The [H]ardForum Perpetual Freebies Thread

I am needing a HSF unit to cool a P4 3.2 Prescott...old stock unit I picked up from a buddy can't keep it below 70+C which is obviously unacceptable:(

Need:
VGA extension cable. (6ft or more)

Given

Keyboard, Sound Card, IDE cables.

Does anyone have any rounded IDE cables preferably black but if you have any other color thats fine just pm me

I have 3 DVI -> VGA adapters that came with my 8800...

Looking to score some mesh/aluminum 5.25" bay covers from Coolermaster cases. Must be black and in good condition. Will cover shipping. :)

want a hercules game theater xp breakout box- just the box- i broke my headphone port!
anybody have one lying around?

I need a PCI port/bracket. Or whatever the proper name for it is.

Just like this:
14-000000094.JPG

What I have to contribute to the thread?

How about a ATX Socket A board with AMD K6 600mhz proc? Just pay shipping!

Looking for a 5-BNC to VGA cable to test an old Iiyama monitor I found the other day. I'll cover shipping of course :). Send a PM if you have.

Looking for a VGA cooler for a FX5900SE. If you have a stock one lying around (my fan blades ripped apart), that'd be great. I cover shipping of course. Thanks!

Take these... Just pay shipping... In the US only.

1. TAKEN - CoolIT USB Beverage Chiller - fully functional. Could be modded into something useful.

2. TAKEN - Thermaltake Schooner Passive VGA Cooler - You get all the pieces in a Ziplock bag. No instructions included, but they should be somewhere on the web.

Welcome to the official [H]ard Forum Freebie thread. The place to get what you need or want for as low as possible ( just pay shipping : )

Everything on this thread can be yours for the price of shipping. You cannot post items you wish to sell here. Only items that you will give away if the recipient pays shipping.

Feel free to post whatever items you have lying around that you just want to get rid of.

Also feel free to post items you are looking for ( nothing that you know you'd have to pay for like a high end video card or CPU ). Do not post for something you want to buy here.

If you wish to take items from anyone on this thread please try to make some sort of contribution to the thread ( not required but would be nice : ). If you have any little odds or ends lying arround that you have no use for and would otherwise toss, please post them here. One mans trash is another mans treasure.

If you would like something out of this thread or have any questions about an item please send a Private Message to the person/s with the item/s you want. Please do not clutter up the thread with multiple replies. Try to keep everything nice and neat.

To find something quickly within this thread use the "Search this thread" tool.

WANT/Looking for: a western digital passport thats broken but powers up. maybe has hard drive failure

Looking for a cdrom module to use in a dell lattitude lm laptop

If someone has one for sale I would be interested in that as well!

I need one 80mm fan and one 120mm fan for a case mod... if anyone has some old crappy fans, I'd really appreicate it :)

Pay shipping (I ship in the US only) and leave me positive Heat, and you can have...

2x512MB OCZ PC2-5300 DDR2 - Gold Edition - Minus heatspreaders - One stick dead, the other is fine - I just don't remember which is which.

I killed it removing the heatspreader... Dumbass move of the year for me!

:mad:

Pay shipping (I ship in the US only) and leave me positive Heat, and you can have...

2x512MB OCZ PC2-5300 DDR2 - Gold Edition - Minus heatspreaders - One stick dead, the other is fine - I just don't remember which is which.

I killed it removing the heatspreader... Dumbass move of the year for me!

:mad:

totally dibbsed.

I need one 80mm fan and one 120mm fan for a case mod... if anyone has some old crappy fans, I'd really appreicate it :)

think i've got one of both. I know I have the 120 i took out of my tuniq tower...will rummage around for the 80 tomorrow after work.

I need a PCI port/bracket. Or whatever the proper name for it is.

Just like this:
14-000000094.JPG

What I have to contribute to the thread?

How about a ATX Socket A board with AMD K6 600mhz proc? Just pay shipping!

I found the bracket, but mine is female.......Looks like a joystick bracket..sorry..:(

Im looking for a passive cooled pci, agp 2x\4x card for my server dosnt have to be fancy just need a way to hook up a monitor to it.

Or i need a way to passivly cool a geforce 4 TI 4600... (will this overhead without the fan?

I have the following:

2 x Trident Blade 9880 2X AGP 8MB
1 x Visiontek AccelGraphics 2X AGP 8MB

They are very basic, but should be suitable for a file server. Yours for cost of shipping. Shoot me a PM if interested. Thanks!

~Nuts

nic 100 and the 1g are gone
digitizer is also gone as of today.
heat sinks are also gone

still have gatewatch w/ cold cath and flat panel led these are also gone
still have 56k modum

-blue slide-on faceplate (new) for Sprint Sanyo MM-8300
- God of War PSP demo disc (new)
100_4273.jpg

pay shipping + give heatware feedback

looking for a cheap network switch so that i can add more computers to my folding farm.

Looking for a Seagate 2.5 Momentus 100gb SATA circuit board.maybe if some one has a faulty drive that powers up. just want to test something out. thanks

i desperately need the wireless adapter for the Asus P5B Deluxe motherboard... the antenna on a wire with the coaxial looking plug. pm me please! will trade/pay

Free for cost of mailing:
Game manuals for Age of Empires II: Age of Kings and The Conquerors.
Hint manual for Wolfenstein 3D (woot!)

Does anyone have a psu for an Emachines 400 series desktop? Will pay the mailing costs to Ga 30315-1253.

Freebies:

Nvidia Geforce 4 TI 4600 - SOLD
Microsoft Wireless keyboard/Mouse - SOLD

more to come as I clean up All things are tested and work. I will do a final test before i ship them out to make sure they are working. all you pay for is shipping.

Back