The 2012 Post Pics Of Your Rig Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still working on this but it does work. Ran Metro 2033 on ultra high with no problems.
2012-12-29113956_zps29caf86c.jpg

Still working on this but it does work. Ran Metro 2033 on ultra high with no problems.

nice. more details! you have a build log or at least some more pics of the inside and the build process? also specs.

Yes and yes. ill have to get some specs together. Its mosty old new stock.and a refurbed marshall lead 12 cab

Last edited:
I still haven't found any lighting i like for inside the case, so i'm holding off for a bit taking some nicer pics, but here's a teaser of my Magnum STH10.

Asus Maximus V Extreme
i7 3770K
Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer Ram
Onboard Crucial M4 SSD
3 x 7970 Tri-fire
AX1200

Cooling:
MCP35x Pump
FrozenQ Helix Res
2x 480mm Monsta 80mm thick rads
Apogee HD CPU Block
3x Komodo 7970 GPU Blocks
Bitspower Compression Fittings
Swiftech Helix Fans controlled by Bitfenix Recon

eFfu5.jpg

i7 2600K
8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz
Gigabyte P67-UD4-B3
Xigmatek Dark Knight Cooler
2x MSI GTX 660 SLI
2x Samsung 840 Pro RAID 0
1100 Watt abs power supply
Antec 1200 custom case

1.jpg

And a close-up:

2.jpg

Here's an early benchmark I did after creating the array. Could use more tweaking, but I'm more than happy with it.

Untitled2.png

Nice Rig.....Huge array.....im thinking bout adding 2 more Corsair Neutron Series GTX 240GB and running 4 in 0 RAID....only for speed ....

Just a few pics of my (re)build. Moved my existing rig into a HAF XB, added a second GPU and upgraded PSU. These pics show the rig with Kingston RAM which has now migrated to another rig and been replaced with Corsair Vengeance (still 16GB). Power supply is Seasonic 850W Gold and GPUs are 2 x evga GTX670SC 4GB. This is a great case for lazy builders like me as you can hide all the cabling mess in the bottom half under the mobo .

Anyway - here's the pics....

wp20121215013.jpg

Also added a BitFenix Spectre Pro at the top (exhaust - but mainly there as a light source). Changed front fans for 2 x 120mm Silverstone Air Penetrators. Also fitted DEMCIFlex filters at the front. CoolIT also has a 120mm AP. All fans hooked to Lamptron fan controller. All drives Crucial SSDs - 1 x 64GB C300, 1 x 128GB C300 and 2 x 256GB M4. Still have to put my Asus Xonar back in...forgot about that .

Just a few pics of my (re)build. Moved my existing rig into a HAF XB, added a second GPU and upgraded PSU. These pics show the rig with Kingston RAM which has now migrated to another rig and been replaced with Corsair Vengeance (still 16GB). Power supply is Seasonic 850W Gold and GPUs are 2 x evga GTX670SC 4GB. This is a great case for lazy builders like me as you can hide all the cabling mess in the bottom half under the mobo .

Also added a BitFenix Spectre Pro at the top (exhaust - but mainly there as a light source). Changed front fans for 2 x 120mm Silverstone Air Penetrators. Also fitted DEMCIFlex filters at the front. CoolIT also has a 120mm AP. All fans hooked to Lamptron fan controller. All drives Crucial SSDs - 1 x 64GB C300, 1 x 128GB C300 and 2 x 256GB M4. Still have to put my Asus Xonar back in...forgot about that .

Nice looking systems. Do you have any problems with heat in that case and with the two 670s?

wp20121215013.jpg

Very very nice setup. inside the case looks nice and clean. Has good cable management.:D

I recently updated my rig, new CPU and GPU's, as well as a small upgrade from a Samsung 830 to an 840 Pro for the heck of it.

SLI GTX 690's
16GB RAM
512GB Samsung 840 Pro
Intel i7-3770K

I need to go back through and strip the cables out and reorg them. But it's not terrible, also sorry for the shitty grainy pic... I'm lazy. :)

EDIT: Cleaner pic.

Last edited:
Revised my build:

-Added second gtx570
-installed front intake dust filter
-PSU replaced with beefier 750w unit
-removed stock hdd cage and replaced it with a custom vertical hdd/ssd bracket
-replaced my old coolit eco with new Corsair h60i

Last edited:
I recently updated my rig, new CPU and GPU's, as well as a small upgrade from a Samsung 830 to an 840 Pro for the heck of it.

SLI GTX 690's
16GB RAM
512GB Samsung 840 Pro
Intel i7-3770K

I need to go back through and strip the cables out and reorg them. But it's not terrible, also sorry for the shitty grainy pic... I'm lazy. :)

EDIT: Cleaner pic.

What cooler is on your processor?

Thanks bud. I thinking I am going to replace my stock cooler on my AMD-FX 8350 with this one.

New PC for my roommate

i5-3570k
Radeon 7970 (this sapphire one has 2x 8pin power, gonna try and push the overclock)
16GB RAM (its so cheap now)

30wxb8g.png

1y4kds.png

also the tension on the power cable for the GPU keeps the board from bending as much, rigged solution til we get a better one lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back