TGIF: Much needed!!!

[BB] Rick James

[H]ard Dawg
What up fellas,

Well my fiancé is working this weekend and I need a much needed break from daily livin. Any good games recently released either for PC or for the X360? It's been a crazy week, well not really crazy but just one of those weeks I guess.

Hope you guys have a good Friday and a safe weekend. Let me know what you plan on picking up or playing.

Thanks all.

I haven't yet but if I could I would be playing Black and White 2 and The Movies.

TGIF indeed, my week started out with being told I was getting a $500 bonus, then being told it was really a $1200 bonus, then being told that it really was a $0 bonus :mad: :mad: :mad:

Slartibartfast said:
I haven't yet but if I could I would be playing Black and White 2 and The Movies.

TGIF indeed, my week started out with being told I was getting a $500 bonus, then being told it was really a $1200 bonus, then being told that it really was a $0 bonus :mad: :mad: :mad:

Oh man that sucks! I'm sorry to hear that. But my story beats yours. My company that I work for recently became union. With that, there now are pay caps. Well guess what, my pay is now capped. I figured it out, the pay cap for my position is $28K, :rolleyes: every 4 years they will raise that pay cap by $500.00. It will take 34 years before i get a raise. How ghey is that?

Needless to say, after this year I'll be looking for a new job.

wow....I received a 14,000 bonus this year and it all went to my wifes rrsp's...
now that sucks.....

I just picked up Half-Life 2 and Lost Coast; I'm just waiting for them to update.

I'm a recent STEAM hater convert. I was playing a lot of BF2 and FEAR but since I started using STEAM I'm on it more than playing my other games.

I'll probably be playing some Xbox 360... just got one a couple days ago. Pretty sweet so far.

All of my gaming time this weekend will be spent on Tiger Woods, NHL & NBA 2k6, and Tony Hawk all on the 360. It's all I play anymore. There are days after work where I come home turn on my 360, play all night and don't even turn on my PC at all.

If I do turn on my PC it's to pull up a gamefaq or open up winamp. Now that I have my mp3 player setup to stream on my 360 I rarely even need the PC anymore :cool:

bf2, some Cs:s, and some DOD:s, and some quake4 single player, and maybe attempt to beat Gun.

I lost my PGR3 save file (while messing around moving it from HDD to MU. i know i'm a tit)...

I had about 40% of it done with platinum medals and the rest on silver. I had a buttload of cars and most of the badges....needless to say starting again sucks a bit...but its not the end of the world and I'm planning on going through it as much as a I can as and when i get time over this weekend...

I will be sitting down this weekend playing through a nice season of College Hoops 2k6 on my 360....wait I CANT!!!

Grrr..... I hate delays, I wish they would just announce a later release date then they expect and then have anti-delays :p At least that way you dont plan on getting a game and then having to wait for it hehe.

So I guess I will be doing homework, playing around with my new DMM measuring temps and voltages in my comp :D , and finally playing some PGR3 and PDZ.

Erasmus354 said:
I will be sitting down this weekend playing through a nice season of College Hoops 2k6 on my 360....wait I CANT!!!

Grrr..... I hate delays, I wish they would just announce a later release date then they expect and then have anti-delays :p At least that way you dont plan on getting a game and then having to wait for it hehe.

So I guess I will be doing homework, playing around with my new DMM measuring temps and voltages in my comp :D , and finally playing some PGR3 and PDZ.

I too was extremely dissapointed w/ the delay of college hoops. What makes it worse is that it's now going to be released during or around March Madness. Madden's never been released during the playoffs... Sports games are time sensitive.

Also I was upset that Top spin was delayed as well although the time sensitive issue doesn't apply.

I just re-bought (is that a word? if not it should be) Neverwinter Nights, as my first copy I loaned to a friend, and never got it back. I had never even gotten out of the training level :eek:

Will be playing World Of Warcraft......No one needs to start that game it's like crack.....*snort* *sniff*

Ill be finally finishing up Thief: Deadly Shadows and putting in some time on Eve Online. I got a bunch of games that I seem to start and not finish. Im not allowing myself to buy any new games until I finish the ones I bought already. :p

D3rk said:
Will be playing World Of Warcraft......No one needs to start that game it's like crack.....*snort* *sniff*

The funny thing is an MMO usually has to piss you off or create some kind of real life consequences before you're ready to quit...just like drugs ;)

cpnhowdy said:
Ill be finally finishing up Thief: Deadly Shadows and putting in some time on Eve Online. I got a bunch of games that I seem to start and not finish. Im not allowing myself to buy any new games until I finish the ones I bought already. :p

I hear that, I'm trying to play, all at once:

Castlevania: Dawn Of Sorrow
Animal Crossing DS
Phoenix Wright
Katamari Damacy
Shadow of the Colossus
Half-Life (never played it when it came out)

and Ico and Rez should be showing up at my house next week :D

I've gotta stop buying things!

I'm gonna be getting shit faced tonight.. and then school sat and sun.. and thne a little gaming sunday night..

i recommend splinter Cell:chaos theory.. it's $20, and fun...

WELL!! i'm off to get TORE UP!!!!

talk to ya'll tomorrow morning...

Back