The Federal Reserve Hacked

HardOCP News

[H] News
What's with all the hacks today? I saw this earlier today but didn't post it thinking this was a repeat from this morning (Energy Department hack). Oops!

The Federal Reserve said on Tuesday that one of its internal websites had been briefly breached by hackers, though no critical functions of the U.S. central bank were affected by the intrusion. "The Federal Reserve system is aware that information was obtained by exploiting a temporary vulnerability in a website vendor product," a Fed spokeswoman said.

The goverment is implanting Steve with probes to stop him reporting the news as a means of censorship! :eek;

Hack the Federal Reserve. It doesn't belong to the United States anyways. It's only a privately owned company. Shut it down.

I had something witty to say using the plot to the Die Hard 3 movie... but the talk about Steve and probing made my mind go to immediate blue screen mode to protect the fragile system

You could call this a Hack of a Hack.

about time Anonymous targets a common enemy of earth.

Burn the "Federal" Reserve to the ground... Its printing 85 billion inflation dollars every month. It's legal stealing and we just let it happen.

Evidence of the vendor vulnerability

Federal_Reserve.gif

The mindless end the fed bullshit troupe make the front page comments section of this forum pretty rough regarding anything economic.

3 more minutes and I will have successfully downloaded 10 billion dollars!!!

*connection lost*

DOH! So close

Oddly enough my server has been getting hammered the past 24 hours by brute force attacks. I think I've banned like 20 IP addreses already.

Good...maybe they got some good dirt on those scam artists!

I hate having to be all anti-government and shit...but damn, if you really follow what they're doing and what they've done its simply impossible NOT to hate their common scumbaggery!

Maybe it's already been mentioned, but be careful what you believe. This "hack" news was released by the government, most likely as a false flag to peg hactivist groups as terrorists to the mindless drones that listen to and watch state-sponsered media.

The private info that was "just released' has already been released by Anon on different occasions over the past few years.

The mindless end the fed bullshit troupe make the front page comments section of this forum pretty rough regarding anything economic.
Seriously. Oh [H], and your armchair libertarians. I guess that's what happens when you learn "economics" from an OBGYN.

Seriously. Oh [H], and your armchair libertarians. I guess that's what happens when you learn "economics" from an OBGYN.
'
OH Ya OBYGN not good enough for you buddy ??? How about these guys?

Book
SECRETS OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE
The London Connection
By
Eustace Mullins
»www.apfn.org/apfn/reserve.htm

Buy it as an X-Mas gift?
»www.mises.org/store/Money-Bankin···9C5.aspx
»www.themoneymasters.com/
»www.moneyasdebt.net/
The Creature from Jekyll Island : A Second Look at the Federal Reserve (Paperback)
by G. Edward Griffin
»www.amazon.com/Creature-Jekyll-I···-1414309

I will end with some quotes long forgotten.

Louis McFadden quotes (congressmen)
We have in this country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks, here in after called the FED. They are not government institutions. They are private monopolies which prey upon the people of these United States for the benefit of themselves and their foreign customers.

Louis McFadden quotes:
What is needed here is a return to the Constitution of the United States. We need to have a complete divorce of Bank and State. The old struggle that was fought out here in Jackson's day must be fought over again... The Federal Reserve Act should be repealed and the Federal Reserve Banks, having violated their charters, should be liquidated immediately. Faithless Government officers who have violated their oaths of office should be impeached and brought to trial. Unless this is done by us, I predict that the American people, outraged, robbed, pillaged, insulted, and betrayed as they are in their own land, will rise in their wrath and send a President here who will sweep the money changers out of the temple.

"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."
Henry Ford

"This [Federal Reserve Act] establishes the most gigantic trust on earth. When the President [Wilson} signs this bill, the invisible government of the monetary power will be legalized....the worst legislative crime of the ages is perpetrated by this banking and currency bill."
- Charles A. Lindbergh, Sr. , 1913

“The few who understand the system, will either be so interested from it's profits or so dependant on it's favors, that there will be no opposition from that class.”
- Rothschild Brothers of London, 1863(OWNER OF BANK OF ENGLAND & PART OWNER OF FEDERAL RESERVE)

"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and it's issuance."
- James Madison

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws."
- Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

"From now on, depressions will be scientifically created."
- Congressman Charles A. Lindbergh Sr. , 1913

"...the increase in the assets of the Federal Reserve banks from 143 million dollars in 1913 to 45 billion dollars in 1949 went directly to the private stockholders of the [federal reserve] banks."
- Eustace Mullins

"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The Bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create deposits, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take it away from them, and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of Bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create deposits."
- SIR Josiah Stamp, (President of the Bank of England in the 1920's, the second richest man in Britain)

"People who will not turn a shovel full of dirt… nor contribute a pound of material, will collect more money from the United States than will the People who supply all the material and do all the work. This is the terrible thing about interest ...But here is the point: If the Nation can issue a dollar bond it can issue a dollar bill. The element that makes the bond good makes the bill good also. The difference between the bond and the bill is that the bond lets the money broker collect twice the amount of the bond and an additional 20%. Whereas the currency, the honest sort provided by the Constitution pays nobody but those who contribute in some useful way. It is absurd to say our Country can issue bonds and cannot issue currency. Both are promises to pay, but one fattens the usurer and the other helps the People. If the currency issued by the People were no good, then the bonds would be no good, either. It is a terrible situation when the Government, to insure the National Wealth, must go in debt and submit to ruinous interest charges at the hands of men who control the fictitious value of gold. Interest is the invention of Satan."
- Thomas Edison

"The bold effort the present (central) bank
had made to control the government ... are
but premonitions of the fate that await the
American people should they be deluded into
a perpetuation of this institution or the
establishment of another like it. "
Andrew Jackson talking about the 2nd Central Bank of USA
He ran on the motto vote for me & I will kill the bank, which he did!

"Most Americans have no real understanding of the operation of the international moneylenders. The bankers want it that way. We recognize in a hazy sort of way that the Rothschilds and the Warburgs of Europe and the houses of J. P. Morgan, Kuhn, Loeb and Company, Schiff, Lehman and Rockefeller possess and control vast wealth. How they acquire this vast financial power and employ if is a mystery to most of us. International bankers make money by extending credit to governments. The greater the debt of the political state, the larger the interest returned to the lenders. The national banks of Europe are actually owned and controlled by private interests."
- Barry Goldwater

"Every Congressman, every Senator knows precisely what causes inflation...but can't, [won't] support the drastic reforms to stop it [repeal of the Federal Reserve Act] because it could cost him his job." -- Robert A. Heinlein, Expanded Universe (EXCEPT Dr.Ron Paul)

"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds."
Samuel Adams

More quotes?

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
This...and half of America is happy as pigs in sheeit

Sad isn't it? I'm just waiting to see how happy they are when it falls down around them, and sadly me. Hopefully I'll have several automatic rifles ready for, you know..... when they come to rape my children. (I don't actually have children, just using it as a metaphor.)

There's a reason no one actually employs Mises economists.

Rothbard was simply bad at his job, and there's so many modern intricacies that Austrian economics can't account for. The right should really go back to where Friedman was (it's sad that Friedman is now considered a leftist.)

By the way, when's that hyperinflation coming? It's been what, 30 years since they first began predicting it? I'm getting tired of waiting. :|

By the way, when's that hyperinflation coming? It's been what, 30 years since they first began predicting it? I'm getting tired of waiting. :|

and in that 30 years how much has the value of the dollar dropped? Have you not been alive and watching inflation take its place? Sure it might not be zimbabwe inflation but its pretty fucking hyper if you asked me.

here is just 1 site.

http://www.westegg.com/inflation/infl.cgi

What cost $1000 in 1981 would cost $2435.92 in 2011.
Also, if you were to buy exactly the same products in 2011 and 1981,
they would cost you $1000 and $382.98 respectively.

Federal Reserve is a crock of shit....however.... There is nothing that can be done about it now. The time for action was in 1913 before the federal reserve(which is nothing more than a conglomerate of banks who control over 90% of the worlds currency) took hold.

If we stopped the fed in America we would no longer have the dollar (the world standard) we wouldn't have a standard currency and all major corporations would flee america. Most of our goods come from over seas and that would all stop in an instant.

utterly impossible to over throw them now without going into the dark ages....far worse than the dark ages due to the higher population.

Hyperinflation is not a descriptor for "lots of inflation." It's a specific rate of inflation, and the last time we were anywhere close to it was the Civil War. When they predicted hyperinflation, they were predicting that the rate of price increases would be over 50% per month, and they were wrong.

You're right about trying to dissolve the Federal Reserve now, but the truth is that we wouldn't be better off if we'd had a gold standard all these years (which is also a fiat currency, because gold is pretty worthless for industrial purposes.) Elastic currency has both advantages and disadvantages, and the advantage at the time and even today was greater stability and less holding, at the cost of depreciation. You're still better off having an elastic currency than not, even if there is inflation.

Unfortunately, most people seem to be unable to separate their criticism of the organization and its oversight (perfectly fair criticism) versus the philosophical aspects of creating an elastic currency and setting interest rates versus the actual decision making and rates they use.

Congratulations, Anonymous!! No single entity is more responsible for the gutting of our economy and country than the Federal Reserve.

+1 to The Creature from Jekyll Island.

Want the cliff notes version, animated and pretty entertaining? Look up The American Dream Film on YouTube.

Hyperinflation is not a descriptor for "lots of inflation." It's a specific rate of inflation, and the last time we were anywhere close to it was the Civil War. When they predicted hyperinflation, they were predicting that the rate of price increases would be over 50% per month, and they were wrong.

You're right about trying to dissolve the Federal Reserve now, but the truth is that we wouldn't be better off if we'd had a gold standard all these years (which is also a fiat currency, because gold is pretty worthless for industrial purposes.) Elastic currency has both advantages and disadvantages, and the advantage at the time and even today was greater stability and less holding, at the cost of depreciation. You're still better off having an elastic currency than not, even if there is inflation.

Unfortunately, most people seem to be unable to separate their criticism of the organization and its oversight (perfectly fair criticism) versus the philosophical aspects of creating an elastic currency and setting interest rates versus the actual decision making and rates they use.

well the gold standard still existed until the 70's and it was better than using the US dollar as the standard because its value didn't and doesn't change. A gold coin today can buy what a gold coin could buy 100 years ago 200 years ago and 300 years ago and it will likely have the same buying power a 100 years from now.

The biggest issue with the Federal Reserve is the interest on money creation so every dollar pumped into our economy has to be paid back with interest which makes it literally impossible to pay off debt without borrowing from other sources like china.

there are many better way to manage money...at minimum The federal reserve should be a non-profit who's prime interest rate is 0 thus 1 dollar created is 1 dollar paid back....not 1 dollar created 1.03 dollars paid back.

Money as Debt This covers the primary issue pretty good.

Let's see what else that users has uploaded.

The 9/11 Chronicles Part One Truth Rising - Alex Jones - HIGH QUALITY

Oh, this is clearly worth my time then.

It's a shame that you dismiss something because his name is attached to it. You must be content being spoonfed your thoughts by MSNBC and Fox News.

Let's see what else that users has uploaded.

The 9/11 Chronicles Part One Truth Rising - Alex Jones - HIGH QUALITY

Oh, this is clearly worth my time then.

Good point, However the poster of the video and the creator of the video are two different things. And each idea should be valued on it's own merit/validity.

You could look at its wiki page Wiki which gives it slightly more credibility. But in the end you watch it and analyse / research its facts to form your own opinion.

There are several other documentaries that say the same thing and nothing to refute it.

The great thing about truth is it remains true whether or you choose to believe in it. Alex Jones is a moron, but even a moron can stumble across the truth (which I don't think he has or ever will).

Back