The Attic Sale #1 Computer Goods and a PS3

{NcsO}ReichstaG

[H]ard|Gawd
Hello,

I have various things to sell. I will post pictures of them promptly...

1) 20GB PlayStation 3- Brand New, In Box. Asking Price: $650 + Shipping (from SF, CA).
Notes- NEW in Box. Why am I Asking for $650? Because I had to stand about 9-10 hours in line to buy it. - SALE PENDING

PS3-i2.JPG

2) D-Link Wireless G Desktop Adapter Model # DWL-G510 Asking Price: $20 + Shipping
Notes- Slightly used, works 100%. Comes with box, instruction manual. Though I probably no longer have the CD-Rom, you can download the most up to date drivers on the D-Link website.
DLink-p1.JPG

3) Links WMP54G Wireless card- $20 + Shipping
Notes- Card comes in anti-static packaging. However, I no longer have the manual or CD-Rom. I may/may not have the original box. You will need to download it from the Linksys website. Used for maybe 2 months, then switched to laptop, no longer needed. The tip of the antenna has a slight crease in it (got bent while under the desk), however, works without problems.

Linksys-p1.JPG

I ONLY accept PayPal. I am verified and will ship to only verified addresses. I don't have heatware, since this is the first time I am trading on the forums. However, I do have 2 ebay accounts. One is mostly for selling goods (Enzo3x755) and one for buying (Overclock3x7), I have all positive feedback...
My Paypal address: [email protected]
If you have any questions send me a private message OR email me at:
[email protected]

Back