TForce: "'0.' is not a valid integer value" - what revision do you have?

sleepeeg3

Supreme [H]ardness
Know a few of you were getting this error with the Windows overclocking utility. Have a theory that it's due to your board revision and the utility does not work with earlier revisions.

If you click past those pop-ups and look at the options real fast, alot of them are defaulting to "0" and this is why it is giving that error. Boards that work with the utility will populate those fields with the correct values.

Anyway, I had no problem on two version 1.1 boards, revision A03. I get a new 1.0, revision A01 board and get that pop-up.

So what board revision do you have if you have this error? (Printed near the middle of the board)

Did not happen to this same 146 chip or my parent's 165 Opty. It may also be old registry settings, but I want to chase down this theory. What board rev do you have, RaZeR?

Well I just e-mailed Biostar and will see what they say... I'm not expecting much. Hopefully I will get that one guy who actually seems to know things at their company.

Anyone else with this error, please post your board revision.

Its not a reversion prob its a error with the utility program comunicating with this bios. Don't use that. Just use the bios. Ppl who have 02 can't and don't use the utility.

The bios only gets me to 285 and I am using the A20 bios. It's not the bios.

didnt happen to me with the older bios. i think all the tforce utilities worked. with the new bios the overclocking prog and the bios update prog dont work with either an opteron or an x2. for me, at least. but i like this bios(latest) better. sooner or later clockgen or systool will support the 6100/50 boards. but i havent found anything that will work in windows with the latest bios.

my board is version a01. i guess its the earliest version, i ordered from newegg the day it came in.

Back