U chassis and I have plenty of room for 2U or full sized cooling alternatives.

Anyone have a pair of 771 heatsinks with a fan (preferably a quiet or replaceable one)? I have a running pair right now but they were designed for a 1U chassis and are difficult to cool properly. I installed these into a 4U chassis and I have plenty of room for 2U or full sized cooling alternatives.

those 771s run hotter than hell, I got those same 1u ones, what a joke, even the 2u solutions are pretty weak

best of luck, also, put a fan on that dammed tylersburg northbridge

Microsoft Zune FM/transmitter/charger/cigarette lighter plug and Zune USB charger cable.
Free for shipping from 32609.

Anyone have one or two spare Sata Hdd they could part with? Doesn't have to be anything special.
Can be any size, speed, or capacity. Just need something to check that some hardware is working.

I had a box of crap. 27 pounds worth of crap.

The box of crap is now somebody else's.

Last edited:
I TAKE, I TAKE. well, the ole lady is looking at me, what the hell. u have too much sh**t already. I graciously pass it on to someone.

I wish I could take it but I don't have shipping costs :( it'd be basically $30 no matter what (Standard Post is $33, Priority Mail is $28 online...)

Oh well. Let me know if you decide to part it out, I see some things I'd like.

Looking for IDE 2.5" HDD, as long ass big enough for Windows install. Please PM. TIA.

Longshot... does anyone have an MFM hard drive? (I doubt it!) Must at least spin up. Would prefer half-height and not full-height. Larger capacity is better but I'm not going to be picky!

I'll find a way to cover shipping.

Neither of mine work... the controller refuses to recognize the drives' geometry even though I typed it in twice... just trying to get a dusty old XT box up and running, for fun. (Yes, I know I have a weird idea of fun :p )

Longshot... does anyone have an MFM hard drive? (I doubt it!) Must at least spin up. Would prefer half-height and not full-height. Larger capacity is better but I'm not going to be picky!

I'll find a way to cover shipping.

Neither of mine work... the controller refuses to recognize the drives' geometry even though I typed it in twice... just trying to get a dusty old XT box up and running, for fun. (Yes, I know I have a weird idea of fun :p )

Man, I remember those! I haven't seen one in years! I'd get you one if I had one in my closet. I get a feeling that's going to be a difficult drive to find. Good luck!

Back