tf2 halloween update

:D ha i'm definitely going to be playing some TF2 this weekend.

now I'm torn! I warn to play borderlands... but this sounds awesome and limited time!

The halloween event is AWESOME. Its alot of fun. Plus its funny.

this looks cool, I haven't played tf2 in the longest time (zombie addiction). maybe a good time to check out the new koth gametype, never got into it since the last big update.

Where are the last 3 class updates? I don't like these bs updates.

Valve isn't in the business of mass releasing updates.

If you expect Valve to spoil you all at once, look elsewhere ... except oh wait, practically no other developers offer this much extra content 2+ years after a game's original release.

Valve isn't in the business of mass releasing updates.

If you expect Valve to spoil you all at once, look elsewhere ... except oh wait, practically no other developers offer this much extra content 2+ years after a game's original release.

Spoil me? huh? You misunderstood.

Spoil me? huh? You misunderstood.

Well then do explain yourself more fully, as you claimed to want the last three class updates and not "BS" updates. Sounds to me like you want Valve to do things your way.

Its a fun little update, It took less than an hour to collect the achievements and was a good laugh but doesn't last long, bored of it pretty quickly.

Its nice valve do these little events though, a christmas one with santas and christmas presents would be funny.

Oh quit the bickering. Its a small little update just for fun. I for one like it and hope they continue to do fun stuff like this.

I played it for awhile its fun and seeing that you can play vanilla gametypes there is no gripe. I think its a cool idea, a real sense that valve still care about the TF2 community keeping the game fresh and new. I hope they continue with this kind of thing.

I got all 5 achievements but only got 2 hats, anyone else experience this? I was in KOTH_Harvest_Event

so you were in a grind server and bitching because you didnt get your share?

Grind server? The map he mentioned *is* the halloween event map.

There are only 2 hats you can get from this event, the Gibus and the paperbag. And I think the paperbag is temporary, and will disappear after Halloween.

got all 5 achivements yesterday

the 5 pumpkin splash damage was a PITA but I got it :eek:

still trying to get the costume party achievement but there never seem to be any spies playing :\
Oh well, have the hat so whatever

yeah the nice thing about this is you are pretty much guaranteed 2 hats, maybe something to quiet down all the hat whiners. I don't play much so I don't have any hats besides the default ones, I hope they at least let us keep the gibus, kind of like a crappy beat-up top hat all classes can wear till I find the nice one for demo.

I have played about an hour or two in KOTH_harvest_event and none of my progress on the achievements is registering. I must have collected about 50 pumpkins, killed 3 people with pumpkin explosions, and 2 scared people and nothing is showing up. :(

I have played about an hour or two in KOTH_harvest_event and none of my progress on the achievements is registering. I must have collected about 50 pumpkins, killed 3 people with pumpkin explosions, and 2 scared people and nothing is showing up. :(

it might have been the server that you were on. Apparenty there was a bug with that map where if you didn't use case sensitive charactors, it would still play the map, but wouldn't give out any achievements.

lame game gets even lamer. awesome

got caught idling, huh?

I am so sad that I missed both freaking windows to get TF2 on the cheap. How? HOW?

I thought I might be getting all of the varieties of bag hats, I just got the blank one.

I thought I might be getting all of the varieties of bag hats, I just got the blank one.

the bag hat changes depending on which class wears it

try it out, put it on a class, then do the taunt, as it's taunting, spin the camera around (since it becomes 3rd person) and look at your player

Back