The [H]ardForum Perpetual Freebies Thread

Freebies - I'm just looking for shipping costs for these. $6 if it can fit into a small priority mail box and $14 if it only fits in a medium priority mail box.

I have a few random Thermaltake and Evercool heat sinks. I don't think all the parts are here - medium

I also have a stick of Gigaram PC2700 memory - small

I also have a USB / Firewire PCI card. Not sure if it works or not - small

Lite-On CD-RW Drive SOHR-5239V04C - medium

Thermaltake TT-1225 120mm Case Fan - orange blades - small

Intel Socket 1155/1156 Copper Base/Aluminum Heat Sink & 3.5" Fan w/4-Pin Connector - medium

Westell G90-610015-20 DSL Modem - small

2x Netgear WAG5100 PCMCIA Wireless Card - small

Fugifilm 1GB xD Picture Card - small

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'm looking for some SDRAM SO-DIMM 256MB PC133 CL3. I only need one stick. PM me if you have any you want to get rid of.

If anyone is looking, I have a bunch of DDR2 512MB sticks. PM me if you're interested.

Hey guys, I'm looking for some SDRAM SO-DIMM 256MB PC133 CL3. I only need one stick. PM me if you have any you want to get rid of.

If anyone is looking, I have a bunch of DDR2 512MB sticks. PM me if you're interested.

Pm me usr

Does anyone have a 1gb sodimm of either DDR2-667 or DDR2-800 (PC2-5300 or -6400)? Need it for an inspiron laptop -- 6400/e1505 is the model. It's got two 1gb sticks in it, but one is deceased :(

Still looking for that 1gb DDR-667 (or compatible) sodimm.

I know you can't /sell/ coupons on here (forum rules), but IIRC you can hand 'em off in this thread at the same price they were acquired (i.e. for free) -- I'm pretty sure I've seen that in here before. Mods are welcome to correct me if I've misread the rules.

Gotta coupon code here for $25 off of a $75+ purchase at staples, phone/online only (this code doesn't work in-store). Exclusions are computers (incl. desktops, laptops, netbooks, tablets and e-readers), anything Beats Audio, Epson ink&toner, custom online printing, services, promo stuff, gift cards, Staples Industrial purchases, purchases you've already made, and purchases anywhere else.

Note that the exclusions matter -- they actually change the ink&toner brand that's excluded with each coupon. Sometimes it's HP, sometimes it's Epson, I think I've seen Canon in there once or twice, and there's a fourth one, too. If you're all tl;dr on that list above (I don't blame you!), it's Epson this time around.

You'll need a staples rewards card but that's all. PMing the code is free; if you need the physical coupon, we can work something out for covering postage. The coupon expires 24 Sept 2012.

Folks, PM me if you're interested; Crosshairs, PM me if I've made an oops.

Really need a VGA cable(can't believe I don't have one laying around). Will trade DVI cable if you want. Please LMK, thanks all.

travis, I can hook you up with a plain 6ft VGA. PM me your info.

I'm looking for a media card reader bay (preferably in black). Specifically, I'm looking for one in 5.25" size or 3.5" size with a 5.25" adapter. I would need a decent speed CF card reader and an S SD (preferably SDHC) card reader on it. I'm willing to pay shipping. Can connect via SATA or onboard USB internal connector.

I've given in this thread before (sound cards, RAM, legacy CPU's), not going to dig through it for examples though. I've got some random stuff laying around to give away as well, for the cost of shipping. PC3200 RAM, 120mm 4-pin black fan, old PCI cards (sound blaster live, NVIDIA GeForce 2MX), some PS/2 ball mice, Rosewill RCX-ZAIO CPU heatsink (the fan works but is "modded" [ie: it's beat up, but works fine), etc.

I taked amazon debit card payment.

I have some 92mm Adda 4-pin fans. They can be a bit loud, but work great on a PWM controlled header or other fan controller.

anyone have any spare sata cables? anything other then boring/non matching red ones. Looking for black/blue or any other colors. I can use how ever many anyone can spare. I know I need a good dozen to start off with but having extra is good as I've needed them several times in the past. pm me if anyone can help me out. Thanks

I have a PNY 4400ti AGP card and a 512mb DDR desktop DIMM. Yours for shipping if anyone can use.

Asus P7P55D
- works but has some bent pins on the cpu socket..(only some mem slots show up..ie 1/2 the installed ram)
Comes with IO plate and board, just pay shipping

anyone have any spare sata cables? anything other then boring/non matching red ones. Looking for black/blue or any other colors. I can use how ever many anyone can spare. I know I need a good dozen to start off with but having extra is good as I've needed them several times in the past. pm me if anyone can help me out. Thanks

Pops, I have spare SATA-1 cables in different lengths, many of them medium blue (Dell OEM).

Pops, I have spare SATA-1 cables in different lengths, many of them medium blue (Dell OEM).

I may have some yellow ones as well. Have to go through my stash...

Does anybody have a 36" round IDE/PATA cable they'd be willing to part with? I had to install my DVD drives in the top two slots of a full tower case, and it is a bit too far for my 24" ones.

Looking for a socket A CPU, AXP 2600+/2800+/3000+. I fix up a PC for my wife's co-worker, and the 2000+ AXP cpu is not cutting it. Looks the mobo will support FSB333. Thanks in advance.

Have a Mini HDMI on my GPU, and would like to use it.

If anyone has a MINI-HDMI to Normal size HDMI? lol
thanks!

Might be a stretch, but does anyone have any old flat panel, 15" or 17" monitors they want to get rid of? Obviously I'll pay shipping.

ram" stick"s:

256mb pc 266 cl 2,5 sodim ddr1 x1
128mb ddr pc266 cl .2,5 x2
512ddr1 pc2700 cl 2,5 x1
256ddr 400mhz cl 3 x1

@ranviper i have one 15" lcd Nec but if i send it to USA i dont in what condition may arrive :(

ranviper: try Craigslist, that is where I get mine for pc's I rebuild and donate to charity. should be $25 or less, which is about what you'd pay for shipping one.

Last edited:
here's one for the oddball record books

I'm looking for old circa windows 95-98 agp or pci sis chipset graphics adapters. Need them to output low-res 15kz signals.

I have a card pulled from a Compaq - it's an Nvidia G4000-Pro 32MB AGP

I have 9 keys for Trend Micro Titanium Antivirus + 2012 (1-User) [Download] and 10 keys for Trend Micro Titanium Maximum Security 2012 (1-User) [Download] if anyone wants

Edit: 6 and 8 respectively

Last edited:
thanks but i am strictly looking for older SIS powered units. They are the only ones that were still able to output 15khz.

how i can identify that dinosaurs? i have few cards and they looks for museum maybe one fit for you :p

Any one have a PCIE dual dvi video card they don't want ? 128mb will be fine, just need it for my mini desktop so i can run my 2 monitors.

I've donated lots on here, let's see if some one can donate to me..

Might be a stretch, but does anyone have any old flat panel, 15" or 17" monitors they want to get rid of? Obviously I'll pay shipping.

I got one, but shipping might be a problem... have to find a box and packaging material though
I'm at 11379, pm me for details

Have some older sticks of memory...
2x256MB DDR333 PC2700 CL2.5 Infineon
5x256MB DDR266 CAS 2.5 HP/COMPAQ pulls...
5x128MB DDR266 HP/COMPAQ pulls...
8x512MB DDR2 PC2-5300 Hynix
5x256MB DDR266 PC-2100 Samsung
cost of shipping a USPS flat rate, as many as you wanna cram...

Deleted, no longer needed.

Last edited:
Back