The Black Friday Red Dragon RX 570 8Gb in action .

crazycrave

[H]ard|Gawd
I am a sucker for a sweet deal , Black Friday sale by Newegg which had the 2200g ($89) and the Power Color Red Dragon RX 570 8Gb with choice of 2 games I don't have at $149 was the video card I had my eye on . It fixed the issues I was having with Wolfenstein II as my RX 570 4Gb ran out of memory after High setting 1080p.

This card show cases why 8Gb stood be standard even at the budget end of the build for the video card .. system is 2200g at default speeds with DEEP BLUE 200 with 8Gb G-SKill de-clocked to 2933 at CL 16 . so it's more important for the video card to have enough memory at the start of a budget build in high memory price wars to me .

Also have a question , can I run the 8Gb card as main and 4Gb as support gpu in CX and still have the 8Gb on card as main video access for CX or will both cards need to be 8 apiece ?

I edit as I have AB working now and amazing WoT is using almost 4Gb of memory for Ultra 1080p now but a look at the 2200g as the cpu .

Last edited:
Is that 2200G video with the 570? I haven’t used mine for any games yet I picked one up on that sale too. Just a tip, if you’re checking WoT performance turn off the “dynamic adjustment” check box as it automatically drops setting when your frame rate gets too low.

If you play on NA server shoot me a PM I’m always looking for more people to toon with.

I was reading that Afterburner has an issue with AMD video cards running Vulkan titles awhile ago. Something about a conflict with asynchronous compute that causes a decent amount of performance loss. At any rate I stopped using it after reading that. No Afterburner hate intended of course. :)

I was only trying to show a path for someone wanting to entry into PC Gaming , if you bought both and paired them together as what was the end result as I have 1400 and 1600 with a plan to build 3 PC's as cheap as possible but up to date , I have moved the test to Cross Fire as my board support the 2nd card at 4x PCI and the Fire Strike gpu score was 22,400 so the board is working in a form of CX powered by the 2200g as the brains..

I don't know what Heaven 4.0 settings everyone is using so … 1080p High 8xAA /all the Tessellations the game has.

Lig , add me to your friends list in the game as and I will be the happy to play some Tanks with you as I run TS as well .

Oh I get it, I thought you were using the onboard 2200G graphics for that one. Well its cool anyways, I really gotta get mine installed on a board and play around with it. I just have too many systems sitting here at the moment got no space for another.

I am just messing around as here is mGPU in DX 12 as my board is not X16 - 3.0 speed ,, I am thinking of trying my 580 is the second slot .

Back