The first modded Xbox360...

the gamer

[H]ard|Gawd
If this has been discovered before I am sorry for retelling yous.

But anyway this is meant to be the first modded Xbox360 with a blue base and a window above the Cpu and DVD player.

More Pics and mods

Edit : Link to How they added the other Harddrive.

112905%20098.jpg

Wow, I like the look of that.

Edit : dop go to the page, they have mods for everything from the DVD remote, to lighted controler logos.

that is badass, especially the HD since for sone reason i've already used 8GB's on
mine :confused:

edit: it also looks like they stuffed another HD in the case, as oppsed to on top of it like on their site, you can see the usb wire in the back. I think that would get wayyy to got

Adding some storage capacity to your Xbox 360 is really easy to do. The best part about using a USB hard drive with your 360 is that YOU have control of what content you have on it. With the factory Xbox hard drive you cannot load any content to it unless its acquired from Live or ripped form CD's. That does not do much for us that want our MP3 collection on our Xbox 360.
Quoted from site -

While adding some space may be a good reason, especially if this thing can be modded, it's probably unneccessary. Those who have a 360 most likely has a computer (with XP). They can just use the XP Media Connect Utility to stream music to their 360s.

looks very nice. i may get an xbox360 just to mod it, since i always wasnted to mod my xbox 1 but never got around to it :(

HighwayAssassins said:
looks very nice. i may get an xbox360 just to mod it, since i always wasnted to mod my xbox 1 but never got around to it :(

now is a perfect time to mod your original xbox. I did it in june, and put xbmc on it, best decision i've ever made. You can back up all your games right to the hd and just have a nice legacy console w/out all the dvd's

Does anyone know if one were to encode their xbox games to a hardrive and install it onto their 360, that they could be able to play the Xbox games on the newly installed hdd?

Also it looks as though it was put up for auction but was taken down.

Wow....I love that mod, especially the paint job, excellent color. If I wasn't so afraid of my 360 breaking I would mod mine for sure. I like the blue LED mods too.

Z(+)DIAC said:
Does anyone know if one were to encode their xbox games to a hardrive and install it onto their 360, that they could be able to play the Xbox games on the newly installed hdd?

Also it looks as though it was put up for auction but was taken down.

no way jose, it uses a software emulator and I assume that emulator would only look to the dvd drive

Tetrahedron said:
I would love to see a mod of the Xbox 360 now inside the Xbox1 case. That would rock!

and then put xbox1 hardware inside the x360 case.

Jason711 said:
and then put xbox1 hardware inside the x360 case.

/gets a mental image of an objects image in a mirror, reflected in a mirror, reflected in another mirror, etc .. to infinity.

/head explodes

yeah now I cant wait for mine but I have to wait for next year. Because 1, I live in Australia and 2, I am getting a $700 Mountain Bike instead. 3, I want to wait for the problems to get fixed.

On a side note :

Does anyone know where I can get that paint he used? I tried doing a google search for Yamaha R1 paint, but only came up with the motorcycles, not the paint.

Erasmus354 said:
On a side note :

Does anyone know where I can get that paint he used? I tried doing a google search for Yamaha R1 paint, but only came up with the motorcycles, not the paint.

im sure a local automobile/motorcycle paint shop could get you the exact color.

Erasmus354 said:
On a side note :

If you go to a dealership you should be able to get the paint code. I would go straight to the parts desk, the dealers will most likely be assholes and not help you.

If you have a friend with that bike, or won the bike, just bring it to a body shop and have them lift the code. Most places have a gun type thing which scans the paint and gives you the code.

Oh yeah and whatever you do, dont try to get Ferrari red. We tried, while I was still in college in Industrial design, and apparently Ferrari owns the rights to that particular shade.

Erasmus354 said:
On a side note :

Yeah I can't find it either must be hard to find.

Man those Pics on that site looks sexy everytime I see it.

Back