The [H]ardForum Perpetual Freebies Thread

couple of steam game keys I received in a bundle but already have

Styx master of shadows, excellent game BTW if you like stealth games
GGT0B-A6JYV-D9RC4

Savage Lands, survival game best to play with a few amigos otherwise kind of meh
KMB7R-JY3H9-HZGLJ

Please respond to thread when you grab a key(s) so people aren't trying to redeem multiple times and get pissed when they cannot

Enjoy

couple of steam game keys I received in a bundle but already have

Styx master of shadows, excellent game BTW if you like stealth games
GGT0B-A6JYV-D9RC4

Savage Lands, survival game best to play with a few amigos otherwise kind of meh
KMB7R-JY3H9-HZGLJ

Please respond to thread when you grab a key(s) so people aren't trying to redeem multiple times and get pissed when they cannot

Enjoy

Bot of these have already been activated. Takes a big dickhead to redeem these then not say anything. Probably the same person that grabbed both too.

make this stuff go away

remaining
linksys e3000 Wireless-N Router with power supply
ENUWI-G2 ENCORE ENUWI-G2 Wireless Adapter 802.11b/g USB 2.0 Up to 54Mbps
N150MA-199NAS On Networks Wi-Fi Micro Adapter 802.11b/g/n USB 2.0 Up to 150Mbps
DWA-121 Wireless N 150 Pico USB Adapter

sent away
USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth dongle
TL-WA860RE 300Mbps Wi-Fi Range Extender with AC Passthrough
TL-WA855RE 300Mbps Wi-Fi Range Extender
Archer T2UH AC600 High Gain Wireless Dual Band USB Adapter

Last edited:
Bot of these have already been activated. Takes a big dickhead to redeem these then not say anything. Probably the same person that grabbed both too.

Yep, for that reason I will not post keys publicly. Even worse is when you don't post them in one of the paywalled subs because they can be leeched by someone who isn't even a member or logged in with an active user account.

make this stuff go away

I'll take it all if you want it gone in bulk. I have some kids computers in need of better wifi dongles and the ac passthrough extender would be awesome if you want to part out to multiples.

I have a milk crate full of misc routers (mostly all loaded with dd wrt) if anyone is in need of some project supplies. :)

Durvelle27, not the one I'm looking for. Thanks for replying.

make this stuff go away

I could use the range extenders, Bluetooth dongle, and AC600 USB as my office can’t get a dedicated Cat line

Does anyone happen to have a working 500GB (ish) 2.5" HDD they'd be willing to part with? I've given away a lot of stuff on this thread (especially hard drives) and I could use one for my new home file server.

Does anyone happen to have a working 500GB (ish) 2.5" HDD they'd be willing to part with? I've given away a lot of stuff on this thread (especially hard drives) and I could use one for my new home file server.

PM sent to you. I know I have a couple laying around.

Does anyone have once of those old hammer and bar based remotes who wants it to go to a good home (or at least real cheap?)
Ebay is currently goudgy due to someones youtube videos.

Thx.

s-l1600.jpg

Wondering if anyone has a couple of them little antenna's that attach to wireless cards or wireless motherboards? Looking for 2 of em. Preferably the 2.4/5 ghz type.

I'd be more than happy to pay for them.

Anyone have a lower tier GPU they want to get rid of? Looking for something better than the integrated 7540d on my 6yo daughters pc. Very light gaming.

I've got 6 sticks of 4gb 10600r if anyone is interested.

Thanks

Pcie? I got you
Edit. The one gigabite has is better than the 5450 I have. :) I’d say go with that.

Last edited:
Wondering if anyone has a couple of them little antenna's that attach to wireless cards or wireless motherboards? Looking for 2 of em. Preferably the 2.4/5 ghz type.

I'd be more than happy to pay for them.

Available on ebay for almost nothing:

Buy two get one free:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/163276489122

High gain version:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/183174811127

Anyone have a lower tier GPU they want to get rid of? Looking for something better than the integrated 7540d on my 6yo daughters pc. Very light gaming.

I've got 6 sticks of 4gb 10600r if anyone is interested.

Thanks

I could use those mem sticks for a server if they aren't spoken for already.

I think I have a crusty old HD7570 which should be able to run in hybrid crossfire with the 7540D. I'd have to go digging in my old PC bone pile to verify it is what I think it is.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
You don't need an ebay account to buy stuff. It just makes it harder to return stuff if there's a problem.
I've paid once as guest and had a problem and it was just as easy as the normal resolution process, so fear not. :)
Check and see bro. I'd be more than willing to pay for them.
If the ebay ones don't do the job for you, let me know and I'll see what I got. Might be a few weeks though before I could ship them since I'm traveling for work.

Free to a good home:

- 2x HP 300GB 15K SAS drives with HP sleds. HP said they were bad so I went onsite to replace them per customer's request.
- 2x PII-350 Slot1 procs with active HSF
- 2x Iphone 4 phones. One works (is a 4S) sans the home button and the other has a broken back. It should work but assume it is just for parts whatever.

Free to a good home:

- 2x HP 300GB 15K SAS drives with HP sleds. HP said they were bad so I went onsite to replace them per customer's request.
- 2x PII-350 Slot1 procs with active HSF
- 2x Iphone 4 phones. One works (is a 4S) sans the home button and the other has a broken back. It should work but assume it is just for parts whatever.

I'd take those drives if I had the dosh for shipping, unfortunately I'll have to let them go to someone else.

Last last call before these go into trash. How many do you want. Just pay actual shipping. (have around 400~ of these.

157218_DSC_0965hgf.jpg

You'd have to put a sheet of something hard in the envelope with them because letter sorting machines would probably shred them.
Usually hard items like this end up getting hand sorted. At least whenever I've gotten memory shipped to me like that it did.

I'd be willing to be the guinea pig--a stamp is just 50 cents. (y)

i have 2 5770's that were working when I took them out.
Been sitting in the closet for at least a year and a half....

Update 10/15 cards are spoken for.

Last edited:
Back