The [H]ardForum Perpetual Freebies Thread

For the price of shipping, may have to use a medium flat rate priority box for this.

NZXT Grid+ 6 channel fan controller with Molex 12v power cable and MicroUSB Cable. Also including 2 120mm BitFenix case fans. If you don't want the fans, the Grid+ will fit in the smaller priority flatrate box.

The Grid+ can be a little temperamental but when it works, it's pretty nice. Used it for a larger case, couldn't make room for it in my current setup. Will have to download drivers and software to run this, Windows only.

Oooh, I have an NZXT Gamma case. I'm interested in this if it will fit mine!

A new cable is ~$2 from NE or Ebay it appears.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll see if anyone has one available first as the ~$2 ones are China-based 3rd party sellers on Newegg and the eBay ones are also shipped from China which usually takes about 4 weeks to reach me.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Done anyone have a PCMCIA to SDHC? (specifically not looking for the CF solution) So i can have more of a dirct removable media solution for my ol 98 laptop. :p

have some freebies. just pay the mailing costs more to come.

1] msi dual net wlan/blutooth card with antenna's. no drivers for win7, 8 or 10 in box

2] Toshiba slim internal dvd burner in an IBM thinkpad bag
TOSHIBA Model SD-R6472 Slim Internal DVD Burner Black-Newegg.com

3] three sets of modular cables
1st pic: unknown
2nd pic: probably antec
3rd pic: ultra. i still have an ultra 550w modular and they fit. i already have two boxes of modular cables for it.

20160721_214643~2.jpg 20160721_214859.jpg 20160721_215118~2.jpg 20160721_215230~2.jpg 20160721_215526~2.jpg

have some freebies. just pay the mailing costs more to come.

1] msi dual net wlan/blutooth card with antenna's. no drivers for win7, 8 or 10 in box

2] Toshiba slim internal dvd burner in an IBM thinkpad bag
TOSHIBA Model SD-R6472 Slim Internal DVD Burner Black-Newegg.com

3] three sets of modular cables
1st pic: unknown
2nd pic: probably antec
3rd pic: ultra. i still have an ultra 550w modular and they fit. i already have two boxes of modular cables for it.

View attachment 5690 View attachment 5691 View attachment 5692 View attachment 5693 View attachment 5694

Nevermind.

Last edited:
Have a single 2gb ddr3 1333 stick, blue PCB, one sided i believe. works last tested. $3 paypal gift to most states to cover shipping.

I have the following laptop memory for freebie(s). just pay the mailing costs.

256mb ddr 266

1gb ddr 333 not sure if it works

1gb ddr 333

512mb pc2-5300

1gb pc2-5300

2x1gb ddr2 pc2-5300 matched pair

a few things for steam (pm email or reply with it)
AudioSurf (buddy I sent this to has yet to claim it, so if someone else wants it more then he does...)
Darwinia
DEFCON
Firefall - "Mercenary" Booster Pack
Multiwinia
The Ship - 2 Pack Gift
Uplink
Mirror's Edge

first come first serve:
The Troma Project WFGX9-H4ZHC-30GQP
Chess the gathering 8EA52-4TMPP-IBNDP
Pirates of Black Cove E08WV-3CF56-Z9PA6
Knightshift NM6VT-V0DH4-53AGK
Invasion L59GG-G9M38-6T2BE
A Bird Story QZEQ3-0ZNL0-G3NLC
Chicken Shoot 2 DAZQJ-XNQBV-MA2WB
Hard Room E3TN8-2AT2Y-KQHNB or K8K9V-E4FJX-K4GGL or R6B07-YZQEP-QNY2C
Commander - Conquest Of The Americas LZ737-X6TJB-QNWX9
Pressure 5NLA6-H09DK-0N8GY
Football Mogul 2014 2WCYP-FLLEP-4TG2C
Football Mogul 15 2X26E-LGH9L-9JQA2
Baseball Mogul 2015 30EFG-0M9ZZ-GM84M
Baseball Mogul Diamond 3386C-KYCYP-VQQDD
Invasion DDR0J-ZLG8T-5ADL5
Bloodbath Kavkaz YGVZI-PJFDI-5NP0E
Earth 2150 - Trilogy M73DA-533JN-AZFZZ
Earth 2160 TGLDJ-5XD3T-IDGVI

I'll strikeout items if people mention they've taken keys, or if I get a PM.

Last edited:
anyone need a 160GB intel ssd? upgraded my neighbors ssd for him and he gave me the old one. just need to pay shipping.

EDIT: GONE.

Last edited:
anyone need a 160GB intel ssd? upgraded my neighbors ssd for him and he gave me the old one. just need to pay shipping.

EDIT: GONE.

Wow, nice freebie. I've seen the 80GB Intels sell for ~$30 so that's pretty generous of you.

That wa very generous, I just hope the person that got it didn't get it to resell lol

A: Old mac book, B: WII hdd loader, C: HTPC, D: Stupid fast thumb drive, E: That tablet I made out of junk laptops.
Ill decide once i Get it. Be assured it will very functional.. :p

A: Old mac book, B: WII hdd loader, C: HTPC, D: Stupid fast thumb drive, E: That tablet I made out of junk laptops.
Ill decide once i Get it. Be assured it will very functional.. :p

Wasn't a stab at you, I didn't even notice who got it. I just made a comment. Enjoy your new SSD : )

a few things for steam (pm email or reply with it)
AudioSurf
Darwinia
DEFCON
Firefall - "Mercenary" Booster Pack
Multiwinia
The Ship - 2 Pack Gift
Uplink

first come first serve:
The Troma Project WFGX9-H4ZHC-30GQP
Chess the gathering 8EA52-4TMPP-IBNDP
Pirates of Black Cove E08WV-3CF56-Z9PA6
Knightshift NM6VT-V0DH4-53AGK
Invasion L59GG-G9M38-6T2BE
A Bird Story QZEQ3-0ZNL0-G3NLC
Chicken Shoot 2 DAZQJ-XNQBV-MA2WB
Hard Room E3TN8-2AT2Y-KQHNB
Commander - Conquest Of The Americas LZ737-X6TJB-QNWX9 - Snagged.. Thank you kindly !!!
Pressure 5NLA6-H09DK-0N8GY

Wasn't a stab at you, I didn't even notice who got it. I just made a comment. Enjoy your new SSD : )

nonono, I know you weren't trying to stab or anything, Those are literally things I am considering when it arrives. :p

Wow, nice freebie. I've seen the 80GB Intels sell for ~$30 so that's pretty generous of you.
There was a refurb Intel 320 series 160GB on Newegg Flash a couple weeks ago for $35, so they don't seem too "valuable." I almost picked up a couple, but then realized how much slower they were compared to modern standards.

There was a refurb Intel 320 series 160GB on Newegg Flash a couple weeks ago for $35, so they don't seem too "valuable." I almost picked up a couple, but then realized how much slower they were compared to modern standards.

Now days, its not "Its a 160GB ssd!!," its "Its only a 160GB ssd" On top of that when you use in a computer for an OS, you can only use around half to not wear it out quickly. How I use it will be based entirely on the amount of life left on it.

Fun fact, this will effectively be my first actual SSD not counting embedded things like phones and tablets.

If anyone needs, I have an Nvidia Quadro GPU. Don't know model. Pulled from an early i7-based Dell. 512MB of VRAM I believe but not sure, PCI-E 16x, dual DVI. Has a proper fan and such. 6 Pin Power.

PM me with your ZIP for shipping quote, it'll come from east coast.

EDIT: claimed by kakureru

Last edited:
Does anybody have a spare HP monitor stand laying around? I will cover shipping and throw you a few dollars for your time.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 34
Back