The 32 inch 4k IPS 144hz's...(Update - this party is started) (wait for it...)

Pixel response time is *additive* to panel refresh rate.
No, it's not. Start of panel refresh is the start of pixel refresh, they happen in parallel.
Pixel response is additive only for the first panel refresh, then it's happening in parallel since pixels refresh during a cycle that is current, not the next one.
You're using the additive time here as an indication of how blurry the panel is - but it's not because the blur (caused by actual pixel color change time) isn't additive.

They are a 60hz soldier (pixel) and get an order once every 16.7ms. However, it takes them 4ms to carry out their order, meaning they can only complete one order every 20.7ms without errors (in a monitor, its overshoot). The extra time over the 16.7ms causes smearing.
It doesn't matter that it takes 16.7+4 (in your example) because your next refresh will start in 16.7 regardless.
As I've said, your argument that a "fast" 60Hz panel is better in response times than a "slow" 144 is completely false.
144Hz panel will win considerably in response times over a 60Hz one. The only thing which 60Hz panel could be better at is lower motion induced blur - but for that it has to have a faster pixel response than a 144Hz one. Which is basically a non-existent scenario in this universe - unless you're comparing a 48" OLED to these monitors or something.

The PG32UQ has a an average scene to scene response of 15.33ms at 155hz (6.45ms frame time + 8.88 response time) when counting for pixel response and sample-and-hold. A 60hz TN panel with with a 1ms response time is 17.7ms. Yea, your PG32UQ is amazing.
I never said that it's amazing. It's you who is spreading FUD on how a 15.33ms monitor is somehow slower in response to a 17.7ms (using your own exaggerated examples which doesn't even exist in this universe).

Its not a phosphor trail like you get on plasma. It is from the fact that the red phosphor's decay time is many orders of magnitude longer than the blue LED. The LEDs cycle speed can be measured in nanoseconds while the phosphor's decay time is in milliseconds. Notice the black areas are never red, as the pixels are closed and thus you are not able to see the backlight.

Also, the reason why it appears to be a horizontal "scan" with your images is just due to your camera. The video from rtings is using a slow motion camera that is at least 1000fps and you can see the entire screen is red at once. The M32U is not able to scan like that as it doesnt have the local dimming capabilities, not to mention the dimming zones are vertical not horizontal.

This is the video of the M32U from Rtings: https://www.rtings.com/videos/pages/aAzFXjHH/c0020.mpd?autoplay=false&autoload=false

Regardless thank you for the images, very interesting to say the least. Can you post images with the refresh rate set to 60hz? That might work better with your 120fps camera.

The display won't let me activate the aim stabilizer under 120hz.

Am I right to think that if this was indeed phosphor decay caused by the backlight itself being switched on and off then this would have no impact on the displayed image as long as the aim stabilizer option is kept off, since the display does not appear to be using PWM to control it's brightness?

I made a test html file which strobes the image very rapidly (it alternates between a black and white background every millisecond). With aim stabilizer off, there is no red band visible. Only a darker one.

On a side note, I updated the firmware to the latest F06 and it made no change.

I picked up another M32U today in hopes id get a "good one". Nope. It's junk. The same as the previous M32U. The image quality is just so far behind the PS321URV. The lack of P3 gamut coverage compared to the PS321URV is extremely obvious and the black levels are on another level with the PS321URV. Anyone who has an M32U or FI32U should also check to see if they have streaking on an all black screen. Both of the M32U's ive had have the exact same streaking on an all black screen. Its not banding, but literally thin vertical streaks that run through the AG coating. Its just not worth buying these 32" 4k 144hz panels. They are made as cheap as possible and priced like they are high end displays.
I had one M32U that had a very nice picture. But a bad power board. The replacement was just not good at all. Not in stuck pixels or defective elements, it just did not look good. Went for a LG 48" C1 and not sure why anyone would settle for one of these displays. Plus a 42" version is coming out.

Went for a LG 48" C1 and not sure why anyone would settle for one of these displays. Plus a 42" version is coming out.
Because even 42“ is way too big for many on the desk.

I would buy an 32“ OLED instantly!

Because even 42“ is way too big for many on the desk.

I would buy an 32“ OLED instantly!
Well Samsung announced a 34" OLED yesterday. Some think it is an ultrawide but being as it will use a brand new panel technology I think it might be 16:9 but just a little bigger to justify some of the cost difference. Pricing will be interesting. Also a 42" C2 coming. Supposedly specifically for the monitor space

Well Samsung announced a 34" OLED yesterday. Some think it is an ultrawide but being as it will use a brand new panel technology I think it might be 16:9 but just a little bigger to justify some of the cost difference. Pricing will be interesting. Also a 42" C2 coming. Supposedly specifically for the monitor space

That Samsung is most likely going to be 1440p ultrawide cut from larger defective 4k panels I believe. Although I am not sure how that's gonna work because this is how 34" ultrawide compares to 55" 16:9.

34-inch-21x9-vs-55-inch-16x9.png

If the 34" is 2560x1080 then it would be possible because that fits within the 55" 3840x2160 panel, but 34" 1080p ultrawides are just gross.

It'll have to be >40" to be of the same vertical size as my current 32" panel. Anything below that is a downgrade in size and no go.

I bought a PG32UQ two days ago and I am not able to activate the 144hz, every time I turn on the OC mode, Windows only lets me activate 120hz, it only lets me put 144h at 2560x1440P…

I'm not sure if that's because of my monitor or my GPU (1080ti). I have it connected by Display Port 1.4.

Since I am taking advantage and adding that I also notice that the text is not clear, the texts look as if they had a slight sharpness.

I do not know if my unit is defective or not, I am in doubt.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if that's because of my monitor or my GPU (1080ti).
Most likely. Pascal launched with DP 1.2 certification and was later updgraded to 1.4 but it seems that either DSC isn't implemented in it at all or some AIB cards don't have it implemented.
Try using 4:2:2 or 4:2:0 modes instead of RGB.

I bought a PG32UQ two days ago and I am not able to activate the 144hz, every time I turn on the OC mode, Windows only lets me activate 120hz, it only lets me put 144h at 2560x1440P…

I'm not sure if that's because of my monitor or my GPU (1080ti). I have it connected by Display Port 1.4.

Since I am taking advantage and adding that I also notice that the text is not clear, the texts look as if they had a slight sharpness.

I'm assuming you have updated your graphics drivers? And have you looked in the nvidia control panel to see if there are any settings related to refresh rate?

10000s series does not do displayport compression....you need 2000 series card and up.

So what does this mean, that the 1080ti doesn't support 4k 144hz, right?
Yes. DP 1.4 HBR3 without DSC would be limited to 4K/8b@120Hz.
As I've said you could try lowering color precision to 422 or 420 - this might allow you to get to 144 in 8b at least.
In 10 bits such connection would top out at 4K@98Hz, dunno if going with a lower luma/chroma will allow you to hit 144.

could you say that my monitor works fine?
Most likely.

Si. DP 1.4 HBR3 sin DSC se limitaría a 4K / 8b @ 120Hz.
Como dije, podría intentar reducir la precisión del color a 422 o 420; esto podría permitirle llegar al menos a 144 en 8b.
En 10 bits, dicha conexión alcanzaría un máximo de 4K a 98Hz, no sé si ir con un luma / croma más bajo le permitirá llegar a 144.

Más probable.
And what do you think of the blurry texts, is it also possible that it is due to the GPU?

I especially notice it in small texts, as if they have the edge of chromatic aberration.

That is something that also bothers me and I do not know if it is because of the Panel.

As much as I adjust the '' Vivid Pixel '', I cannot make them look as sharp as my previous PG348Q

The truth is that it is a shame not to have another PG32UQ next to it to be able to compare with mine and make sure that my monitor works correctly, it is 1100 € what it has cost me and I want to be sure that my panel is fine.

And what do you think of the blurry texts, is it also possible that it is due to the GPU?

I especially notice it in small texts, as if they have the edge of chromatic aberration.
Dunno. It's possible that you already run in 422 or 420 with such connection? That would affect text clarity.
You could also try doing a reset or adjustment of ClearType tweaking - my own experience is that it's not needed on PG32UQ as the default works best.

Dunno. It's possible that you already run in 422 or 420 with such connection? That would affect text clarity.
You could also try doing a reset or adjustment of ClearType tweaking - my own experience is that it's not needed on PG32UQ as the default works best.
I have it set by ICC profile (Default profile)

If I select the configuration, the one from Nvidia only leaves me the option of YcbCr422 and it still looks just as bad.

The ClearType I have also tried, but it does not improve too much.

It seems to be a matter of definition.

Any recommendations on the current best 27 or 28 in monitor for gaming? I think I'm going to "settle" for a smaller monitor for now to upgrade my 1440p monitor until better 32 in monitors are available. Is there currently a better monitor than the Gigabyte M28U? I would be looking for the following features

Good g-ync performance (even if not native)
144hz refresh rate
Single overdrive
1ms response time
KVM (will be sharing monitor/mouse/keyboard between my pc and work laptop)

I don't care about full bandwidth HDMI for now (I'll use DP for my PC). And I'm not sure I have any preferences regarding panel type.

I was searching last night for a bit and the presence of a KVM switch was not as common in the smaller monitors as I thought.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Yes. DP 1.4 HBR3 without DSC would be limited to 4K/8b@120Hz.
As I've said you could try lowering color precision to 422 or 420 - this might allow you to get to 144 in 8b at least.
In 10 bits such connection would top out at 4K@98Hz, dunno if going with a lower luma/chroma will allow you to hit 144.

Most likely.

As I said earlier, I was able to get 4k@144hz full 8-bit RGB on a M32U and out of a GTX 1080ti.

I simply created a custom resolution in the Nvidia control panel. The base is 4k144hz, with timings then set to manual and refresh rate under that adjusted to 143.86hz (I tried to get close to 6x 23.976hz for 24p playback)

OS, games and monitor all report 144hz and full RGB. I do not see frame skipping or color banding. If the DSC is reducing image quality, I do not notice it.

Note :
- The bios of the GTX has been updated to the latest version. It has DP 1.4 with DSC 1.2.
- The display does not like to switch to that resolution from a 4:2:x one (like the standard 4k120hz one). It blanks and you need to power cycle it to get the image back. To avoid that, switch to it from an RGB resolution (those <=98hz)

As I said earlier, I was able to get 4k@144hz full 8-bit RGB on a M32U and out of a GTX 1080ti.

I simply created a custom resolution in the Nvidia control panel. The base is 4k144hz, with timings then set to manual and refresh rate under that adjusted to 143.86hz (I tried to get close to 6x 23.976hz for 24p playback)

OS, games and monitor all report 144hz and full RGB. I do not see frame skipping or color banding. If the DSC is reducing image quality, I do not notice it.

Note :
- The bios of the GTX has been updated to the latest version. It has DP 1.4 with DSC 1.2.
- The display does not like to switch to that resolution from a 4:2:x one (like the standard 4k120hz one). It blanks and you need to power cycle it to get the image back. To avoid that, switch to it from an RGB resolution (those <=98hz)
I have done what you have told me and wuala! The 144hz at 4k in RGB have worked perfectly for me, but I have also noticed something else.

When I put YCbCr444 or YCbCr422 on the Nvidia panel at 120Hz, the letters and edges get smudged, the funny thing is that when I put it at 119hz they look good and accurate again.

What is that due to?

By the way, I really appreciate your answers, they are taking a load off my shoulders.

I have done what you have told me and wuala! The 144hz at 4k in RGB have worked perfectly for me, but I have also noticed something else.

When I put YCbCr444 or YCbCr422 on the Nvidia panel at 120Hz, the letters and edges get smudged, the funny thing is that when I put it at 119hz they look good and accurate again.

What is that due to?

By the way, I really appreciate your answers, they are taking a load off my shoulders.

That's the effect that chroma subsampling has on text. You might find the following page informative : https://www.rtings.com/tv/learn/chroma-subsampling

I don't know why but the "official" resolutions on my monitor forces chroma subsampling @4k for freqs higher than 98hz (so 122hz and 144hz).

But if you manage to create custom resolutions (Nvidia control panel initially won't let you. It will complain about creating a duplicate resolution if you do not slightly modify the refresh rate) you can apparently go up to 144hz with full RGB.

YIKES!!! You can really see who was around for the PG27UQ and who wasn't....

Guys, Nvidia released a firmware update back when those of us got the PG27UQ and were pissed about this very thing. The firmware update enables DisplayPort 1.3 and 1.4 support.

I STRONGLY suggest downloading that instead of doing stuff such as creating custom resolutions, because, despite what you are seeing, the card is STILL downsampling the color space without the firmware update.

https://www.techspot.com/drivers/driver/file/information/18164/

https://www.reddit.com/r/nvidia/comments/8oxeh2/display_port_firmware_update/
What is this supposed to accomplish?

I just installed it and I don't notice anything, except that the Windows interface options have been enlarged.

Any recommendations on the current best 27 or 28 in monitor for gaming? I think I'm going to "settle" for a smaller monitor for now to upgrade my 1440p monitor until better 32 in monitors are available. Is there currently a better monitor than the Gigabyte M28U? I would be looking for the following features

Good g-ync performance (even if not native)
144hz refresh rate
Single overdrive
1ms response time
KVM (will be sharing monitor/mouse/keyboard between my pc and work laptop)

I don't care about full bandwidth HDMI for now (I'll use DP for my PC). And I'm not sure I have any preferences regarding panel type.

I was searching last night for a bit and the presence of a KVM switch was not as common in the smaller monitors as I thought.

Thanks for any suggestions!
Hi All - any personal feedback on M28U?

Hi All - any personal feedback on M28U?

I have an M28U. Great display and a good value IMO. Colors look great, I love the clarity of everything at 28" 4K. I'm using the latest firmware, no issues with input lag. HDR is not great, but expected. I just leave overdrive set to "Off" all the time which was the general recommendation per the Hardare Unboxed review. I don't use the KVM so can't comment on that.

One issue I do have - my display has started making a strange high pitched noise. But if I go in and ramp up brightness all the way it does something almost akin to a degauss and the noise goes away. At first I liked that it had an internal power supply but I wonder if the power supply is what's making the noise. Almost think an external power brick would be better. Debating if I want to RMA it or not. I got lucky with great uniformity and I'm afraid they'll manage to screw it up somehow. It's annoying having to do this process every time I turn the display on though.

I have an M28U. Great display and a good value IMO. Colors look great, I love the clarity of everything at 28" 4K. I'm using the latest firmware, no issues with input lag. HDR is not great, but expected. I just leave overdrive set to "Off" all the time which was the general recommendation per the Hardare Unboxed review. I don't use the KVM so can't comment on that.

One issue I do have - my display has started making a strange high pitched noise. But if I go in and ramp up brightness all the way it does something almost akin to a degauss and the noise goes away. At first I liked that it had an internal power supply but I wonder if the power supply is what's making the noise. Almost think an external power brick would be better. Debating if I want to RMA it or not. I got lucky with great uniformity and I'm afraid they'll manage to screw it up somehow. It's annoying having to do this process every time I turn the display on though.
Thank you so much!!

Is the Asus PG32UQ/PA32UCGworth the $3,000/$4000 price premium for /144/120hz with all the issues it seems to be having or should I be waiting? I seen a PS32UCG in person it looks great if you have one with no defects but I didn't feel it was worth the $3000+ over the Benq PD3220U which I also seen in person. M32U is less expensive like $800 but seems to have lots of issues plus I never seen a working one everyone I know who tried to buy it returned it cause issues. As a content creator, I was looking at 60 hz 4k like the Benq PD3200 ($700 ish) or Benqu PD3220U $1000ish. Is the 144hz worth the price premium at all. Just got a RTX 3090 so looking at the 4k screen upgrade.

Tried the AUOptronics (MSI MPG321UR) and Innolux (Gigabtyte M32U) monitors. Both had issues. Time to wait for the Acer X32S. 🙏

I'm sure it will have it's own share of issues. Waiting for the perfect monitor is a never ending feat. Been there done that.

Depends on how bad the issues are, but hey if it's bad enough to not buy the monitor then it's not like I have a problem with holding onto my X27 for even longer given that it costed $2k lol.

Finally got my hands on the PG32UQX from Amazon because I just had to see how this was in comparison to my old PG27UQ (which I consider one of the best monitors ever made). This is my direct comparison with the PG27UQ (used it for 2+ years every day, recently died, however) and my LG 32EP950 OLED.

TLDR: PG32UQX fails in direct comparison to PG27UQ and 32EP950. PG32UQX is packaged up and ready to be dropped off at the UPS Store for return tomorrow. Response time is god awful (you can actually SEE the slow response time.....). Halo/bloom is atrocious in some scenarios and MOST scenarios unless you have a perfect viewing angle at all times. PG32UQX is straight trash in dark content compared to 32EP950. PG32UQX Brightness advantage over the 32EP950 is there, but it is not enough to mitigate the other serious issues.

So my progression of monitors has been PG27UQ (used for 2+ years, recently died) -> 32EP950 (daily use for past 3 months) - > PG32UQX today.

Spent all day with the PG32UQX going between FALD levels 1,2,3. Here are my impressions:

*First thing I noticed instantly when hitting the Windows desktop was the severe lack of crispness in the display over the 32EP950 and my old PG27UQ. How can this be possible when everything is 4K? It appears to me that the PG32UQX has an anti-reflective coating that is largely causing this. The 32EP950 doesn't really have an anti-reflective coating AND is semi-glossy. This makes a HUGE difference in crispness. PG27UQ probably had a better choice in coating, and I am guessing the higher PPI helped out, too.

*If you increase the brightness of the PG32UQX beyond default, you will notice an effect similar to an OLED ABL occasionally. Basically, it's obvious the PG32UQX can't sustain a high full screen brightness for more than a second or so. So, on very bright sustained content, you will notice the nits drop off visibly. The 32EP950 does this (obviously, it is OLED), but the PG27UQ never did (at least not visibly like this). This is very noticeable and really is annoying.

*PG32UQX brightness is superior to the 32EP950 (obviously). However, what surprised me the most is how little the advantage here is. On a side by side comparison, apart from very bright specular highlights in HDR content, the difference is simply NOT that apparent. 32EP950 measures around 750 nits in HDR content. PG32UQX is around double that. I tried side by side comparison on multiple types of content connected to two different computers and a PS5/Xbox One X. The difference just is NOT that pronounced.... this is similar to my experience with the 32EP950 and PG27UQ.

*32EP950 destroys the PG32UQX in dark content. I am talking NO comparison here. You can see details in dark scenes that are literally invisible on the PG32UQX. Bloom/halo is ridiculous when compared to an OLED. I mean, I am talking image destroying trash level difference here.... the difference is HUGE.

*Bloom/halo when compared to the PG27UQ is worse in some scenes.... not quite as bad as I feared based on reports from others here, but it's worse than the PG27UQ.... which is really unacceptable given the massive increase in dimming zones.

*The massive contrast difference of the 32EP950 over the PG32UQX can't be overstated. Even though the FALD drastically improves contrast over a regular IPS panel, it just can't compete with the OLED contrast advantage.

*Fan noise is drastically better than the PG27UQ and is largely non-audible even in a quiet room. 32EP950 has no fan, and is ultra thin and light, however....

*PG32UQX response time is god-awful. I saw comments to this effect and figured they were exaggerated. They aren't. You can literally SEE the slow response time. The last time I remember being able to see slow response time on a high cost panel was on a 15 year old TFT LCD. How do you regress this far behind the PG27UQ?

So, what is my conclusion here? PG32UQX is getting returned tomorrow. Apart from the brightness advantage (which isn't even there most of the time in most content....), the 32EP950 wins hands down in my opinion. If I didn't have the 32EP950 and only had my PG27UQ (assuming it was still working), I would STILL return the PG32UQX in favor of the PG27UQ. The 144hz vs 60hz advantage isn't even there because the god-awful response time completely mitigates it. It's like watching a delicious sirloin steak get slowly covered in fancy feast gravy lovers cat good. You see the delicious steak, but can't stop seeing the nasty cat food covering it up.

****Let me say this.... if you have never used the 32EP950 or PG27UQ (or related FALD like the X27), PG32UQX still DESTROYS ALL OTHER MONITORS in terms of picture quality. If you want very nice HDR image quality, and aren't coming from one of these monitors, PG32UQX is a still a win. Just saying, IMO, PG27UQ and 32EP950 are still the better monitors overall.

Last edited:
Finally got my hands on the PG32UQX from Amazon because I just had to see how this was in comparison to my old PG27UQ (which I consider one of the best monitors ever made). This is my direct comparison with the PG27UQ (used it for 2+ years every day, recently died, however) and my LG 32EP950 OLED.

TLDR: PG32UQX fails in direct comparison to PG27UQ and 32EP950. PG32UQX is packaged up and ready to be dropped off at the UPS Store for return tomorrow. Response time is god awful (you can actually SEE the slow response time.....). Halo/bloom is atrocious in some scenarios and MOST scenarios unless you have a perfect viewing angle at all times. PG32UQX is straight trash in dark content compared to 32EP950. PG32UQX Brightness advantage over the 32EP950 is there, but it is not enough to mitigate the other serious issues.

So my progression of monitors has been PG27UQ (used for 2+ years, recently died) -> 32EP950 (daily use for past 3 months) - > PG32UQX today.

Spent all day with the PG32UQX going between FALD levels 1,2,3. Here are my impressions:

*First thing I noticed instantly when hitting the Windows desktop was the severe lack of crispness in the display over the 32EP950 and my old PG27UQ. How can this be possible when everything is 4K? It appears to me that the PG32UQX has an anti-reflective coating that is largely causing this. The 32EP950 doesn't really have an anti-reflective coating AND is semi-glossy. This makes a HUGE difference in crispness. PG27UQ probably had a better choice in coating, and I am guessing the higher PPI helped out, too.

*If you increase the brightness of the PG32UQX beyond default, you will notice an effect similar to an OLED ABL occasionally. Basically, it's obvious the PG32UQX can't sustain a high full screen brightness for more than a second or so. So, on very bright sustained content, you will notice the nits drop off visibly. The 32EP950 does this (obviously, it is OLED), but the PG27UQ never did (at least not visibly like this). This is very noticeable and really is annoying.

*PG32UQX brightness is superior to the 32EP950 (obviously). However, what surprised me the most is how little the advantage here is. On a side by side comparison, apart from very bright specular highlights in HDR content, the difference is simply NOT that apparent. 32EP950 measures around 750 nits in HDR content. PG32UQX is around double that. I tried side by side comparison on multiple types of content connected to two different computers and a PS5/Xbox One X. The difference just is NOT that pronounced.... this is similar to my experience with the 32EP950 and PG27UQ.

*32EP950 destroys the PG32UQX in dark content. I am talking NO comparison here. You can see details in dark scenes that are literally invisible on the PG32UQX. Bloom/halo is ridiculous when compared to an OLED. I mean, I am talking image destroying trash level difference here.... the difference is HUGE.

*Bloom/halo when compared to the PG27UQ is worse in some scenes.... not quite as bad as I feared based on reports from others here, but it's worse than the PG27UQ.... which is really unacceptable given the massive increase in dimming zones.

*The massive contrast difference of the 32EP950 over the PG32UQX can't be overstated. Even though the FALD drastically improves contrast over a regular IPS panel, it just can't compete with the OLED contrast advantage.

*Fan noise is drastically better than the PG27UQ and is largely non-audible even in a quiet room.

*PG32UQX response time is god-awful. I saw comments to this effect and figured they were exaggerated. They aren't. You can literally SEE the slow response time. The last time I remember being able to see slow response time on a high cost panel was on a 15 year old TFT LCD. How do you regress this far behind the PG27UQ?

So, what is my conclusion here? PG32UQX is getting returned tomorrow. Apart from the brightness advantage (which isn't even there most of the time in most content....), the 32EP950 wins hands down in my opinion. If I didn't have the 32EP950 and only had my PG27UQ (assuming it was still working), I would STILL return the PG32UQX in favor of the PG27UQ. The 144hz vs 60hz advantage isn't even there because the god-awful response time completely mitigates it. It's like watching a delicious sirloin steak get slowly covered in fancy feast gravy lovers cat good. You see the delicious steak, but can't stop seeing the nasty cat food covering it up.

****Let me say this.... if you have never used the 32EP950 or PG27UQ (or related FALD like the X27), PG32UQX still DESTROYS ALL OTHER MONITORS in terms of picture quality. If you want very nice HDR image quality, and aren't coming from one of these monitors, PG32UQX is a still a win. Just saying, IMO, PG27UQ and 32EP950 are still the better monitors overall.

Lol yeah the response times of the 32UQX is seriously disappointing but yet there are still people who try to say that it's "good enough" or whatever. It isn't. And I'm looking to upgrade from my X27 in ALL aspects, not JUST max brightness, and the 32UQX prettty much falls flat in that regard so I'm hoping for the X32S to just by an upsized X27 with the same performance or better and I'll be happy enough.

Reactions: jt39
like this
Back