The 1st Modern Warfare 2 Multiplayer video

Kinda dumb I know, but I'm actually considering getting the Prestige edition. I was in asstop today and the guy said they've already got several prebooks for the Prestige edition which is suprising considering the price, but it's like $25 to prebook it. And Activision has raised the price of the PC edition to $59.99 just like the console versions.

And last year I bought the 360 and PC versions but I'll probably just get the 360 version this go around.

I'm kinda hoping they don't do a beta for this one like they did for CoD4 multiplayer. Hell, that beta sucked enough of my life away. I can't imagine what a MW2 beta would do to me lol.

......who am I kidding.....WTB multiplayer beta ASAP!

Holy crap this game is going to be awesome. That was a sweet video thanks for posting. Oh this is going to be fun. I was really worried that the multiplayer would be too similar to CoD4 but after seeing this it looks like a new game almost. Insane..

Looks great. Probably a must-buy for me. I'm sure all of my friends will jump on it like they did with WAW

I predict best selling game ever. I dont know what game currently has it, but thats my prediction. Everyone I know that plays ANY video games is looking forward to this game.

There are no words to describe how much I want this game.

Wow!

I think this will be a huge seller. There is literally NOTHING good out for PC right now (at least, not in the same category as COD). This is a much needed game. The biggest problem I have with it is that I want it now!

Lol, I showed my wife the trailer last night and she got the saddest look on her face, cuz I played Mwarfare night/day damn near everyday. She's gonna be even sadder after I tell her I want the Prestige edition for my Birthday.;)

Omfg the new engine is insanely beautiful. It's so SHARP compared to COD4's engine.

CANNOT wait for this game.

I predict best selling game ever. I dont know what game currently has it, but thats my prediction. Everyone I know that plays ANY video games is looking forward to this game.

There are no words to describe how much I want this game.

Probably has zero chance to even break the top 20. That doesn't mean it won't sell a metric shit ton though. With the fact that the wii version of COD5 sold more than the ps3 version, I'm shocked they aren't putting out a wii version of MW2.

It suprising, but Activision have said that they are "No plans for a Wii version" I would imagine this has alot to do with Infinity Ward making the game vs the Treyarch boys. Most likely IW doesn't want to dumb down their product for the Wii, but thats a lot of cash they'll be missing out on.

But MW has sold around 14 million without the Wii and I'm sure MW2 will do better than the original.

Dude! I think I just did something very wet and VERY involuntary!!!!!! :eek:

This is NOT going to be another average day awsome first-person shooter that sells only a couple million. THIS IS GOING TO BE THE MOST EPIC FIRST-PERSON SHOOTER OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!

At least until the next one comes out.:D

Im getting the PC version. I am just way too horrible on a game pad on FPS games. You guys that are good at it, got my respect. I can't hit the side of a building with a RPG on the xbox version of MW.

No vehicles in MP still? Hmmm. Well WaW is no fun but Cod2 still is. Whatever, might try it.

No vehicles in MP still? Hmmm. Well WaW is no fun but Cod2 still is. Whatever, might try it.

The trailer shows you'll be able to use a turret on an AC130, there's probably even more options. However WAW showed how abusive vehicles can be. A 30 killstreak is almost standard in a tank. I'm in the fence about vehicles.

MW2 at 600p on both "HD" consoles:

Modern Warfare 2 will sport a resolution of 600p like its predecessor.

Infinity Ward once again justifies a sub-HD video game during a high definition console era with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

The resolution, which is 1024 by 600 pixels, has been confirmed by the pixel counters on the Beyond3D technical forums, who recently brought us the resolution of Ghostbusters: The Video Game on the PlayStation 3. Like its predecessor, Modern Warfare 2 will be 600p on both the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

Modern Warfare 2's native rendering resolution will result in 307,200 pixels less than if it was running at the high-definition 720p.

The question is whether this matters for Infinity Ward's upcoming game? Unlike Ghostbusters, Modern Warfare 2 will be an extremely impressive game both graphically and in its framerate; Infinity Ward is again targeting 60 frames-per-second, when most graphically impressive video games struggle to hit 30 frames-per-second.

A sub-HD rendering resolution is surely a compromise worth taking considering the benefits?

Infinity Ward recently released the first Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer gameplay footage, which you can find here.

Looks like Quake and Counter-Strike had sex.

Unprotected.

you forgot to add that counter-strike and quake are siblings, and we all know what happens when siblings have unprotected sex, this is not a healthy child this is the the left overs of an ABORTION, recoil-less guns, heartbeat sensor attachments, let me combine uav jammer + silencer + dead silence + red dot + heartbeat sensor and be done with it you rotten IW bastards.

I'll still buy it just for the occasional fun i will have pwning all those 12yr olds while hearing their girlie voices in ventrillo screaming " OMG A CHEATER !! THERE IS NO WAY HE'S BETTER THAN ME !! I PLAY 10 HOURS A DAY, MUST BE HAX !1!!1 "

And here I was thinking fucking Air Strikes and Heli's were goddamn annoying. Now I have to deal with gunships? I mean on top of 3x nade perks, martyrdom and all the other faggotry.. no way I could play this on a pub with more than 12 guys.

Bah looks like i'll be sticking to the CAL/Promod servers.

I got no problem with gunships, as long as we can use Stinger missiles against it. RPG's are pretty pointless against one.

And here I was thinking fucking Air Strikes and Heli's were goddamn annoying. Now I have to deal with gunships? I mean on top of 3x nade perks, martyrdom and all the other faggotry.. no way I could play this on a pub with more than 12 guys.

Bah looks like i'll be sticking to the CAL/Promod servers.

Or you could just learn to hide better like the rest of us.;)

Back