The dclprojekt's Spring Break Cheap Stuff FS!!

dclprojekt

Limp Gawd
ALL ITEMS SOLD THANKYOU HARDOCP! Moderator please close this thread.

So here's the rules please follow them so we can all get along.
1. No Dibs, this is a first come first serve for sale thread.
2. Please have an active heatware account that can be checked. If you have no heatware please get an account it's not that difficult!
3. I Do Not send first!!!! When I receive payment for the item it will be shipped.
4. All items have been tested for basic functionality and are known to work, therefore there are no refunds unless specifically stated otherwise.
5. Shipping to the lower 48 only please.
6. Items sold will be shipped via USPS with tracking numbers, delivery confirmation, and insurance if it is requested.

7. Prices unless otherwise stated will include shipping, also prices are not negotiable unless otherwise stated.
8. Sorry not looking for any trades at this time.
9. Please bump if you look.

Payment Methods Preferred:
USPS Money Order
Amazon Payments
PayPal- I am strongly considering not taking PayPal payments as their fees are a little steep for my liking, Amazon payments are preferred.

My Heatware: dclprojekt

GPU's
1. NVIDIA Geforce 8800GT 512mb 55.00 shipped. LAST one for sale 40.00 shipped!

Just PM me with questions, thanks for looking!:D

Last edited:
AMD Athlon X2 3800 Socket AM2 2.0ghz 15.00 shipped-I have two for sale.
2. Asus A8M2N-LA Nvidia 6150 Socket AM2 20.00 shipped-Pulled from a ca. 2005 HP Pavilion desktop no accessories included.

Will the 3800 work in the Asus board?
Does the cpu come with a HSF?
Does the board come with the I/O shield?

I may be interested in the pair, so let me know.

Thanks for the bumps all PM's replied to.

The specs on the 8800gt's are the stock 600mhz/900mhz 256 bit memory interface.

Yes the 3800 will work on the Asus board in fact that's how I tested both of them. I can include a basic oem heatsink fan but it's all aluminum no copper at all. The board unfortunately does not include an I/O shield.

Back