The Division - officially announced for PC!

for the AUG, i'm 12 firearms points and 10 stamina points below the requirements for Brutal and Vicious. so i have some gear refinement to do :D. unfortunately i've rolled certain aspects of all my gear so my only option is to find better options.

Didn't even try to get Vicious working (500 stamina short), I'd have to craft a new chest or a bunch of stamina mods. And since I don't have any HE electronic mats, it's a lost cause. I figured I'm rarely at full health and when I am at full health, like at the start of a fight, I use Pulse putting my crit chance at 60+% anyway making that talent pretty useless.

Didn't even try to get Vicious working (500 stamina short), I'd have to craft a new chest or a bunch of stamina mods. And since I don't have any HE electronic mats, it's a lost cause. I figured I'm rarely at full health and when I am at full health, like at the start of a fight, I use Pulse putting my crit chance at 60+% anyway making that talent pretty useless.

Lol, yea..i was far myself on the stamina. I bought it anyway to check it out. I also grabbed the BP from the DZ for the Aug. I rolled maybe 10-15 and ended up w/ :

21% Crit Hit Chance
12.5k Base dmg
Deadly
Vicious
Ferocious

So im not mad at all. I still wanted that vector BP from the DZ last week though, but didnt have 75 in time.

My DPS w/ all mods added in is 200,919

So just to keep things current:

Forum Name - Uplay Name

USMCGrunt - USMCGrunt0307
gentoo - Cutsmann
Spidey329 - Kael_29
Stryderxx - Stryderxx
AthlonXP - CSHawkeye81
aeonrevolution - aeonrevolution
TheNoid - superNoid
bud1974 - budd74
Wikidlad - WikidBoo
KickAssCop - KickAssCop
ghostwich - ghostwich
Bloodwulf - Wulfkilljoy
GOD'SlittleSERVANT - demgainzz
Frraksurred - Frraksurred
purebooyah - purebooyah
SprayingMango - DolanPlayGams
Kvothe - TheKurgan57
jmaker - jmaker
Smutacus - TomcatTec
jiminator - jiminatorX
Porter_ - AnArrogantMoose
Xerack - Xerack07
Adidas4275 - APU5263
ReconSniper - Hawkeye352
Sway - Jayse75
dR.Jester - J3ST3RM4A3
collegeboy69us - accelerus
VELKYN - kenkinniph
Marvel_Naunts - Kronos0418
Gabe3 - SeriesKGB
Kwaz - The-Kwaz
Solhokuten - Solhokuten
dR.Jester - J3ST3RM4A3
BroHamBone - BroHamBone
Lith1um - pR1mal_
Doom5003 - Doom5003

Several of you I haven't added yet, I will try to catch up. My friends list is so long already it's getting hard to keep track, lol.

I feel like I've fallen so far behind at this point it is almost futile to keep playing. I'm still only DZ rank 45 because the past two weeks I haven't been playing much.

I feel like I've fallen so far behind at this point it is almost futile to keep playing. I'm still only DZ rank 45 because the past two weeks I haven't been playing much.

Dont even bother man, the game is such a shit show. Everything is so broken, stats are meaningless, it's a senseless grind of the same missions over and over, DZ is overrun with hackers.

I am in the same spot will probably never go back. The game kind of sucked anyways.

I'm playing other stuff, but I will go back once they fix things a bit. the game has a lot of good qualities, just the way they built it does not seem well thought out. the leveling up, getting better gear so you can fight harder enemies is what is fun. That ends at level 30, where you have to play the crafting/grinding minigame - to get a chance at an upgrade.

Dont even bother man, the game is such a shit show. Everything is so broken, stats are meaningless, it's a senseless grind of the same missions over and over, DZ is overrun with hackers.

Yeah that's sort of how I'm feeling right now. I hadn't played for about two weeks and did 20-30 in the last couple of days. So much has changed from the last time that I played that it's hard to keep up. The game seems a lot worse right now. I absolutely hate for instance getting kicked out of groups constantly for low gear score. It's stupid.

There are just a lot of things about the game that are annoying. It's turned into more of a chore. I do have some fun here and there but pretty much since hitting 30 it's sucked. Now it's just a grind.

The Division PC would need "complete rewrite" to combat hacks

An experienced video game networking coder and long-time programmer has issued a damning appraisal of The Division's problems with exploits and glitches...In an extensive blog post. on the game's many recent problems, Fiedler criticized Ubisoft for developing the game with what looks like a trusted client network model. Simply put, it trusts the job of tracking key gameplay information to individual players, rather than the server...

The Division PC would need "complete rewrite" to combat hacks

I think you should play for the fun of it and not worry about trying to "keep up". If the game starts to become a second job, then we're doing it wrong. Frankly, some friends can help carry you through a few Hard mode Incursions and you could be "caught up" in an afternoon, so it's not really the whole "thing" it can feel like. That however is your decision, I'm not trying to convince you one way or another, just broaden the perspective.

There are a lot of disgruntled players right now and feedback can come across overwhelmingly negative. Yet, I still manage to have a good time every day I play; hackers, glitchers, poor game design, bugs and all. From where I sit, the game is trying to meld together genres that have never really been melded before. It may take some time to get it right. Since I bought the Gold Edition, I'm going to give it that time. I may take breaks, don't get me wrong, but I still want to see what the Devs can accomplish. If it ends up being trash, then I'll move on with everyone else. I think we're a long ways from that however.

--

So, I finally finished the Incursion on Challenge mode and got my first GS240 piece. A rather nice pair of Striker knee pads. As I was dolting over my newly acquired gear (which I have no screen shots for yet) and I started thinking back on how far I've come and it led me to round up some screen shots. For anyone who wants to walk down memory lane, I give you

The Progression

Ah, rank 15... do you remember rank 15?

Purples were exciting once

Yup, I had swagger

Then it finally happened, I hit RANK 30!!!

I've GOT GOLD!!!! WOO HOO!!

Starting to fill in the blanks, and what's that...

MY 1st FIRST WAVE VECTOR!! Hornet, I almost feel sorry for killing you so many times

Then there was that time when it didn't pay to go Rogue, so people were actually nice to each other in the DZ

Things are starting to get real now

Still moving up, but 1.1 is just around the corner

Not fond of the color, but the surviveability and damage I could get used too

Those were some good times. Hopefully there will be a lot more like them.

There was a small patch last night guys. They fixed a few things and seems they're working on a lot more.

Scheduled Maintenance - April 28th / Patch Notes / State of the Game • /r/thedivision

Yeah for those on here feeling like they're behind, just know you're not that far behind. Hell, I'd rather play with you guys on Incursion, even hard mode, than play with randoms. I tried last night on matchmaking and the first group made it all the way to wave 15 but somehow all of us died. Then kept trying with randoms after that and it was just futile.

We can gear you up after one run. Meaning I can trade whatever I get with you. If everyone was that nice, you'd have 4 brand new gear set items.

Last edited:
You aren't that far behind, hell, I'm only DZ38. Still having problems getting gear and the DZ is really broken. I was watching some rogue hackers fighting each other last night, and they move at least 6 to 8 times faster than everyone else. Essentially they can make it to any extraction zone in the DZ before the choppa arrives. Our group avoided them mostly, I think I was only killed 4 times, so it was decent. Of all the yellow items extracted, not a single upgrade though, so my 110K dps is still really really low.

Have any 204 HE items been dropped from any boss or chest? I haven't seen any. So there's a few bps from the DZ2 vendor. I thought they wanted less crafting. My goal is to buy all those bps....which will take forever because they cost crazy dz credits.

I think you should play for the fun of it and not worry about trying to "keep up". If the game starts to become a second job, then we're doing it wrong. Frankly, some friends can help carry you through a few Hard mode Incursions and you could be "caught up" in an afternoon, so it's not really the whole "thing" it can feel like. That however is your decision, I'm not trying to convince you one way or another, just broaden the perspective.

There are a lot of disgruntled players right now and feedback can come across overwhelmingly negative. Yet, I still manage to have a good time every day I play; hackers, glitchers, poor game design, bugs and all. From where I sit, the game is trying to meld together genres that have never really been melded before. It may take some time to get it right. Since I bought the Gold Edition, I'm going to give it that time. I may take breaks, don't get me wrong, but I still want to see what the Devs can accomplish. If it ends up being trash, then I'll move on with everyone else. I think we're a long ways from that however.

--

So, I finally finished the Incursion on Challenge mode and got my first GS240 piece. A rather nice pair of Striker knee pads. As I was dolting over my newly acquired gear (which I have no screen shots for yet) and I started thinking back on how far I've come and it led me to round up some screen shots. For anyone who wants to walk down memory lane, I give you

The Progression

Ah, rank 15... do you remember rank 15?

Purples were exciting once

Yup, I had swagger

Then it finally happened, I hit RANK 30!!!

I've GOT GOLD!!!! WOO HOO!!

Starting to fill in the blanks, and what's that...

MY 1st FIRST WAVE VECTOR!! Hornet, I almost feel sorry for killing you so many times

Then there was that time when it didn't pay to go Rogue, so people were actually nice to each other in the DZ

Things are starting to get real now

Still moving up, but 1.1 is just around the corner

Not fond of the color, but the surviveability and damage I could get used too

Those were some good times. Hopefully there will be a lot more like them.

nice progression! i love seeing stuff like that. also i had fun running the DZ with you the other night (uplay: AnArrogantMoose).

I am/was away on work for the last few days but will be back home in about 14 hours. Will add everyone on the list and go from there.
One thing i have to say about the game that is amazing is the amount of friendly random guys that i have met and friended and play with regularly. Havant found that exp in any other game, like dota 2, cs:go and blops 3.

I am/was away on work for the last few days but will be back home in about 14 hours. Will add everyone on the list and go from there.
One thing i have to say about the game that is amazing is the amount of friendly random guys that i have met and friended and play with regularly. Havant found that exp in any other game, like dota 2, cs:go and blops 3.

yeah i've ran into a lot of cool people.

Fixed my uplay name - here's the latest list:

Forum Name - Uplay Name

gentoo - Cutsmann
Spidey329 - Kael_29
Stryderxx - Stryderxx
AthlonXP - CSHawkeye81
TheNoid - superNoid
bud1974 - budd74
Wikidlad - WikidBoo
KickAssCop - KickAssCop
ghostwich - ghostwich
Bloodwulf - Wulfkilljoy
purebooyah - purebooyah
Kvothe - TheKurgan57
jmaker - jmaker
Smutacus - TomcatTech
jiminator - jiminatorX
Xerack - Xerack07
Adidas4275 - APU5263
ReconSniper - Hawkeye352
Sway - Jayse75
dR.Jester - J3ST3RM4A3
VELKYN - kenkinniph
Gabe3 - SeriesKGB
Kwaz - The-Kwaz
Solhokuten - Solhokuten
dR.Jester - J3ST3RM4A3
BroHamBone - BroHamBone
Lith1um - pR1mal_
Doom5003 - Doom5003

Piggy backing from last nights stryker or sentry gear i picked up (cant remember), I nabbed a nomad chest(2 mod slots), nomad bag, and another stryker piece today :D. Also grabbed a new vector ACP with some new mod's to boot. All in the DZ!

LOL @ hackers complaining about hackers
SV9qXmA.jpg

Lol at BroHamBone's character. I don't know why but I love your appearance. What jacket is that? I need that one.

I keep getting HE M1A's in the dark zone. I found 2 more tonight, but both of them with garbage talents. Aren't they 'rebalancing' Balanced? I am not getting rid of any of them. I want to see what talents will now be good with those.

And yeah, that's hilarious with cheaters complaining about other cheaters. That's the real state of the game there. They need to address that shit ASAP. If they can. Although DZ tonight was clean and easy. I've never seen so many unopened div tech boxes.

Starting working on getting one of my alternate characters up to level 30, so I can clear some stuff out of my Stash! (and maybe do some extra Dailys, maybe) I'm up to level 27 with just General Assembly to go. Certainly wouldn't mind some friends jumping in with their over-powered 30's and helping me power level. ;)

--

And also, adding Woldo:

Forum Name - Uplay Name

gentoo - Cutsmann
Spidey329 - Kael_29
Stryderxx - Stryderxx
AthlonXP - CSHawkeye81
TheNoid - superNoid
bud1974 - budd74
Wikidlad - WikidBoo
KickAssCop - KickAssCop
ghostwich - ghostwich
Bloodwulf - Wulfkilljoy
purebooyah - purebooyah
Kvothe - TheKurgan57
jmaker - jmaker
Smutacus - TomcatTech
jiminator - jiminatorX
Xerack - Xerack07
Adidas4275 - APU5263
ReconSniper - Hawkeye352
Sway - Jayse75
dR.Jester - J3ST3RM4A3
VELKYN - kenkinniph
Gabe3 - SeriesKGB
Kwaz - The-Kwaz
Solhokuten - Solhokuten
dR.Jester - J3ST3RM4A3
BroHamBone - BroHamBone
Lith1um - pR1mal_
Doom5003 - Doom5003
whrswoldo - whrswoldo

I tried logging into this game after not playing for several weeks and it is indeed a shit show. I've never seen more than 1 or 2 rogue skulls on the map in the DZ but now the map is littered with them. Rogues everywhere! I go to a safe house after escaping a group of rogues just to get killed the second I exit it by yet another group of rogues camping the safe house. I exit the DZ, team up with a friend, enter the DZ at a different location and run into a huge battle where hackers are running at 100mph and warping around like freakin' WoW wizards. After that I was done. Game over man... game over! For a triple A title UBIsoft is really letting things go way downhill with The Division.

Based on current info, it seems to be stat collection. They were already collecting headshot counts since launch, that's probably the best bet.
I would say this will probably be around 99% successful lol. Some less obvious cheaters will still be around, dodging the anti-cheat. But these are people you wouldn't even be able to tell are cheating (after all, the anti-cheat can't tell) -- IE: Wallhackers.

i like the way they're handling exploits too. communicating with the playerbase exactly what they define as an exploit and making it clear that repercussions will be handed down if you continue to exploit. seems reasonable and level-headed. obviously it would be better if the bugs didn't exist in the first place, but i don't envy the person(s) responsible for that task.

Based on current info, it seems to be stat collection. They were already collecting headshot counts since launch, that's probably the best bet.
I would say this will probably be around 99% successful lol. Some less obvious cheaters will still be around, dodging the anti-cheat. But these are people you wouldn't even be able to tell are cheating (after all, the anti-cheat can't tell) -- IE: Wallhackers.
Wallhacking sucks but its better than having super powered players appear out of nowhere, one shot you with a pistol, take your loot then vanish like Nightcrawler from Xmen.

Hahaha, cant wait for it to hit harder.

Was going Rogue/Manhunt for the better half of morning/noon. Was having fun getting killed even. We were going to gank a group of 4 extracting, when dood starts rapid firing at all of us. He killed us first go around. Afterward we killed him, aka RPM Hacking POS, like 4 times. We took off to separate ourselves. While rogue, we ran into another group and took them out. Then bullets started firing through the walls! We were like WTF...This time it was the hacker we reported + another hacker! In total of today's events, we probably ran into 4-8 hackers. Although it still may seem much, it was spread out from server to server. It seems as if they are thinning out a bit or trying to hide their obvious hacking w/ only the RPM hack.

Alright! Sent out another round of invites!

I should be on through the night. Trying to get my gear score up a bit while the miss is sleeping. Apparently vacation means we must spend copious amounts of time together :cautious:

Back