The Chinese Social Credit Score System Has Already Been Implemented

Sounds like the government over there is trying to foment rebellion against themselves to me. Nothing like watching people constantly and oppressing them based on what they do to really piss people off.... This kind of thing only works if the punishment is harsh enough to take away their ability to actually rebel (e.g. they are constantly hungry and only have enough energy to try to survive, with nothing to spare for fighting back). Just really annoying them is a really really bad idea.

Of course you don't see it, because that kind of thing is suppressed. It happens, but the grasp on media prevents its own populace from seeing it, you think we as outsiders are going to see most of it? Probably not.

Just look at how the media is being controlled in the USA. Many rallies in the USA aren't being covered whatsoever on major news outlets, they instead cover bullshit like Hollywood gossip or the latest thing the talking Carrot said (which they are naturally in support of).

The revolution will _not_ be televised.

Oh, those poor countries. Fuck em. I don't see them doing anything about it. As for the US, we're sitting pretty good right now. Or haven't you noticed?

By the time we're at the level of 1984, it'll be too late.
You missed church. sorry your credit score will be dropped

What the hell is happening to Communism!!!!!????

They have gone all soft in their old age.

When I was growing up, these lower score folks would have been sent to re-education camps, hard labor, or better just executed.

This just isn't communism like the good old days.

Anywhere you apply for a decent job checks your social media. We do it all the time at my job.

If never had any company ask me for it and if they did I would walk out of that interview in a heartbeat.

Then again I'm only on FB and instagram never created a twitter account.

And its easy to create an account just for a job to check.

Thousands of brainwashed armed military ready to shoot anyone on site.

This China ain't America i'm sure they have no problem mowing down their own citizens with bullets and tanks.

If never had any company ask me for it and if they did I would walk out of that interview in a heartbeat.

Then again I'm only on FB and instagram never created a twitter account.

And its easy to create an account just for a job to check.

They dont ask you for it. They check it in advance.

... the loss of rights to book hotels and own pets.

Rats are some of the best pets. Jokes on them.

I would like to point out that people like myself who have AB+ blood are discriminated against by China's social credit system. AB+ blood is the 'universal garbage dump' blood, we'll take anything you have laying around, A, B, O, positive, negative, it doesn't matter to us, we can use anything. Because of this, no one wants our blood.

But people loooove our plasma! However, if your blood bank doesn't have a plasmapheresis setup then they can't take your plasma, so NO SOSHULL CREDIT 4 HYU!

In closing, I say that the hundreds of millions of Chinese who will lose basic freedoms and simple quality-of-life perks are not important compared to the fact that I am an entitled American with AB+ blood.

P.S. /s

P.P.S. I never got a day off in the Army because I was never allowed to give blood. :grumpy:

Last edited:
What are they going to see on a profile that is locked down for friends only?

An unknown that they will pass on in favor of someone that they have better information on. Anymore, not having social media to a hiring company is like showing up to an interview looking like a bag of crap. Could be the greatest thing since sliced bread, but dressed like you don't even care about yourself, why would they take the risk?

Anywhere you apply for a decent job checks your social media. We do it all the time at my job.

A Practice that hopefully becomes illegal and categorized under existing discrimination laws sooner rather than later. I was a hiring manager for a company for over 10 years. I can honestly say there is nothing that earns more contempt from me than a manager who snoops around in social media before hiring someone. A Persons private life should remain private. What you do on your own time is none of my or any other employers damned business.

That said..people seriously need to learn to stop posting stupid shit under their real name. Like seriously people, it isn't hard to not show your dick to the entire world.

Uh,...sorry to burst that bubble there, but the level of surveillance in the U.S. is not far behind any other country in the world and we are slowly moving to a social credit system. The first steps have already been taken. It will be a slow process, but it is happening.

That directly conflicts with the basics of the declaration of independence. Specifically the right to persue happiness.

I'm going to give a" fuck no, that shit isn't happening" while I'm around.

As someone else mentioned on page one, this sounds like "In Time". Not the best movie, but very interesting plot and a fantastic sociology lesson.

That directly conflicts with the basics of the declaration of independence. Specifically the right to persue happiness.

I'm going to give a" fuck no, that shit isn't happening" while I'm around.
Declaration of Independence is not a legal document. Sadly the right to pursue happiness wasn't put in the constitution.

quite posting that prison planet infowars alex jones crap as if it's some kind of legit source of news . Alex Jones is the piece of garbage who claims sandy hook, las vegas, and other major shootings are hoaxes or government false flag operations. The reality is that the Earth is round, we did land a man on the moon, and the chem trail are not turning us gay.

To the original point though, the Chinese government is a manic power house of a government. Some kind of full on warped embrace of capitalism, nationalism, and extreme authoritarianism. China does some really weird shit.

quite posting that prison planet infowars alex jones crap as if it's some kind of legit source of news . Alex Jones is the piece of garbage who claims sandy hook, las vegas, and other major shootings are hoaxes or government false flag operations. The reality is that the Earth is round, we did land a man on the moon, and the chem trail are not turning us gay.

To the original point though, the Chinese government is a manic power house of a government. Some kind of full on warped embrace of capitalism, nationalism, and extreme authoritarianism. China does some really weird shit.
quite what? do you mean quit? no.
styxx isn't part of infowars and do some research instead of listening to the msm re alex jones. he knows the earth is round, knows the moon landing is real and chem trails had nothing to do with the actual frogs that did turn gay. stupid fucking comment... also, he's right way more than people like to admit. everything said in both of those videos is true and exactly on topic. why do you have a problem with either?
edit: dont try to censor me

China taking street cred to a whole new level. We'll see how long this lasts before theirs a revolution.

So glad to be an American.
It's a psycology game. Instead of a hard wall of ostracization, they make a gradient and make a game out of it. I would say a substantial portion of society loves climbing in social status. This is just taking that away from the public and letting an algorithmn do it with relatively clear rules. The question is will your RL social status be separate from your Social Media social status and quite a few people believe and act like it isn't.

Glad we will never get there. That would require lots of surveillance and snitching, which does not exist in the US.

edit: adding /S since no one can figure that out.
Sarcasm aside People here want it and already do this. At least within their platforms. Silicon Valley would love to be on board with this. Take twitter, the rules are run like a double standard, follow the wrong people and you're shadow banned with your voice limited. Look at the unpersoning of Alex Jones.

Alex Jones sees conspiracy and MSM lies everywhere. He's often correct about the facts
The study was intended to determine the cause of a worldwide decline in amphibian populations. Researchers put 40 male African clawed frogs in water contaminated with atrazine and studied a control group of 40 male frogs in atrazine-free water. After a month, 10 percent of the frogs exposed to atrazine had developed ovaries and female reproductive organs, although they were still genetically male. The frogs were able to reproduce with male frogs, as well, but their offspring were only male — never female — further skewing the population numbers. The study concluded that atrazine and other hormone-disrupting pollutants were affecting amphibian populations.
I'd take an Alex Jones...who can be listened to with a critical ear over SJW/perpetually victimized whiners/MSM propaganda machines any day of the week.
They see racism/patriarchy/oppressors/sexism/insert damn near any -ism or -obia everywhere. They're most often wrong.

Alex Jones #1 conspiracy claim was that Corporate Media and Silicon Valley were conspiring to push him off the air. Why would he think that?

Sandy Hook conspiracy was offensive but you're not required to watch
Las Vegas, conspiracy theories could be put to rest if we were told something... Why haven't we been told shit, his social media being wiped instantly doesn't help?
There really is a pesticide that causes frogs to become hermaphrodites, it not gay but it is gender modfiing
Most of his shit was nuts, though. But he's mostly hated because he had the audacity to criticize the Clintons.

Well, tough shit. You don't suppress someone because he's saying things, you don't need to listen to, that maybe hurt your fee-fees.

Karma, what if NVIDIA is docked points every time a RTX GPU is faulty they be bankrupt by next year.
LOL.

Those poor people....

I do wonder.. Does cheating at video games help your score?

Nope, it is coming from the right.

Surveillance already came from the right, well, both. The only snitching that will come from the right will be evangelists looking for any sign of non-wholesome adult activity. All other snitching will be SJWs wanting to publicly shame people for anything that can be slightly interpreted as sexist, racist, misogynist, etc.

Key and Peele had an episode were something like this was implemented. Can't believe china followed suit.

This talks of a guy that's totally screwed. And his family gets effected too. Basically your freedom is totally gone in china.

China taking street cred to a whole new level. We'll see how long this lasts before theirs a revolution.

So glad to be an American.

We are better off but don't forget since the Patriot Act and Prism that our government has the ability to spy on us whenever and however they like or even take us in without a warrant. Some scary 1984 shit here while China is going in the direction of mandated social conformity. The thing both countries have in common is these rules don't apply to the ultra rich.

Last edited:
Back