the brand new, 2003 version of "post your inside case pics" gallery.

Originally posted by Macaw
case_r.jpg

inside_r.jpg

Haven't done any "Wire Management" yet. This badboy was built for speed:

• Dual 10,000 RPM Raptors in RAID 0 on the Intel IHC5 controller
  • P4 Hyperthreaded, 800Mhz bus, @ 3.6Ghz
  • Geforce 5900 Ultra FX w/ 256MB RAM
  • Kingston HyperX memory - 1GB
  • Samsung DVD/CD-R combo w/ 8 MB cache
  • Built-in 6-channel sound, built-in Intel Gigabit ethernet, built-in firewire on the Gigabyte 8KNXP P875-based board
  • Windows XP tuned for speed (no virtual memory, etc.)
  • No legacy "crap" (floppy disk drive, modems, printers, etc.)
  • Digital Video Recorder via Firewire for webcam and AV

Lean and mean but that's the way I like it.

I dunno if the person who posted this case is still active, but was wondering if the case was a Recom Stealth... I've got the black edition and didnt know they came in silver/blue too...

//edit: after a few more looks i am convinced this is a Recom, it looks exactly like mine but it's silver... did you paint it urself, or was Silver the standard colour???

there are a lot of Recom Black Stealth types of cases. I got the Recom myself (superior quality)

the blue one (and green and so on) are from Superflower, Colorcase, ... etc

Originally posted by twan
there are a lot of Recom Black Stealth types of cases. I got the Recom myself (superior quality)

the blue one (and green and so on) are from Superflower, Colorcase, ... etc
yup, the quality of the case is extraordinary... was just wondering how it came that i missed all those fancy color options ;)

[delete]can't find any official superflower website, u happen to know it?[/delete] got it =) now I know why I bought the Recom tho... the inside is painted ^^ am thinking of making my own alu frontplate, zee how the case looks with a Lian-Li face :D

yeah, the black inside is cool ;)

i kinda fucked up my top panel with trying to cut a 120 mm fan hole :( but's it's not too bad

can't wait for the result of your front panel! The acryl front is not bad, but could be better :)

New case (Antec P160), nothing speacial, just made a hole for my radiator .

sisalta.jpg

kolo.jpg

kolo2.jpg

You definately need to put some sort of grill over that. A nice chrome one would look sweet on the 160.

Originally posted by ohcyt
[delete]can't find any official superflower website, u happen to know it?[/delete] got it =) now I know why I bought the Recom tho... the inside is painted
My superflower is painted inside :)
pict009.jpg

pict008.jpg

Ukko nice setup... I want to get a watercooling setup and do the same thing u did with ur radiator on top :cool:

Hehe, good idea. Too bad that I'm beginning to dislike the front bezel of this case already :(

Oh well, the quest for a flawless case continues :rolleyes:

In all honesty, I did like the P160 a LOT, but now that you mention that, I think I can see what you mean :( (by the way, got any more pics of the front?)

I still like this one a lot though :)

Its just like processors though... there's always gonna be something bigger, better and faster :rolleyes:

inside.jpg

side.jpg

back.jpg

I allready posted pics once in this thread but the green light died so i bought a blue one and put the old fan up in the front. Not much, lately i'm thinking about getting a new CPU cooler so i might be able to get a slight bit more of mhz

Asus TUSL2c
Celeron 1100 at 1320mhz
FX5600 Ultra 256meg

anybody know of any pics of a clean case with a 9800 pro and a zalman fan on it? i need to come up with some good ideas as to how i'm going to route it very nicely when i redesign my own custom case.

Originally posted by HRslammR
anybody know of any pics of a clean case with a 9800 pro and a zalman fan on it? i need to come up with some good ideas as to how i'm going to route it very nicely when i redesign my own custom case.

Heres mine.

000_0017.jpg

Originally posted by RagingSamster
My rig...

somewhatclean.JPG

There are 4 others in the house, but I don't use them - all my family has there own PC and we share the cable connection using three routers on two floors.

browsing tru this tread here is a9x00 with a zalmen

it looks like one of those ASPIRE cases rayman2k2 :)

edit: whoopsie cppyed the wrong name down. sorry highlight

yes, it is an aspire case - same one i've got cept mine is green. im wiating on my rma'd nf7-s so once i get my computer together im going to have to slap a pic of it down here.

Originally posted by KoZLop
it looks like one of those ASPIRE cases rayman2k2 :)

edit: whoopsie cppyed the wrong name down. sorry highlight

Np doot....i thought he was talking to me =)

Heh, I just got home with my new Kodak DX4530.....here's the end result from a guy who knows jack shit about cameras. :p

Inside Case Low Res.jpg

The shot has been scaled back from 2580x1932 down to 800x600 for you guys.....just 'cus I'm such a nice guy. :)

Please excuse the temporarily messy case. :p

stop posting in this thread

Originally posted by blindviper

stop posting in this thread

You can't make me. ;)

If the thread isn't locked I keep posting. :p

If you ask me that wouldn't be a bad idea, I don't really care either way but it would make a lot of sense to lock threads like this from the past year to keep things organized.

Originally posted by cornelious0_0
You can't make me. ;)

If the thread isn't locked I keep posting. :p

If you ask me that wouldn't be a bad idea, I don't really care either way but it would make a lot of sense to lock threads like this from the past year to keep things organized.

*Replies just because*

And the dirtiest case award goes to fallguy... props on not cleaning your case for 20 years.

Sweet, Ive never won anything before!!

edit, so I must confess, thats not my everyday PC. That was my moms that was inside of a PC cabinet of a desk for the past 4 or 5 years. I havent opened it since I put that Voodoo3 (not that you can tell what it is) in there, before my brother got out of highschool. Hes now 21.. so its been awhile. So its been sealed up the whole time.

My real PC;

Inside.JPG

Much better... too bad we're gonna have to take that award back. I'll give it to your mom tonight :D :p

Back