The Finals

Lifelite

Supreme [H]ardness
Surprised there's not a thread here.

This is probably the most fun I've had in a game since Bad Company 2. Full destruction of the environment (with few exceptions) and just VERY fun gameplay. Also the graphics are fantastic, it runs smooth as heck, though there is a bit of an issue with input lag at times.

They are stingy with the beta keys though, so keep that in mind. I got in last week and have been playing it almost non stop.

Looks good bookmarked not much coming out at the moment till Diablo and when August arrives.

Screenshot_20230614-135457.png

Here We go!!!!

5,185 In-Game

Damn don't feel that special if 5K people playing already only a 6 gig download.

20230614151544_1.jpg

This game is nuts lol destructables can ruin the map so some ways are sectioned off. I started stealing the loot from the other team a alarm went off and I got shot that was the extent of it. You can respawn in a respawn room but the respawn room can be camped. I started off with a pistol but that was a mistake no scope or nothing on it and everything when you see the other team is far away. I suspect when you level up you can get rocket launchers and stuff and cause havok for the other team.
There are ropes and holes in the building along with elevators on the outside of the buildings. Plays more like Left for Dead fluid wise but without the Zombies nothing like COD really.

Last edited:
Did they nerf the fuck out of the speed like everyone says? Or is it just people bitching over trivial bs per normal?

I'm here for a few matches surprise it's free they must be making revenue some way.

I'm finding this game quite fun. I wasn't tracking it at all and it just showed up in my queue.

I haven't had time to play the game I might try a game or two later this week I tried the Open Beta.

This game looks like it could be fun. Then again, every F2P multiplayer game is filled to the brim with hackers. So I guess the fun must be dependent on how well you can delude yourself into the idea that you're on a fair playing field.

Even paid multiplayer games have this issue. When they figured out how to leverage AI into an effective anti-cheat, let me know.

I guess they just hit 10m players. I keep hearing good things about it.

This game looks like it could be fun. Then again, every F2P multiplayer game is filled to the brim with hackers. So I guess the fun must be dependent on how well you can delude yourself into the idea that you're on a fair playing field.

Even paid multiplayer games have this issue. When they figured out how to leverage AI into an effective anti-cheat, let me know.

Cheating is really a PC problem. Shit cheating, cheap games, using a potato computer, and stealing games are the reasons you game on the PC. So, if you are going to stay in the kiddy pool don't complain about the PC piss pool.

Game is fine, it's fun.

Seems like a cross between Overwatch and just about every modern military themed multiplayer shooter I've ever seen. I think I'll probably pass on this one.

Cheating is really a PC problem. Shit cheating, cheap games, using a potato computer, and stealing games are the reasons you game on the PC. So, if you are going to stay in the kiddy pool don't complain about the PC piss pool.

Game is fine, it's fun.
Cheating is a console problem too, and no those aren't reasons people play pc games...

Game is fine, it's fun.
Is that all the retarded shit I have to believe to think this game is fine and fun?

Back