The best destruction physics in a game EVER, also features ray tracing

sirmonkey1985

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - July 2010
oh it's being done by the guy that made smash hit.. played the shit out of that game on my phone. definitely will have to keep an eye on this.

Nolan7689

[H]ard|Gawd
Doesn’t seem that much more evolved than Red Faction Guerrilla in terms of building destruction.

jiminator

[H]F Junkie
yeah, its cool and all that, but really, you are not going to break any pipes or chop down trees with a gun.

MavericK

Zero Cool
I imagine it's a lot easier to focus on hyper-realistic physics when the rest of the graphics look like garbage.

Not really a rip on the game, per se, but it's obvious where the trade-off was made.

gamerk2

[H]ard|Gawd
Doesn’t seem that much more evolved than Red Faction Guerrilla in terms of building destruction.

To be fair, RF:G's physics basically broke everything down into destructible zones rather then implement a full physics engine; that's why certain things are still indestructable and certain structures break in odd ways. I see more or less the same type of thing going on here, which makes sense given the processing requires for a full physics simulation (which current CPUs simply can't do once you get into multi-object interactions).