The Deadly Tower of Monsters

After watching this video there is NOTHING in it that says sci-fi horror to me.

Not a sci-fi horror to me though it seems enjoyable!

The OP said that it's a homage to old sci-fi horror movies. If you have seen any, all of the enemies in the game are based on them. He did not say that the GAME itself is sci-fi horror.

Great Scott that's Cheeztastic! I will have to pick this up immediately, looks like a great thing to play on the large screen...

The OP said that it's a homage to old sci-fi horror movies. If you have seen any, all of the enemies in the game are based on them. He did not say that the GAME itself is sci-fi horror.
Oh just reread it. You are right! my bad.

Game is 5.09 on Steam for the mid week sale going to pick it up for sure.

Played the game for about a half hour it's a interesting game it's on the rails for the most part and has the same type of music Zeno Clash series which some cool variations. The NPCs are really fun the Narrator not so much the NPC monkeys are funny though. Some of enemies use Stop Motion Animation it's faked but it looks pretty cool gives it a different feel.

20161005073014_1.jpg

Land of the Lost sleestacks :hurting: Game has a little learning curve it's pretty easy though the Tower is huge has like tons of levels to climb I'm at the Big Fan part and had to descend down the tower and get a stop time thing to pass the big fan.

Yea, grabbed it and played an hour, lots of back tracking, but fun and goofy. I actually like the narrator / director. He has some interesting callouts if you do stupid things (sea monster).

Just got around to finishing this, its' really a fun little game! Cheese upon cheese in the best way, especially the last act.

Back