The [H]ardForum Perpetual Freebies Thread

I have a Black/Brown series Galant desk. Comes with the following items:

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/S49837866/

It comes with T Legs though...

The Bed is this:

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/S99889527/

Both items are located in Alexandria VA and ready to be picked up. I have the instructions and items for all.

That's epic. You're nearly 6 hours away from me and I'd almost be willing to make the trip for that. I just assembled my Galant a few weeks ago and it's awesome. Very cool of you to offer it up on here rather than throwing it on CL!

I got fans I will send you...but...really?

small flat rate is over $5, almost every town has bins where you can buy 80mm fans for less than that. You really rural ?

Yes, I am. I'll shoot you a PM within a couple of days. Thanks. :)

Help guys, does any of you have a 6GB sata cable that doesn't have a latch? I need one for my sandisk extreme because the only one I have latches. Will pay shipping if you guys are willing to part. Thanks!

Looking for I/O shield for ASUS p5k deluxe.

I have some 512 DDR1 EEC RAM, you can have for the cost of shipping.

Long shot - Looking for a VERY CHEAP ITX Atom or VIA motherboard/cpu (built together). It needs to either have dual NICS or a free PCI slot (Old PCI not PCI ex). This is for a router project I am building currently.

I have:
D-Link wireless router with AC adapter that works great (Not DDWRT Compatible).

Have variety of SATA cables, straight, right-angle, latches, no latches for price of shipping if you need any.

Looking for laptop DDR1 SODIMMs 512MB or larger to upgrade some laptops to help out a school system that I do work for on the side. Any help would be appreciated.

Also looking for an IO shield for an Intel BadAxe2 motherboard for a friend.

Have modular cables for Corsair AX750 (molex, sata, and pcie vid cables). Yours for cost of shipping.

Help guys, does any of you have a 6GB sata cable that doesn't have a latch? I need one for my sandisk extreme because the only one I have latches. Will pay shipping if you guys are willing to part. Thanks!

Have variety of SATA cables, straight, right-angle, latches, no latches for price of shipping if you need any.

You two should hook up.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I found in my drawer one Intel Xeon 604 socket
with no other specs.
Condition: Flawless outside (probably never installed on system).
It dont have bended or broked pins but i dint know if
working.

I hada matching PAIR of xeon's for free you pay shipping they are 2.33 8/m/1333 SLAC5 E5345'S Came out of a Hp server.

Gone, :)

Last edited:
I have a code for a one-day DVD Redbox rental, it expires tomorrow on 11/29/12. It must be used at a Walgreens Redbox. First one to pm me gets it, if you want a picture of it instead of just the code let me know and provide your email. If you receive no reply from me, that means someone else beat you to it. I will update this post when it is taken. To note, it can also be used as a discount worth a one-night DVD rental off a Blu-ray or video game rental.

*GONE*

Last edited:
Looking for any DEAD SK939 motherboard to salvage parts from. It need only have an intact CPU socket.

Any one have a crossfire bridge that they are willing donate to a fellow member?

Hit me up, thanks!

EDIT: Bought on ebay for $2.79 shipped

Thanks to all who replied!

Last edited:
I have a dual skt 940 K8n master2 far board with two chips and 1gb/400 ecc memory. its been awhile since it was booted up. just pay the mailing costs. weight will be bout 10lbs from 30238. its heavy.

oops me4get sorry the ram sticks are gone.

I'm still looking for a SATA III cable w/o a latch... anyone?

I'm posting for member lachdanan because he doesn't have enough posts to participate in this thread yet. The poor guy is looking for a simple heatsink to use to cool the Altera chip on his Gateway XHD3000.

rtangwai recommended a northbridge or Pentium III Socket 370 heatsink. I know you guys have some old and/or dead mobos that you could rob a heatsink from...and possibly some old P3 CPUs or GPU heatsinks as well. If you could help him out I (and I'm sure he) would greatly appreciate it! Let's save the XHD3000! :)

He said in a PM to me that he needs 2 if possible.

I'm posting for member lachdanan because he doesn't have enough posts to participate in this thread yet. The poor guy is looking for a simple heatsink to use to cool the Altera chip on his Gateway XHD3000.

rtangwai recommended a northbridge or Pentium III Socket 370 heatsink. I know you guys have some old and/or dead mobos that you could rob a heatsink from...and possibly some old P3 CPUs or GPU heatsinks as well. If you could help him out I (and I'm sure he) would greatly appreciate it! Let's save the XHD3000! :)

He said in a PM to me that he needs 2 if possible.

i responded in the LCD repair thread a few minutes ago. I'm sure lachdanan won't have any problems getting something from Starhawk or me. :)

i responded in the LCD repair thread a few minutes ago. I'm sure lachdanan won't have any problems getting something from Starhawk or me. :)

i have heatsinks out my ass if anyone needs some!

I have some random different Northbridge/CPU ones and at least one GPU. Not sure how many or what is needed, but I think plenty here tend to have a bunch of various ones.

Wow, thanks so much for the quick help, guys! I think 404 has him taken care of but if not, he will be PMing you. Really appreciate it. Love this forum!

I might have some Socket A/370/7 ones, can't be sure as the stuff is boxed up. Could check if you really needed. An idea of the size needed might help too, as one too big wouldn't help out too much either since it has to fit in there and all.

I have six sets of low-profile video card brackets (one bracket has VGA, the other has DVI and either displayport or HDMI).

Also, a 3-way SLI bridge (for cards spaced two slots apart) and a 2-way flexible SLI bridge, if anyone needs 'em.

I have the following freebies, just pay the mailing costs.

nine older dimm sticks dont know what speed, size. I've just been hanging on to them for the longest time.

three sets of the plastic hdd end pieces that are used inside of boxes for mailing hdds. also have two plastic hdd clam shells.

will add more later

how do you change this O_O; i must be a noob

Edit: found it, Posts Per Page in the User CP tab under options.

Last edited:
Back