The 360-Degree Selfie Camera Will Become the New Fad

cageymaru

Fully [H]
The world has gone through its selfie stage, and the fad has faded from the headlines on the news. Are you ready for the 360-degree camera selfie renaissance? Are you ready to take pictures of not just you attempting to break your neck, but also your friends laughing at your misfortune? Are you ready to capture your face and the ground in unison as you bungee jump to your near death? How much fun would it be to tightrope walk between buildings with it all captured in 360-degree video?

The 360-degree camera technology has progressed along enough that you can find devices in the $350 - $500 range. This is a far cry from the $10,000 initial offerings a few years ago. How were the camera developers able to lower the price so significantly in such a short amount of time? By using lenses designed for smartphone camera use and the lower price for those due to the immense volume sold. Smartphone cameras can be procured for as little as $1.

Again are you ready for the 360-degree camera revolution? The price is right!

Once people discover spherical videos, research suggests, they shift their viewing behavior quickly. The company Humaneyes, which is developing an $800 camera that can produce 3-D spherical images, says people need to watch only about 10 hours of 360° content before they instinctively start trying to interact with all videos. When you see 360° imagery that truly transports you somewhere else, you want it more and more.

God, like my daughter says, quit taking pictures of yourself, take pictures of things around you. We are all VERY TIRED of seeing peoples heads.

killyourselves.png

The 360-degree camera technology has progressed along enough that you can find devices in the $350 - $500 range. This is a far cry from the $10,000 initial offerings a few years ago. How were the camera developers able to lower the price so significantly in such a short amount of time? By using lenses designed for smartphone camera use and the lower price for those due to the immense volume sold. Smartphone cameras can be procured for as little as $1.

The camera cost $1, charges $350-$500 for it anyways.... Does the greedy and selfish American pharmaceutical industry make this 360 degree camera by any chance?

Been trying a 360 for a little while now and so far I'm finding it handy while traveling. Ironically, I use it with a selfie stick to avoid being in the pictures. Not the greatest quality, but better than nothing.

,,,and you thought blue ice crashing through your living room ceiling while watching the latest episode of Untold Stories of the E.R. was bad enough.

Darwin Award judging committees apparently need fresh blood.

"The company Humaneyes, which is developing an $800 camera that can produce 3-D spherical images, says people need to watch only about 10 hours of 360° content before they instinctively start trying to interact with all videos"

How'd they get ppl to watch 10 hours of 360 degree content? The shit pisses me off watching it. It's a damn video, I don't want to interact with it. I want all the shit right there, all at once. Without me doing anything, except hitting play. The only time I'd want something like it...google street view.

"The company Humaneyes, which is developing an $800 camera that can produce 3-D spherical images, says people need to watch only about 10 hours of 360° content before they instinctively start trying to interact with all videos"

How'd they get ppl to watch 10 hours of 360 degree content? The shit pisses me off watching it. It's a damn video, I don't want to interact with it. I want all the shit right there, all at once. Without me doing anything, except hitting play. The only time I'd want something like it...google street view.

yea, when I click something on my phone and all i see is someones feet until i realize i have to hold my phone differently to see the 'intended subject' i find a new video for what i was looking for.

now for pr0n.........

yea, when I click something on my phone and all i see is someones feet until i realize i have to hold my phone differently to see the 'intended subject' i find a new video for what i was looking for.

now for pr0n.........

VR pr0n, sure. 360 degree pr0n? No thanks. The pr0n video is already pretty much aimed at what I want to see. Rotating the camera, just means I'll probably see either the dude banging her or the camera team.

Or worse, the 360 degree camera is in the very middle of a circle jerk. Adjust the camera only to get hit with someone's money shot.

Back