The Crew: Gamepad or Steering Wheel?

Gawd
Anyone else waiting for the release of 'The Crew?' I haven't played a racing game in a long long time. Got it free with my video card so I figure I'll give it a go.

Who plans to use a controller or a wheel? I've got a PS3 controller I can use, but I have a wheel that might work.

With how poor everything controls always compared to actual racing games, a good wheel with force feedback will give you the advantage, I say from experience. Ensure you have a very good mount and an anti-slip mat for the pedals, get used to the controls and know which buttons do what in your setup so you won't have to let go of the wheel. That way it will become as enjoyable as it can.

This game will probably be terrible with a wheel. The driving mechanics are pretty terrible.

Wheel, hands down. I don't play any serious racing games with a controller. And yes, during the last Beta the G27 performed beautifully...anyone using controllers got spanked pretty hard.

Thanks for all the replys. Anyone else get this with a GTX card? I've 'activated' it on the Uplay store but it isn't showing up in Uplay. Anyone else?

Thanks for all the replys. Anyone else get this with a GTX card? I've 'activated' it on the Uplay store but it isn't showing up in Uplay. Anyone else?

It will not show up until it is ready to preload . I preorder it also with a NVidia code .

Back