The Elder Scrolls 6: Release Date, Gameplay

erek

[H]F Junkie
This is a pretty lame article by IGN if you ask me.

"Spotted by a Redditor, Bethesda recently posted some job openings that seem to indicate that the studio is wrapping up the development of Starfield and is getting ready to start on Elder Scrolls VI.

The job listing states that "Bethesda Game Studios is looking for talented programmers to join our team that is pushing the bleeding-edge of RPG development for the PC and consoles."

While this is merely speculation, it seems a bit late for the studio to be hiring developers for Starfield and could indicate that the long-awaited Elder Scrolls VI is finally in development."

https://www.ign.com/articles/elder-scrolls-6-release-date-gameplay-news-rumors

I'd be fine with co-op as long as it's completely optional to do so and doesn't limit the single player experience.

We're getting close to 10 years since Skyrim released and TES:VI development is just beginning.. :\.. Development cycles are growing far too long. I'll likely be fertilizer by the time TES VII is announced :)

Wrapping up development on Starfield? Doubting it. We don't even know a thing about it aside from the title. You'd think they'd hype it up for at least a year prior to release.

I donn't even thing we have seen anything in regards to gameplay with Starfield have we?

I donn't even thing we have seen anything in regards to gameplay with Starfield have we?

No there has been nothing. I read a recent interview with Todd Howard that Elder Scrolls fans will need to be REALLY patient... so yeah I am thinking we won't see ES6 until like 2022 at the earliest. Maybe even later if we don't hear about Starfield this year.

The Elder Scrolls 6: Release Date, Gameplay, and What We Know So Far

Looking at the thread title, one would assume that there would be gameplay and release date & not just the same "what if" articles weve been reading for months now.
Yep. This is pretty stupid.

Back