Thanks for the Ratpadz! Best mousepad I've ever used.

Geef

Limp Gawd
Earlier today I was using my computer and got a grinding feeling under mouse. Another grain of sand... or food so I pulled up the mouse and wiped off the pad. I noticed how it was totally flat now on a lot of the pad. I always solved this by rotating it in another direction so the mouse would use a different area. This time I've found that I've pretty much run out of areas to turn it. I figured I'd just go buy a new one, but then I realized I didn't know what kind of mouse pad it was! The mouse pad didn't have any writing in the little rectangle area so I assumed "yeah I'll just find one online real quick." I looked around and didn't see that shape of a mouse pad anywhere. Finally I got the bright idea to look on the bottom of it which I should have done in the first place and saw Ratpadz.com listed.

Went there and Closed for Business.

I looked around online and found that Kyle was the one who originally made Ratpadz so I'd just like to say THANK YOU for the best mouse pad I've used. I've had this thing for many years. I probably originally bought it because of seeing it listed on Hardocp.

If anyone reading this knows of a similar mouse pad to switch to let me know. Its not a huge priority since my current one still works. 100+ years from now it might be grinded through to the other side so take your time locating a good one. :)

116867_Ratpadz.jpg

Attachments

• Ratpadz.jpg
    Ratpadz.jpg
    460.5 KB · Views: 0
Wonder if it could be refinished?

Those things are classics.

Get a plastic cutting board, cut it to size/shape, file/sand the edges, get some rubber feet... ? .. profit?

Back