The Crew is unplayable

Weren't a lot of people with access to the earlier preview versions saying the driving-physics were worse than GTA5? That's pretty bad for a game that mostly about driving...

Yes it was horrible, it felt like driving through mud, on ICE, and locked FPS is why I never bothered going back.

3 majorly buggy game releases in 4 weeks by the same developer...AC: Unity, FC4 and now this...must be some sort of record

I haven't heard much about FarCry4 being buggy. What's broken with FC4? Legit question.

Honest to god I've watched several reviews now and I still don't understand the point of the game. I mean other than driving.

Be aware there is lack of players and it ruin the game. Look like this game is dead nearly or what?

Be aware there is lack of players and it ruin the game. Look like this game is dead nearly or what?

Its DOA. The ton of beta's and the lack of launch interest proved that much already.

Now it arrives with a ton of bugs and not functional. Typical of Ubisoft this year (and many before it). Why people buy Ubisoft games on PC I'll never understand. They've been short changing PC gamers for years.

It truly is the year of the unfinished games.

Seems like typical case of Ubisoft IP: Great in theory and premise, terrible in execution. (Watchdogs, Early Assassin's creed, Far cry 2). Wait till the inevitable yearly release that hones things out I suppose.

I vote that, henceforth, reviews for all shitty games be done by cheeky Brits. The accent and word choice just seems perfect for ripping on things that suck.

This I can agree with. Brits have the dry & sarcastic humor that can really tear crappy products to shreds when done right.

3 majorly buggy game releases in 4 weeks by the same developer...AC: Unity, FC4 and now this...must be some sort of record

Ubi$oft QA department is consistent at least!

... and gameworks I guess. :p

sounds like Ubisoft is 0-3 with this game now. Talk about a bad month, I wonder how the employees of the company feel?

sounds like Ubisoft is 0-3 with this game now. Talk about a bad month, I wonder how the employees of the company feel?

Probably like the marketing department had their heads up their asses for forcing release of these games in such a shitty, unfinished form.

Three reasons I won't buy this game.

1) Micro transactions. (Why do we call them micro transactions anyway, look at the price, nothing micro about the cash grab)

imgur.com/kFTkAeV

2) Comcast. One of the missions appears to be a quasi Comcast commercial with Xfinity plastered on a super car.

3) With games having a $59 asking price and no demo it means that every purchase carries too much risk.

Three reasons I won't buy this game.

1) Micro transactions. (Why do we call them micro transactions anyway, look at the price, nothing micro about the cash grab)

I didn't know about the micro transactions until hours into the gameplay, and its kind of hidden. Hey if you don't want to splurge the real cash for the Agera R, grind for it. Now I am a huge hater on micro purchases, hate them and wish they would die a horrible death, but it is not obtrusive or blatant.

I think the game is a good break from the Battlefields, the CoD's, and the RPGMMO's. It is starting to feel repetitive, but I do enjoy driving around and seeing all the landmarks in the us.

I said i wouldn't buy this, but, I liked TDU , and some of you guys made me curious.

I have to admit that this game is fun as hell so far, in some ways more so than TDU. It runs well at 5760x1080 on a 290x too.

Did a few coop missions and they were a blast, 4 of us trying to chase down a fleeing 4x4 truck and take it out. It was pretty comical and quite frantic.

One thing though, it seems as if you cannot restart the game because the profile appears to be server side. I didn't take the first few drives seriously because I was tweaking my wheel, and now I can't see a way to replay from the start. You can replay some later missions though.

The graphics are quite good Imo, the objects are very diverse, and the textures are pretty nice.

It's a shame you can't see more real drivers in a free roam session though.

I guess one of the main reasons I relented is because they did include cockpits, and they are pretty nicely done at that.

The PVP is actually pretty nice on this. A lot of people don't spend time leveling their dirt rides so many of the matches are for dirt. It's a nice rounded game but I do see it becoming a bit repetitive. Especially after you've completed the story mission. Once you finish the story, you can beat the small events on the map. There's lot of those events and you can upgrade your car with those parts.

Back