The Biggest FPS In The World Is Becoming A Movie

erek

[H]F Junkie
Never even heard of this game before. Man Asia has us totally crushed and we don't even know it?

"There is no word on the plot, the cast, or a director for the CrossFire movie, while it's also unknown if the movie will be released internationally or only in Asia where the game is more popular. Keep checking back with GameSpot for the latest.

A new version of CrossFire called CrossFire X is coming to Xbox One, while Alan Wake developer is working on the single-player campaign for multiple new CrossFire games.

CrossFire is not the only FPS that is being spun into a movie. Activision's new movie division has announced plans to make multiple Call of Duty movies, one of which will be written by Black Panther's writer."

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/the-biggest-fps-in-the-world-is-becoming-a-movie/1100-6473693/

While technically not untrue that is the biggest in the world stating it like this is deliberately misleading clickbait. It is popular in china and south korea and virtually unknown everywhere else.

While technically not untrue that is the biggest in the world stating it like this is deliberately misleading clickbait. It is popular in china and south korea and virtually unknown everywhere else.
This is why we have the electoral college.

But I remember hearing about this game and Warface around the same time. The latter made its way to Western countries while the former didn't. Apparently Warface is actually still pretty popular, but I had completely ignored it after finding out what it was.

For reference, Crossfire is a Korean clone of Counter-Strike v1.5 that came out in 2007, with heavy pay2win elements, and a leveling system.

Gameplay footage looks like a modded version of original Counterstrike.

If you are wondering why you never heard of it, it's because in the west, it's just a crappy asian knockoff of a more popular game.

For reference, Crossfire is a Korean clone of Counter-Strike v1.5 that came out in 2007, with heavy pay2win elements, and a leveling system.

Gameplay footage looks like a modded version of original Counterstrike.

If you are wondering why you never heard of it, it's because in the west, it's just a crappy asian knockoff of a more popular game.

I feel like the world shouldve moved on past Counterstrike a while ago. I played it for roughly ten years starting with the alpha mod for the original half life before it was even its own game... maybe people are still playing because they are limited to a Geforce 4 ti4200 and 1024x768.

You'll get caught up in the....

51VZf3UTLcL._AC_SY400_.jpg

I feel like the world shouldve moved on past Counterstrike a while ago. I played it for roughly ten years starting with the alpha mod for the original half life before it was even its own game... maybe people are still playing because they are limited to a Geforce 4 ti4200 and 1024x768.
Maybe because it is still the best team-based shooter out there? Aside from the premium loot box stuff in GO the gameplay itself is simple with no BS.

Never even heard of this game before. Man Asia has us totally crushed and we don't even know it?

"There is no word on the plot, the cast, or a director for the CrossFire movie, while it's also unknown if the movie will be released internationally or only in Asia where the game is more popular. Keep checking back with GameSpot for the latest.

A new version of CrossFire called CrossFire X is coming to Xbox One, while Alan Wake developer is working on the single-player campaign for multiple new CrossFire games.

CrossFire is not the only FPS that is being spun into a movie. Activision's new movie division has announced plans to make multiple Call of Duty movies, one of which will be written by Black Panther's writer."

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/the-biggest-fps-in-the-world-is-becoming-a-movie/1100-6473693/
And it looks like a blatant ripoff of counter strike 1.6

An FPS by Remedy sounds good. I've liked all their games I've played. But FPS is simply better from the shooting gameplay perspective. With Remedy's decent story telling and presentation maybe we'll get something good. Never heard of the series otherwise, and don't really care about the movie. But an FPS by Remedy? I'm interested.

This is why we have the electoral college.

But I remember hearing about this game and Warface around the same time. The latter made its way to Western countries while the former didn't. Apparently Warface is actually still pretty popular, but I had completely ignored it after finding out what it was.

I hadn't heard of either Crossfire or Warface.

I thought we were talking about AMD Multi GPU for a second there.

I think they should say biggest FPS in "China". No one else cares about this "Crossfire" game.

I was really hoping for a John Cena as Doomguy movie! With the imps played by Jeff Goldblum.

Which means china will produce and oversee the movie... which means the movie will be absolute garbage ass shit. Anyone seen midway lol?

Back