The [H]ardForum Perpetual Freebies Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
dibs on
BELOW~!

2 x Motorola 120C Cell Phones for Verizon (both work and come with original battery only, 1 has a scratched screen)
1 x 100MB Iomega Zip Drive (internal, atapi)

nervegrind3r said:
NERVEGRINDER'S FREEBIE THREAD This is my personal freebie thread which I share across AT, AMDMB, & HARDFORUM

RULE 1 - CONTACT ME BY PM ONLY & tell me your zip code so I can figure out shipping costs
RULE 2 - I ship out when it’s convenient for me, I don’t rush ship freebies, sorry.
RULE 3 - I ship to the 50 US states ONLY, and accept non-cc paypal for payment
RULE 4 - SAY THANKS :)

CURRENT FREEBIES

2 x 10/100 PCI NIC
1 x sound blaster 16 ISA sound card (ct4170)
1 x sound blaster 32 PNP ISA sound card (ct3600)
1 x Lite-On 200w AT PSU (worked before I pulled it)
2 x Motorola 120C Cell Phones for Verizon (both work and come with original battery only, 1 has a scratched screen)
1 x ATX IO SHIELD
1 x LaserLine 60 Audio Cassette Rack (black, stands upright or hangs on nails, its dirty from the attic so you need to clean it)
1 x Alpha 90 CD Disc Rack (black, has 3 columns of 30 discs, stands upright, needs some cleaning)

STUFF I WOULD LIKE

- PSX 1 games (Anyone have Nectaris?)
- Audigy sound card
- palm PDA w/ usb cradle (would really like a Vx, m series, or better)
- 15GB+ laptop hdd (working drive please )

STUFF I'VE GIVEN AWAY

1 x Diamon Stealth S540 16MB AGP Video card (passive hs) gone to Skrying
1 x Ipod Nano Suede Protector Case (New, Original from box, white) gone to RKS
2 x 50 Disc Spindle (empty black spindles for media storage only) gone to ximhkx
1 x 3com 10mb NIC PC Card gone to khurios2000
1 x 3com 56k Modem PC Card gone to khurios2000
1 x ADDA 80mm fan (OEM pull from Lian-Li case, high speed) gone to Drakula
1 x NIDEC 80mm fan (Has a propriety 2pin header, very loud, pushes a lot of air) gone to Drakula
1 x Sparkle 400W FSP400-60GN PSU (ultra quiet w/ modified Panaflo L1A fan) gone to Flash1969
1 x ADDA 80mm fan (OEM pull from Lian-Li case, low speed) gone to JDMnAR1
1 x ADDA 80mm fan (OEM pull from Lian-Li case, high speed) 1 gone to NoMercyGTP
1 x MUSHKIN 128MB PC133 (Single Sided) gone to liveordie
1 x SAMSUNG 128MB PC66 (Dual Sided) gone to dasman2
2 x 64MB PC100 (single sided) gone to dasman2
1 x LG Car Charger gone to JDMnAR1
1 x LG Home Wall Charger gone to JDMnAR1
1 x CCFL with 2 x 12” lights (purplish/blue color, comes with all parts) gone to NoMercyGTP
1 x 2 port USB Bracket (connects external usb devices to mobo’s usb header) gone to NoMercyGTP
1 x Creative Muvo Ear Buds (New, Original from box) gone to morkus64
1 x Ipod Nano Ear Buds with 2 Sets of foam replacements (New, Original from box) gone to DLBlank
1 x P3 733MHZ CPU gone to
1 x 48X CDROM gone to hube235
1 x 48X CDROM gone to smartmoney
2 x 10/100 PCI NICS both gone to Kaervak
1 x floppy drive gone to Carnage4
1 x floppy drive gone to smartmoney
1 x ati 2mb pci video card gone to txlonghorn
1 x matrox 2mb pci video card gone to txlonghorn
1 x novell suse linux technical resource kit gone to
2 x pentium pro heatsink/fan combo gone to Gillbot
1 x lot of simm memory gone to Gillbot
1 x lot of empty cd spindles gone to dubb
1 x 56k internal pci modem gone to trevinom

HEATWARE

I have a few things I would like:

Laptop case large enough to hold 14.1" laptop, doesn't have to be anything fancy, but I would like to have one that opens like a book, not one that opens at the top and you slip the laptop in, I would like one that you open the case and put it in rather than slipping it in, if you know what I mean.

8-10GB Desktop HD
Socket A CPU's (I know I'm reaching here, doubt I'll get any hits, but might as well try)

I should be able to put some stuff on here soon, just got to sort through my "stuff" drawer, I know I have some stuff in there :D

TheLordsServant said:
I have a few things I would like:

Laptop case large enough to hold 14.1" laptop, doesn't have to be anything fancy, but I would like to have one that opens like a book, not one that opens at the top and you slip the laptop in, I would like one that you open the case and put it in rather than slipping it in, if you know what I mean.

8-10GB Desktop HD
Socket A CPU's (I know I'm reaching here, doubt I'll get any hits, but might as well try)

I should be able to put some stuff on here soon, just got to sort through my "stuff" drawer, I know I have some stuff in there :D

are you just wanting a trade or are you giving the hard drives away? let me know.

MidwestZero said:
are you just wanting a trade or are you giving the hard drives away? let me know.

I think he's looking for a hard drive, not offering any.

xplicit said:
ITEMS I NEED:

Item1: A male to male USB cable. Willing to pay for shipping.

Still looking for this cable. Anyone? Anyone?? Beuller???

What I have:
Various IDE, SATA, power, and other cables. Tell me what you want and I may just have it.

What I would like.. A lot...
I'm looking for some sort of a red case light. Could be an LED, could be a cold cathode, doesn't really matter as long as its fairly small - less than 6inches would be preferred but I could probably make a 12incher work. I could also use a low profile sound card, 5.1 would be awesome.

Thanks - Mark

I would like to trade a 4mb, 8mb and a 32mb smart media cards for one 128mb smart media. Just bought a cheap mp3 that uses that type of memory cards.

I'm willing to give away the smart media 4mb and 8mb cards away for a 128mb smart media cards.

Just pay shipping and they're yours!

Seagate Medalist 1.7GB HDD
Model ST31720A.

NEC 32MB PC66 SDRAM
P/N # MC-454AD642F-A67

Diamond SupraExpress 56i SP
Model LT2080
Rockwell Chipset (K56Flex)
Data - Fax - Voice
ISA

I need a xenon p4 heatsink any dimensions are fine pm me if you have one thank you!

xplicit said:
xplicit said:
ITEMS I NEED:

Item1: A male to male USB cable. Willing to pay for shipping.
Still looking for this cable. Anyone? Anyone?? Beuller???

If you mean one like this , then yes, I do, have it for shipping. PM me if you want the cable.

Also, to jbmx4life, the locked xbox hard drives, what brand are they? I have some PS/2 mice to trade for.

I will have a bigger list of give away things up in a few days.

Free

• Paper copy of Toshiba 57H81 Service Manual
  • Compaq NC3134 dual 10/100 LAN - note may not work
  • Intergraph PCI graphics card - full length, dual PCI slots, MSMT261 - note may not work
  • Intergraph PCI graphics card - full length, single PCI slot, SMT299 - note may not work
  • Motorola flip phone - no battery, cracked case
  • Nidec GAMMA28 fan a34342-55app
  • Authentic Intel Slot 1 HSF
  • OEM Slot A HSF
  • FDD cables
  • 40wire HDD cables
  • 3 x ISA Modems (can't tell what speed) not PnP
  • 2 x 10/100 NICs (1 intel, 1 digital) - work fine One pending to dotHectate
  • PCI audio - SIIG
Wanted

• Nothing ATM

nah said:
If you mean one like this , then yes, I do, have it for shipping. PM me if you want the cable.

Also, to jbmx4life, the locked xbox hard drives, what brand are they? I have some PS/2 mice to trade for.

I will have a bigger list of give away things up in a few days.

They are Western Digital.

Yours for the cost of shipping.

IBM 10/100 Etherjet CardBus Ready Port Adapter w/56K Modem FRU: 34L1309

P3 550 MHZ Slot 1 proc

---------------------------------------------------

Anyone have a stock AMD Athlon64 socket 754 HSF? Need one for a machine I am going to build for my little cousins.

Thanks,

Enrique

anyone got some old arctic silver 5 just laying around, i need some for 1 cpu. pm me if you do.

thanks

Free Only for Genmay subscribers (hey, It's $5!), local pickup only!!!

Creative Inspire 5.1 speakers (Works great, but not in flawless condition)
P3 533mhz HP machine, seems to run OK.
Old custom built computer, Pentium 1 I think, lots of addin cards, don't know anything else about it.
2 old CRT monitors

saturnine2 said:

Old custom built computer, Pentium 1 I think, lots of addin cards, don't know anything else about it.
2 old CRT monitors

I'll sign up to GenMay and pay shipping if I can have those speakers :). (Yes, I saw the part about local pickup, but I figure it's worth a shot)

Sorry man, but it's too much work to pack them up securely. I may change my mind if nobody locally wants them though :)

Does anyone have an extra mic lying around? As long as its somewhat decent I'll gladly pay shipping :)

^ i have one somewhere around here... plus some that are on headphones.. drop me a pm and we can talk more.^

from my fs/ft thread:

free stuff!!! (just pay shipping):
  • (2x)56k lucent win modem pci card (oem card only)
  • 3-foot (91.4cm) radioshack cat5e ethernet cable
  • cabletron e2000 isa network adapter w/serial and cable network ports (oem card only; identified by MjrStryker (thanks!); i have no way to test it; as such, this is being sold AS-IS)
  • practical peripherals 9600 v.32 data/fax minitower external modem (model pm9600fxmt v.32; includes modem, vertical stands, power supply, and phone cable; retail package)
  • 300 watt u.s. power at psu (please note that this is NOT an atx psu)
  • u.s. toyo fan ustf602012mw 60mm (60x60x20) 2-pin ball-bearing cooling fan (uses a standard 4-pin molex power connector; sleeved cables; comes with a chrome 60mm fan grill/guard)
  • heatsink retention clip for corsair xms ddr memory
  • z-nix inc. 2 button wheel mouse (never used; brand new; still has cover on the wheel; very nifty/retro looking; retail package)
  • 4-port data transfer switch w/female-female printer connector cable
  • 2-port male-female printer switch (for connecting 1 printer to 2 computers)

looking for:
  • (2x)120mm fan grills
  • (3x)80mm fan filters
  • (2x)80mm fan grills
  • (1x)QUIET 92mm fan

saturnine2 said:

2 old CRT monitors
What are the full specs on the P3 533MHz machine?

qwilliam said:
from my fs/ft thread:

free stuff!!! (just pay shipping):
  • (2x)56k lucent win modem pci card (oem card only)
  • 3-foot (91.4cm) radioshack cat5e ethernet cable
  • cabletron e2000 isa network adapter w/serial and cable network ports (oem card only; identified by MjrStryker (thanks!); i have no way to test it; as such, this is being sold AS-IS)
  • practical peripherals 9600 v.32 data/fax minitower external modem (model pm9600fxmt v.32; includes modem, vertical stands, power supply, and phone cable; retail package)
  • 300 watt u.s. power at psu (please note that this is NOT an atx psu)
  • u.s. toyo fan ustf602012mw 60mm (60x60x20) 2-pin ball-bearing cooling fan (uses a standard 4-pin molex power connector; sleeved cables; comes with a chrome 60mm fan grill/guard)
  • heatsink retention clip for corsair xms ddr memory
  • z-nix inc. 2 button wheel mouse (never used; brand new; still has cover on the wheel; very nifty/retro looking; retail package)
  • 4-port data transfer switch w/female-female printer connector cable
  • 2-port male-female printer switch (for connecting 1 printer to 2 computers)
looking for:
  • (2x)120mm fan grills
  • (2x)80mm fan filters
  • (2x)80mm fan grills
  • (1x)QUIET 92mm fan
Can you post some screens of the mice?

thanks.

Does anyone have any of those case speakers/mobo speaker that buzzes when the computer starts up? I'll gladly pay for shipping.

saturnine2 said:

ooh, if only it wasn't an hour and a half to get to fatalville. dunno what i'd do with two inspire 5.1's.. but who cares, free is free (except for all that friggin gas)..

jbmx4life said:
1 week left for everything HERE or it hits the garbage!

You might be able to sell those 2 Xbox harddrives on eBay, worth a shot if nobody wants them here and rather than throwing them away

yeah but the hard drives are still locked and ebay will prolly cost me more in fees than I will get back in the sale...

Need
Verizon phone, i dont need anything special, just something that is 100% functional, dont need any accesories except for the charger. i will gladly pay shipping.

jbmx4life said:
1 week left for everything HERE or it hits the garbage!

Everything that is accounted for will ship Friday and the rest of it has gone to the garbage that will be picked-up soon hopefully... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back