The AT&T Helmet Man

HardOCP News

[H] News
AT&T user or not, you have to admit, this was a pretty funny idea. How he kept a straight face in the AT&T store is beyond me but a pretty god gag overall. Thanks to Mike R. for the link.

omfg hahahaha, the AT&T Employees at that store were great for going along with him

Face-palm to Luke Wilson! I love when he walked into the Verizon store... well done!

Pretty funny stuff. I love how people didn't really get that he wasn't really supposed to be conscious of this map following him around.

Who woulda thought putting a sign on a helmet would be a way to meet the ladies? lol

Funny as hell but that microphone scraping makes me want to rip my fucking ears off.

:( video won't load here at work, so I can't see it, can someone describe it?

Hah! That was pretty good. The cameraman sucked, though. Should have stopped after the AT&T store.

I have AT&T and get 3g almost everywhere I go, but then again I do live in the city.

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHHHAHA

Thats how funny that was.

Thanks guys. Imagine my surprise to visit HardOCP this evening and see one of my videos from last month on the home page. Glad you liked it.

Pretty funny stuff. I love how people didn't really get that he wasn't really supposed to be conscious of this map following him around.

The AT&T people seemed to get it the best out of everybody. The woman there seemed to get the biggest kick out of it too out of everybody in the video.

i love my Verizon phone and the network. i wouldn't give it up for anything. and their 4G network will pwn everyone. it will just take some time...

Thanks guys. Imagine my surprise to visit HardOCP this evening and see one of my videos from last month on the home page. Glad you liked it.

I thought this was meant to be a viral video by Verizon. Nice work! It was quite funny.

I'm on AT&T and I hate AT&T. So I laughed. I remember when the Impression was coming out and I inquired about it, the salespeople were total dicks about it and didn't know what the phone was. Of course I didn't buy it after I found out it didn't have wifi.

Funny as hell but that microphone scraping makes me want to rip my fucking ears off.

Sorry man, the microphone was hidden under Ryan's coat so it scratched a lot of the audio. If I had even thought [H] would post it on their homepage, I probably would have been a little more careful!

gah, the camera needs to be pointed slightly more down!
cant......seem.......to......see!

WOW! I watched the video and said to myself, I bet that is an [H] guy. Makes it that much funnier.

Greatness and kudos to you bro!

also, that security guard said no solicitation, if you dont work for any cell companies, i dont believe by definition you were soliciting

Sorry man, the microphone was hidden under Ryan's coat so it scratched a lot of the audio. If I had even thought [H] would post it on their homepage, I probably would have been a little more careful!

Well you still did a good job :).

I have AT&T and I'm offended. Oh wait, no I'm not...freaking service sucks. I nearly peeped a bit at all the people asking about your map and you kept saying it feels like you have a map following you sometimes. Thanks sir!

AT&T + iPhone user here. I love the spoof. Good acting on the helmet guys part. Yes, camera guy needs work on his stealth photography.

As for AT&T I like them way better than Verizon. I live in Idaho and have 3G or the Edge network everhwere I go. I never loose a music stream or drop a phone call. Customer service has been great. No complaints so far.

I have AT&T and I'm offended. Oh wait, no I'm not...freaking service sucks.

This is true of both the cellular and land line service. The company I work at would literally pay double/triple for a competing land line service if one were available.

Haha this was beyond awesome. I haven't laughed so [H] for a long time. I have AT&T and an iPhone and I loved it.

That took some major b@lls. Great video.

Too bad the rent a cop had to ruin the fun at the end.

verizon should give you all free phones for life

that was hillarious

this guys fucking awesome.. i cant believe he could hold a straight face during that whole thing..

Back