goldfinger_glcd.jpg

goldfinger_110.jpg

aquatube.jpg

The Blowhole...
blowhole.jpg
goldfinger_103.jpg

goldfinger_105.jpg
goldfinger_104.jpg

howd you do the front blowhole, thats sick. also how is the top lit up, EL tape? bang-up job all around :D

hehe thx...

it was a old chromed bass-reflex wich has been cut, with a translicid fan...the surface of my rig ain't alu, it's made out of "brass" (gold Look), wich has been polished...

P.I.M.P. amazing work man for sure. :eek:

you have any daytime shots? nice site too by the way.

that... is like the illest wc setup i seen... how much did you spend on the pipes, pumps, rads, etc?

that is stunning my friend! i too would like to see some daytime shots and also one from the back of the case

Goldfinger said:
Thx @ all

the price..puhhh + - 700 €

umm, sorry but im stupid and don't understand that :D How much in United states dollars?

Btw nice fuggin rig man, that watercooling looks damn nice!

You sure as hell know how to take a picture, i'll give you that much. Very impressive setup. A farther away 'whole picture' shot would be nice ;D

diredesire said:
You sure as hell know how to take a picture, i'll give you that much. Very impressive setup. A farther away 'whole picture' shot would be nice ;D
i wouldnt be surprised if hes a professional photographer ;)

That is one sweet looking setup you got there. How much time do you have into it? And what case is that? Very nice craftsmanship, congrats!

wow.. that is nice...

do you really have the top taken off of a hard drive so you can see the internals? how does that work for you? is there are clear top on it or what?

also.. i would really like to see some daytime shots / shots with the lights on of that computer..

That is one nice rig bro! I've gotta ask, what kind of camera did you use to take those pics, they are pretty damn good.

OMG that thing is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! :eek:

What was that stock case?

Very nice work bro :D

wow nice colors

whats a Solid Flow? and what does it do and how does it work?

Back