The Dark Knight Blu Ray @ barnesandnoble.com $4.44AC + tax shipped

pxc

Extremely [H]
Sign out (so you're a guest) on b&n.com first and go to http://www.barnesandnoble.com/gsa

Search for Dark Knight in DVDs and Blu-ray

At checkout, apply GSA1020 code and you should see shipping is free + a discount.

Many are getting it for $4.44 + tax shipped, but for some reason it was $1.11 more for me. Still a good deal either way.

Deliverance on Blu Ray is $3 shipped using the same deal. Order both if you want, but the coupon is only good for one order per account.

I got one @ $4.64 and then used the $5.00 coupon I got from Barnes and Noble from February when they canceled the $20 Bad Company 2 order I placed.
So my copy was free. :)

For some reason it wa 5.99 after tax for me, oh well, $6 for a great movie on blu-ray is a damn good deal still

looks to be sold out here :(

"This title is not available for ordering. It may be available at a later date."

they sent me an email saying my order is scheduled to ship, 30 minutes after placing my order. placed my order @ 8:54 this morning.

Won't let me create an account :(

Edit: Chrome would not work, had to use Explore.

Edit: works here $4.78 here. thanks op

Last edited:
Just worked for me. Thanks OP!

Though, I don't know what to do with a second copy. Oh well.

There's no way these are going to ship. The thread has over 200 posts at SD. oh well.

There's no way these are going to ship. The thread has over 200 posts at SD. oh well.

That is quite possible. I have not had any order actually go through from Barnes and Noble.
HD-DVD sale fell through, was able to order them then got an email saying backordered on all of them, Bad Company 2 was canceled (figured it would get canceled since it was $20).

Dang and I just picked this up for $9.49 @ Amazon and thought it was a steal. Oh well.

thanks dude. I just ordered one. It came out to $5.83 shipped. Suckers.

Your Order *********** Is Scheduled To Ship

Express Delivery (1-3 business days)......Expected Ship Date 06-21-2010

:)

Hot deal.

STUDIOS: LISTEN UP!
You want a way to prevent piracy? This is how. Freaking stop trying to gouge people for money and sell it at a respectable price...

Your Order *********** Is Scheduled To Ship

Express Delivery (1-3 business days)......Expected Ship Date 06-21-2010

:)

I am very surprised, my copy shipped via UPS today. I honestly expected to get a cancellation notice.

It is suprising since Barnes & Nobles usually charges the !FULL! msrp on Blu-Rays. I payed $50 for Akira on Blu-Ray just because they were the only place locally that carried it. $30-40 Blu-Rays at Barnes & Nobles is not too uncommon.

Yeah it makes me feel bad that I paid $8 for it at Christmas time. Too bad its not active no more

Just got this email:

Dear Valued Customer,

On June 1, 2010, you placed an order on BN.COM using coupon GSA1020. Unfortunately, you placed your order after the expiration date and time listed in the coupon details. This means that the coupon code you used was not valid for the product you purchased and the discount should not have been applied.

The order has been cancelled in accordance with our coupon details.

We realize this may cause some frustration and is an inconvenience for you - we are very sorry. We are committed to providing our customers with the kind of outstanding service they expect and deserve. We hope to see you again soon at BN.COM.

Sincerely,

Barnes & Noble Customer Service

yea i just got that too. neat little loophole they found didnt they? clever little bastards

me too. Oh well. I figured we wouldn't get them. Not even a coupon. Should have ordered it without the coupon for $6.

This coupon is valid May 11th, 2010 to June 1st, 2010 at 2:59AM Eastern Standard Time.

Who keeps a coupon valid until 2:59am in the morning? What's wrong with 3:00am? I don't believe it. Got the email too.

Back