The Greatest Thing On The Internet...EVER!

the main thing I am wondering what were you looking for to discover that website

Brings back memories of when I was a little kid and would play with the old door stop that this appears to be modeled after.

Brings back memories of when I was a little kid and would play with the old door stop that this appears to be modeled after.

Every time I flick the stop on the website, I keep expecting to hear my parents shout, "Get away from the fucking doorstop!"

2lC56

Yeah, buddy.

Shut up and let me be infantile.

Every time I flick the stop on the website, I keep expecting to hear my parents shout, "Get away from the fucking doorstop!"

I actually have to tell my cat that. I removed all the springs except for one that needs to stay because of her.

Awesome, brings back memories lying on the carpet in front of a door.

Awwwww. I flicked it about 1,022 times (one a trackpad no less) and then the whole stats counter section disappeared :(

Seriously, Dancing Hamsters got more people to go on the internet than any other single event. Yahoo put it in a commercial (before anyone knew what Yahoo was), and people just had to go and try to find it.

I remember these things when I was a kid.
Wow, talk about bringing back memories of the door stops. :eek:

LOL, you can drag it back further and the motion is much more violent.

Brilliant!

What is the diagnosis if my first thought was to set up a macro program so I could get a massive number of flicks without doing anything?

Oddly addictive. Okay, 666 clicks. I'm now part of the club. Don't want to break my mouse.

Back