The [H]ardForum Perpetual Freebies Thread

Is this for hooking up to an older HDTV? Not sure of anything else that has a DVI input but not VGA, and if that case would just better to just use a vga cable.

It's for my wacom. I'm using a KVM switch, and that switch only accepts VGA input. I know my wacom had a DVI>VGA cable, but I lost it a long time ago, so looking for a new replacement.

Got 3 Abit AirPace wireless adapters..PCIe...one might be missing a antenna...still looking for it....let me know if u want...

Anyone have a pci wirelessG adaptor? I need one cheap since I currently have car trouble I cannot afford much puter stuff right now.

Anyone have a pci wirelessG adaptor? I need one cheap since I currently have car trouble I cannot afford much puter stuff right now.

Got 3 Abit AirPace wireless adapters..PCIe...one might be missing a antenna...still looking for it....let me know if u want...

How about this, fellas?

I want that PCI-E wireless card. I have a PCI wireless card. iceboi can pay jackofalltrades for the shipping of that PCI-E wireless, and I'll cover the shipping of my PCI wireless to iceboi and then we're all happy? :D

So can you use a Male DVI => Female VGA and then use a vga cable to connect the two?

Not really, because on the KVM switch itself, the VGA component is female. Hence why I ask for a male VGA adapter.

My friends motherboard supports socket A CPUs, the GPU there wouldn't be much help to him though.

You're in luck. I'll go and dig in my stuff, I have two sktA processors. I dimly remember one of them being a 2600+ something.

Want any of my AGP graphics?

Not really, because on the KVM switch itself, the VGA component is female. Hence why I ask for a male VGA adapter.

I see. Would a VGA extension cable work? I think I just found one of those this weekend that I don't have a use for. Need to double check though.

I see. Would a VGA extension cable work? I think I just found one of those this weekend that I don't have a use for. Need to double check though.

Hmm, it might help if the other end is a female DVI -- my wacom has only a DVI input. Thanks for the effort; I appreciate it.

Sorry about that...I got sidetracked on other things. I checked it and it is Male => Female, and I am almost positive it is a VGA, but it is missing one of the pins on the center row. I will try it tonight with a monitor and see if it works or not. If I don't get back to you in a day or two, just pm me. I don't need the cable and you can have it for shipping if it works out.

Got a few new things to give away. Just pay shipping or pick up in St. Paul, MN 55108:

1. ATI All-in-Wonder 9700pro 128mb AGP 4x/8x w/ VGA Silencer Rev. 3

PN 109-95700-01. CARD ARTIFACTS AND IS SOLD AS-IS. THE CARD ALSO APPEARS TO BE MISSING 2 SURFACE MOUNT COMPONENTS ON THE PCB. Previous owner tested the card in an Asus A8V-Deluxe with no problems but I had issues in my Abit KT7A-RAID (artifacts during POST and when entering the BIOS). I did not install an OS. More photos available upon request. Comes with DVI-VGA adapter, audio cable, and floppy-molex adapter.

4825169251_82fd41f2e9.jpg

4825169481_def26eedd1.jpg

4825169347_415dfd593d.jpg

4825169585_165f1f28a4.jpg

2. MSI 770-G45 retail box with accessories (just the box and accessories, no motherboard).

Sent the board in for RMA and MSI sent back a full retail package. All accessories included except the manual.

I accept a Money Order Only as I don't have a PayPal Account sorry and I will ship in a flat rate Priority Mail Box

Pay Shipping
Asus A7V8X-X + AMD Athlon 2000+ Can't test SOLD AS-IS (No IO Plate)
Asus P5KPL-AM EPU Socket 775 DDR2 G31 MATX Can't test SOLD AS-IS (Comes with IO Plate) Gone To DigitalCancer Sorry to all of those that wanted the board but "DigitalCancer" was the first user to message me

LGA 775 OEM Heatsink and fan 65WTDP or less from an E5400 (New and Unused) Gone To DigitalCancer

Stuff I need
AGP 4/8X Video Card Got
DDR Ram PC3200
Car Charger for USB Devices The Mini 5 Pin USB that is on most MP3 Players
USB.jpg

(I need the one on the right the beige cable)

Last edited:
Would appreciate a PCIE gpu, any model, need something to throw in a board that has no onboard video.

I got you if youre in the socal area?

I need a U bracket for a Lian Li case. V series in my case but it shouldnt matter?
Its to hold the PSU up.

FREE

You pay shipping. I don't monitor this thread so if you see something, send a PM.

Only available to those who have given something away on this forum. Please LINK me when you send PM.

NEC ND-3550A IDE DVD Burner
2 Round IDE cables
1 Round Floppy Cable
30+ 6 ft. USB Beige Printer Cable, new sealed oem (limit two per person)
ATI Radeon 7000 64mb AGP
Sound Blaster Live! CT4830
Intel Pentium 4 Processor 2.26 GHz, 512K Cache, 533 MHz FSB
5+ stock S775 HSF, 3 new style short ones (from E5200) and bunch of older style.

- - - Given Away - - -
Samsung SH-S162L IDE DVD Burner [GONE] to Kuschelweich
80GB Maxtor IDE ATA/133 hard drive [GONE] to matrix563
Intel Pentium 4 Processors 2.40 GHz [GONE] to wjogert
Pioneer DVR-108BK IDE Black DVD-RW [GONE] to wjogert
5x VANTEC Stealth SF8025L 80mm Case Fan 3x NIB, 2x used. [GONE] to kniah
Pioneer DVR-108 IDE Beige DVD-RW [GONE] to KublaKhan
NEC ND-3550A IDE Black DVD-RW [GONE] to jackofalltrades

Last edited:
Looking for strips of 5V & 12V LED Lights. I bought a few months ago for a couple of dollars from China but they didn't last long.

Also looking for CPU Containers & antistatic foam - anything around 2" x 2"

My FS Thread still has a bunch of freebies in there & I've given away a bunch of things on here.

4-14-11 I moved what's left up toward the front.

I have some stuff I don't want and stuff I do want.
PENDING means I am in talks and if you want the item, you're going to be in line.
GONE means someone got it. Sorry.
RECEIVED means I got an item I wanted.

I am currently looking for:

RECEIVED any socket 754 cpu, it can be cheap
RECEIVED any AGP or PCI (not PCIE) video card, it can be cheap

I currently have up for grabs:

GONE Pentium 4 CPU. 2.4Ghz I think, and socket 478 I know... that is all I know about it.
GONE four SATA cables, some latchable
GONE SLI 3-way bridge, not flexible
GONE SLI 2-way bridge, not flexible
GONE male VGA to male component (R,G,B) cable, ~6 ft.
GONE male DVI to male HDMI cable, ~6ft
GONE female DVI to male HDMI adapter
GONE two molex (male) power to 6-pin PCIE power adapters
GONE two iPod cables (USB)
GONE TOSLINK optical SPDIF cable, 6ft
GONE two SATA cables, some right-angled, some latchable
GONE one DVI (male) to VGA (female) adapter
GONE 64mb SmartMedia memory card
GONE 128mb SmartMedia memory card
GONE 128mb stick of laptop SDRAM (not DDR)
GONE 64mb stick of laptop SDRAM (not DDR)
GONE SATA cables, some right-angled, some latchable (last of them currently)

I will update from time to time/ as needed.

Last edited:
Looking for the cheapest pcie video card (for server) and 1gb ddr laptop stick. Can give my 512mb stick after. Thanks

EDIT : Bought one on hardforum

Last edited:
A buddy of mine just gave me an old Dell PowerEdge SC420 complete with a S775 board and 2.8ghz P4 with HyperThreading. I'm curious to see if this thing can handle a Pentium D. If anyone has one collecting dust, that'd be awesome =D If it works, then I'll gladly offer up the 2.8ghz chip for anyone that needs it.

Looking for couple small capacity SD cards, 128/256/512 will do. I know I can get a 4G for $8, but the project I'm working on need no more than 128M, seems wasting if using 1G or more.
Gave out random craps several times before.

Back