The GeForce RTX 2080 Ti is Too Damn High! @ [H]

Discussion in 'nVidia Flavor' started by Kyle_Bennett, Sep 21, 2018.

1. N4CR

N4CR 2[H]4U

You got the blue FEs?
    Vega is now basically widely available at 400 with 3x new games. Pretty damn good value, got mine at 375 instead pre-tested by NKD, 1025mv P7 and low spot T° delta on ref cooler, so she's a good card ^_^

2. noko

noko 2[H]4U

Yes, also good value now days for a number of Vega's - I also have a Vega 64 LC, 3 Vega's total. I just don't see me buying another Vega unless a 7nm type FE comes out and that would be a big maybe at that.

3. N4CR

N4CR 2[H]4U

I'm hankering to pick up one of the beautiful yinmin blue 16gb FEs and water cool it with a custom loop but the original housing. But probably more hassle than it is worth haha.
    7nm Vega may end up in my rig for ML applications and I have a sneaking feeling they'll be able to run the 16nm driver if they ain't changed too much.... but I'll let someone else test that out lol. But I'm of same opinion as you really, just going to wait it out till Navi 20 or Next generation after that. V64 will be their fastest card until 2020 it seems, I don't see navi small die taking the cake any time soon.