The Darkness II at Microsoft Store - $2.99 + FS

Microsoft added tax to the sale in Michigan....kills the deal :D

Seems like with shipping they wouldn't be making anything on this deal...maybe even losing money.

wouldn't let me check out. Live chat was super unhelpful.

I couldn't get checked out unless I used IE. It would get through the payment screen and then hang on the order confirmation screen when using chrome.

I bit. First physical game I've purchased since the Orange Box. Thanks OP.

Great price. I was about to buy this and thought about the fact I would be buying a physical copy of a game that I really don't want to find a place for.

Backed out. I wish it was digital.

Great price. I was about to buy this and thought about the fact I would be buying a physical copy of a game that I really don't want to find a place for.

Backed out. I wish it was digital.

I think it's also activates on Steam, so you can just get the code from the box then toss it.

So is this game any good? I've had it sitting around in my backlog but I haven't been able to set aside time to play it.

Looks like it might:

"The Darkness II CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7"

Just curious, can anyone confirm whether there is a Steam code in the box with this one?

Just curious, can anyone confirm whether there is a Steam code in the box with this one?

Arrived today. It is identified as a Limited Edition with exclusive content and it requires the Steam client to activate.

Nice deal for everyone who jumped on it!

Arrived today. It is identified as a Limited Edition with exclusive content and it requires the Steam client to activate.

Nice deal for everyone who jumped on it!

Yep, got my copy yesterday and sure as the world it is the Limited Edition. LOL I don't recall it showing that version when I purchased it. :p

Back