The best games you never played

I have a copy of Grim Fandango that I've never played, but have always wanted to.

Know why I never played it? Voices in friggin spanish. Yeah did I get a wrong copy.

-wil

Myst
Prey
Farcry
Oblivion
Deus Ex
Fallout
Any Metroid game
Any Halo game

Probably all the final fantasy games. I've never actually played any of them to the final end, played mostly FF7 and 8, always been so bored and then deleted/overwrited my old saves. :rolleyes:
There are so many games that would be nice to try and play, but I don't have the time to test all of em. :p

Dark Prodigy said:
Any Sims™ game
Either you needed to copy->paste Sims to spell it right (and included the tm on accident), or you have some serious respect for the game.

cyks said:
Either you needed to copy->paste Sims to spell it right (and included the tm on accident), or you have some serious respect for the game.

Neither. Just that whenever I saw or paid attention to the Sims franchise, it always had a trademark symbol. Just one of those Things™ you know... ;)

A few years ago, I found AvP2 in the bargain-bin at Walmart and I never played it. I still have it. Everyone seems to recommend it.

Best game ever played was Oblivion.
2nd:COD series
3rd: Far Cry

Pk's were awesome and King Kong was great as well.

System shock series for me...First fallout although i played the 2nd one. Any Medal of honor titles. (have a few but havent got around to playing them..lol) Missed a few of the world games series..(Was out YEARS ago, but was very fun)
IIgs? That was one of my first systems way back when. Defender of the crown was real fun on it (Wish cinemaware was still around, i miss their games)

games I wanted to play but haven't... hmm...

The major ones:

the Battlefield 1942 games
Neverwinter Nights
the Medal of Honor games
Thief 2-3, I own both, but never got through them. Just too busy with school.

I'd never really heard of System Shock before, but it looks alright.
There are a ton of games I haven't played, but never felt the urge to go hunt them down, like all Final Fantasy games.

Oh, and for all you guys who are missing out on Diablo 2... get your butts to the store NOW and pick up the Battlechest. I can't believe everybody doesn't own the v1.0 cds. A good friend loaned me his discs (because my install disc was missing, and it was v1.3) tsk, tsk!

nemesis27 said:
Best game ever played was Oblivion.
2nd:COD series
3rd: Far Cry

Pk's were awesome and King Kong was great as well.

READING COMPREHENSION IZ KEWL

Back