The Blackberry dock

XpediencY

Gawd
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16875999338

does anyone know if this is a charger? I've looked all over the place, but some sites say AC adapter not included. What is the point of it if it doesnt charge? unless im a total moron and AC adapter means to the wall charger, and this is to the computer USB

to charge a blackberry (no other equipment), is everything i need in that box?

Pretty sure your blackberry will come with an AC charger, just hook that up to this dock thingmajig and you're good to go. The 'dock' is just something to prop your blackberry up while it charges.

it should have usa charger aswell
4e0d67e54ad6626e957d15b08ae128a6.jpg
cd0dce8fca267bf1fb86cf43e18d5598.jpg

I've got that charger stand and it didn't come with an AC adapter. My 8320's adapter plugs into the stand. It works fine. You can use a USB cord to charge it through a computer, too.

I've got that charger stand and it didn't come with an AC adapter. My 8320's adapter plugs into the stand. It works fine. You can use a USB cord to charge it through a computer, too.

What he said. The dock has a mini usb plug on the back of it. You can hook in your ac adapter to it or a usb cable to charge it.

I have one for one of my blackberries, I like it.

from the look of it, it's like the dock that palm has. it charges it and also keeps it upright. not a necessity, but just something to add to your desktop.

from the look of it, it's like the dock that palm has. it charges it and also keeps it upright. not a necessity, but just something to add to your desktop.

Big thing is that it puts less wear on the phone. If you are just charging it like many of us running BES then it doesn't wear out the usb port on the side of it. Takes less to remove it as well which is nice as you don't need to fish for a cord to pull. Makes grab and go faster as well.

Back