Thank you to the admins

oneil

Limp Gawd
The way this subforum is looking, this thread should be locked in a matter of hours. Either way, just want to express my gratitude to the admins and mods for putting up with the community on top of the bumps and scrapes encountered during the switch.

As well, thank you for returning the search function. Some of us had resorted to sorting by thread author and going thru the 500 pages of links to find our old posts. :)

All-in-all, thanks guys. Glad to be a part of [H] and I'm sure many ppl agree.

Cheers!

The way this subforum is looking, this thread should be locked in a matter of hours. Either way, just want to express my gratitude to the admins and mods for putting up with the community on top of the bumps and scrapes encountered during the switch.

As well, thank you for returning the search function. Some of us had resorted to sorting by thread author and going thru the 500 pages of links to find our old posts. :)

All-in-all, thanks guys. Glad to be a part of [H] and I'm sure many ppl agree.

Cheers!

Perfect expression of my thoughts also. :cool:

holy hell! I have search back. "I kiss you!" - Mahir

for those of you that remember that :)

Thank you so much Cliff!

Is this the end of all of the troubles? are you guys running the new servers now?

NO PROBLEM.. not quite the end.. but getting there.. we are not on the new server just yet.. but hopefully soon!!

Search button.... aaaahh....
eusa_pray.gif

thanks guys; really, I mean it.

yeah.. thanks for bringing it back.. it was missed, and the forums are awash in threads that didnt need to be posted ...

just out of curisoity, did you guys log any data between with and without search function?? im curious as to what it has done to cpu/network/HD load times.. more so vs the old server as well.. (you know. justifying the cause.. :D)

First of all, another kudos to the admins for a fine work :) This will not be my last and more will come.

Now a question, is that running the new search engine Kyle talked recently ? I tried a search for fun and it's lighting fast compared to the old engine.

I missed the "New Posts" button much more than the search button, anyways I soooo glad it's back.

Just another "Thank You!" for all your hard work... and bringing the loverly search button back. :cool:

Seriously, I love this place. Like, really, really, love this place. I cant go away. Thank you for all things [H]. I think I need help...

okay well i will through in my thanks also..

this thread really should be the longest in the forum....

Back